Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Should I Sue This Cop? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Sue This Cop? (796 Views)

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / Policewoman In Delta Kills Ex-husband Who Is Also A Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sue This Cop? by gombos: 12:54am On May 04, 2009
Two nights ago, I was at San Diego with three of my friends. We went there to do some stuff, and we did. I was tired i wanted to sleep. But my two friends wanted to go to the club cuz those niggas never been to San Diego before. So i went wit them, all the sudden a white cop came directly to me asking for my ID. I had an ID, but i refused to show it to him. He called me a nigga! the cracker was like "show me your ID nigga" I called him cracker, and i told i wouldn't show my ID. So he tried to push me down, he wanted to handcuff me. But i fought back, he couldn't put me down, so he called for a back up. They got me took me to the police station. His officer was there, and i told him everything. My boys were witness and couple other people. The white cop got suspended, and the officer basically apologized on his behalf.

Should I sue him or not
Re: Should I Sue This Cop? by oderemo(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2009
advice. show him the i.d first avoid katakata. then complain later. remember dead man dont sue.
Re: Should I Sue This Cop? by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On May 04, 2009
that was the most stupid thing u could ever do.
Evidence can be planted easily.
Next time, show the ID and go on from there.
refusing arrest cld be interpreted in several ways and while you were struggling, i am sure u would have laid your hands on the officer and the translation of that, u might not like it.
Re: Should I Sue This Cop? by bigfather(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2009
Boy ! That was very risky, you could have been killed by the so called racist officer. shocked
Re: Should I Sue This Cop? by blacksta(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

that was the most stupid thing u could ever do.
Evidence can be planted easily.
Next time, show the ID and go on from there.
refusing arrest cld be interpreted in several ways and while you were struggling, i am sure u would have laid your hands on the officer and the translation of that, u might not like it.

For the sake of your mother and father in Nigeria - just show your id and let those bastards carry their cursed life away from you. On this instance i think you can go all the always - seek legal advice
Re: Should I Sue This Cop? by Nignog: 11:42am On May 17, 2009
Did he pull ur panties down after he push u to the ground. POPO like the littl black boyz in sandiego. Maybe u call a barrister and you be the next rodney king, or maybe not.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Teenager For Poisoning Classmate In Ogun / See Inside The Amazing Luxury Mansion ISIS Seized From A Qatari Royal Family... / Looks Like Cosby Show Re-runs Have Been Cancelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.