Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Build Strong Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build Strong Relationships? (478 Views)

Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? / This New Whatsapp Feature Is All Set To Save Millions Of Relationships!!! / Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Strong Relationships? by leslimark(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
I have met a lot of people so far, and I know I do great at first impressions but I have found that after a while you get stuck in this awkward transition from just getting to know the person to being comfortable around them and actually being friends. I've never been too outgoing or funny like some people but I'm very caring and kind and a great listener and a good friends to the friends that I already have but I want to build relationships with more people, girls and guys and I don't know how to do that.
Re: How To Build Strong Relationships? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Be more friendly
Re: How To Build Strong Relationships? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
U saying yhu don't have a couple ov friends with whom yhu have a really good relationship?
Re: How To Build Strong Relationships? by mrpatozky(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
No waste time.... Give her missionary first.. .

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Should Show More Love To Their Guys. / Engagement Ring. / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.