Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,067 members, 7,933,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says (20970 Views)

Fake Buhari UN Speech In Circulation, Presidency Says / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Shaadey: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
ehen mesef dey reason am before

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by wiznuel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
the daura dude is trying to say he is a macho man........
pls someone should tell the dullard that he should be focused and avoid distractions because a better is Nigeria is for all of us
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Shehucom(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg how does been shy or not affect governance? Must this administration reply to nonsense rumours as this?
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by fritiyo: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tolexander:
I'm less concerned, mine is for him not to be shy of his responsibility!

I like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by dckng16(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari can't be shy with women at his age
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Ephemmm: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Which one we go believe naw ?

Nigerian media is a scrap: nothing like investigative journalism. 'According to the anonymous' 'an eye-witness who don't want his name mentioned' 'an insider' 'a source close to' etc are their sources of their unverified news.

This country self.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by yvonne111(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by osazeeblue01: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Been shy is not NIGERIA PROBLEM. Na man e marry to?
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Duletion(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Out of all the pressing issues in this country, 80 year olds have the time to be discussing who is and who isn't shy around women.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Motolank: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Woman pls leave baba alone o. Hun, they are looking for ways to sleep with him...like they did Jona
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by hob(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Mcowubaba: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:

Guys who are fixated on butts actually tend to be womanizers, compared to those who aren't butt oriented.

I wonder why.
Ur statement really cracked me up..hahaaha
what Dafuq is 'Butt-Oriented' grin...una no go kill person for hia
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by hinwazaka: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Olisa Metuh is so right, Femi Adesina does not understand his job and is a huge disgrace. Is it every comment made on the President, that deserves a response. God, what is wrong with this government, no direction whatsoever. Till this moment, no policies, no economic blueprint, no focus, but this rubbish waranteed a statement from the President. If he is shy around women, how does that affect performance and dividends of democracy. There is just no common sense with this government. And some fools still found time to argue for and against the President on this irrelevant issue. What business has a wife with her husband's lukewarm nature around women, so long as he provides for her and thechildren. So Adesina wants us to believe the President is a ladies man. Rubbish, Adesina is indeed a useless human being.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Editor1:
If he likes let him be shy around "Aishy". Still doesn't stop him from been a Dullapo.

Still waiting for the 5k per month he promised Olaolu, my jobless friend.
And not forgetting the school meals he promised Nancy, my cousin's friend's little niece!

This Adesina is so incompetent dat he searches for news to refute. What has been shy around women got to do with fulfilling ur campaign promises? mtcheeewww!!

Truly, When the dullard rules...

I am sure you are the type that hit their parents
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
A bad sharp guy who captured a beauty like Aisha is definitely not shy around women. He is only careful not to trapped by bottom power like someone I use to know. grin
captured who?Aisha was barely 12 when she was given to him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
A bad sharp guy who captured a beauty like Aisha is definitely not shy around women. He is only careful not to trapped by bottom power like someone I use to know. grin
Obj, Abacha, Ojucrook..... dese were trapped by bottom power
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by youngpee(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
na so person don carry loose him JOB so.. cry
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by k1centy: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
He looks like a Castrated general sef. From his looks, there's an aorta of truth in the statement.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by repogirl(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
LMAO!! Buhari, Mr. ShyGuy!!! grin grin grin LWKMD EHHHHH!
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by otil1: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
When will these guys settle down to govern?

Its clear that at the national assembly, it is PDP that sets the tone and agenda. Look at ministerial clearing, APC MPs acting under the shadow of PDP MPs. Again look at Rep Committee's, PDP 45, just 3 chairs shy of APC's 48.

Now, the Presidency -disaster. Statement today, if not reversal tomorrow, it is rebuttal.

This is clearly not what Nigerians voted for.

Who's in charge of statecraft please? I need answer please. (mature ones only)

CR77:
Buhari and APC is a scam shocked sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by free13: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by repogirl(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
captured who?Aisha was barely 12 when she was given to him
Na capture na....after all the little girl had no say in the matter when her people arrange am for Oga Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by tpiah11: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Duletion:
Out of all the pressing issues in this country, 80 year olds have the time to be discussing who is and who isn't shy around women.

he wasn't the one discussing it, the strange thing is the person who raised the topic of an 80 year old being shy around women.

That's a bit too weird to be ignored.

and something is fishy.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
This man called Femi adeshina is a complete dunce and mistake for buhari.the earlier buhari realizes this and removes him the better or delegates his duties to a more capable intelligent mind . Does Femi have to rush to deny every article about the president?this shows that the government is highly unserious if tribal paparazzi rumours like this can make the presidency issuing out a press statement. So if I write on social media that buhari has only 7 toes ,this dumb dumb Femi willl rush and issue out a statement against it and most likely ask buhari to count his toes on tv? Bunch of cow brain politicians >sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:

he wasn't the one discussing it, the strange thing is the person who raised the topic of an 80 year old being shy around women.

That's a bit too weird to be ignored.

and something is fishy.
there is nothing weird about it.he should have ignored the comment,ppl soul have laughed over it and forgotten it within 3days. Even if buhari is shy with women ,what is the importance of that to Nigerians?will his shyness reduce the exchange rate of the naira or increase?Femi is just clueless about his duties no wonder oliaa metuh says he doesn't know his job .
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by j1mmy: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:

Captured?
She was underage when he married her, I say abused is more like it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by wiseoneking: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Editor1:
If he likes let him be shy around "Aishy". Still doesn't stop him from been a Dullapo.

Still waiting for the 5k per month he promised Olaolu, my jobless friend.
And not forgetting the school meals he promised Nancy, my cousin's friend's little niece!

This Adesina is so incompetent dat he searches for news to refute. What has been shy around women got to do with fulfilling ur campaign promises? mtcheeewww!!

Truly, When the dullard rules...
"if he likes let him Shy around Aishy" got me laughing jeez nairalanders r cray n mean
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by wandy4G: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
he wooed Aisha or them gif am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / Representation Of Women In Campaign Councils Of Tinubu, Atiku And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.