Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) (1030 Views)

Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Abandoned state of Imo - PH expressway has seriously affected the transporters that ply the route.

The Contract was awarded to Arab contractors by the immediate past administration, but abandoned for reasons ranging from non-compliance with contract agreement to other corrupt practices associated with contracts.

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
More pics

Cc: Lalaastica

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by phantom(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
This is the imo segment. The rivers segment done by amaechi is very clean.
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by benedictnsi(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
That Fat ass dummy of a Rochas....... Could this be the desired change
Like play like play, 4 years go Waka
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by ICRMJigawa(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
This shit is seen everywhere in the ZOO.
come to OGUN STATE and see worst.

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by donholy28(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Blame our useless governor okoroshi
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by ashmanpolo: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Little wonder I see Rochas and his entourage almost every weekend boycotting this road via Omoku-Egbema road. Wicked man!!!
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by otokx(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Little wonder I see Rochas and his entourage almost every weekend boycotting this road via Omoku-Egbema road. Wicked man!!!

Is the Omoku-Egbema a state road?
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by Alezy(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Anytime I pass this road I see more reasons to be pissed off with GEJ. This is a federal road and we had a president from this region for about six yrs. imagine what ppl go tru passing this place everyday.

Later somebody will complain PMB is a regional leader that's been biased with his appointment. As am concerned if he(PMB) likes let him appoint only northerners for all i care as long as they re going to get the job done.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by obailala(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
For all those calling out Rochas for not fixing a major federal road, is this a case of sheer ignorance or is it a case of willful mumuism?

The contract for this road was awarded since the time of Yaradua, no work was ever done on it until the then governor of Rivers State, the Lion of Ubima decided to take it upon himself to fix the Rivers state axis of the road to a marvelous state.

This road was one of my biggest problems with my Igbo brothers in the last administration; during the elections, some dubious Igbo miscreants were deceiving fellow unsuspecting Igbos and the world at large that GEJ had fixed this road and my people were jumping around that GEJ was a messiah to the SE. As a matter of fact, this road was dubiously mentioned twice in the list of GEJ's achievements in the south east zone;
- PH to owerri road (fixed)
- Elele to owerri road (fixed)

But it was a lie.... Man's inhumanity to man. angry angry As a matter of fact, GEJ's five year regime never completed a single major project in the entire SE zone, except for appointing a generous number of self-serving men/women to go enrich themselves. I am still yet to understand the kind of love portion that GEJ injected in the waters in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by spinoff: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2015
obailala:
For all those calling out Rochas for not fixing a major federal road, is this a case of sheer ignorance or is it a case of willful mumuism?

The contract for this road was awarded since the time of Yaradua, no work was ever done on it until the then governor of Rivers State, the Lion of Ubima decided to take it upon himself to fix the Rivers state axis of the road to a marvelous state.

This road was one of my biggest problems with my Igbo brothers in the last administration; during the elections, some dubious Igbo miscreants were deceiving fellow unsuspecting Igbos and the world at large that GEJ had fixed this road and my people were jumping around that GEJ was a messiah to the SE. As a matter of fact, this road was dubiously mentioned twice in the list of GEJ's achievements in the south east zone;
- PH to owerri road (fixed)
- Elele to owerri road (fixed)

But it was a lie.... Man's inhumanity to man. angry angry As a matter of fact, GEJ's five year regime never completed a single major project in the entire SE zone, except for appointing a generous number of self-serving men/women to go enrich themselves. I am still yet to understand the kind of love portion that GEJ injected in the waters in the SE.
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
somebody will blame buhari for this very
soon
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by ashmanpolo: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
otokx:

Is the Omoku-Egbema a state road?

Maybe you should have read well to understand me. He normally goes through that road instead of the bad imo-ph road.
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by likila: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
the bastard buhari will not fix this road with immediate effect
Re: Deplorable State Of Imo-ph Expressway, Omarelu (pics) by byteHead(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lets act like the Ukrainians.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Buhari In Dangerous Moves To Take Over 3 Niger-delta Oil Rich States / Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... / Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.