Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,050 members, 7,899,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says (20936 Views)

Fake Buhari UN Speech In Circulation, Presidency Says / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by ajepako(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai:

APC and denial..

Aide: President Buhari is a man..

Presidency: No, president Buhari is not. We deny that in strong terms..

TGIF.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by AnanseK(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
timidot:
Sometimes I just think dis govt is confused one presidential aid will say one thing the other will come and deny it.. Why cant dey hv one voice.. Smh
t

You obviously have a challenge with comprehension. They have explained that Samani is not a presidential aid.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by AnanseK(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
alcmene:
So Buhari is an eunuch cheesy
No wonder he has relegated women to the kitchen.
Now I know why he stylishly ran away from his marital duties by saying "there is a limit to what I can do at 72"
This Daura landlord is sterilized politically and humanly lipsrsealed

Haters will hate and wailers will wail but Nigeria under Buhari is on its way to recovery from the destruction caused by the lmbecile leadership of the clueless one.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by bandol(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
It was a careless talk by the said senior advicer.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Bobnotrouble: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is a bad market for Mr Samani.
I wish he could be pardoned.
It's good to always mind ones speech.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Dbisector(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
This people na comedian o, a General shy around women or shy around this days women compare to back then girls, no faking of beauty
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by NosaHenry(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
This Femi must really be a big slow poke. From a million miles away one can see that Buhari is shy around women.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank God I didn't care to read the first post because I know it must be denied.
Who now is stating the obvious and the truth?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
but bubu doesn't shy away from camera. photocracy government.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by cele360: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Editor1:
If he likes let him be shy around "Aishy". Still doesn't stop him from been a Dullapo.

Still waiting for the 5k per month he promised Olaolu, my jobless friend.
And not forgetting the school meals he promised Nancy, my cousin's friend's little niece!

This Adesina is so incompetent dat he searches for news to refute. What has been shy around women got to do with fulfilling ur campaign promises? mtcheeewww!!

Truly, When the dullard rules...
hahahhahahhaha tell them may be they done forget thier promise lolzz
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
shy? , spit it out! ... he's only being cautious.

women have brought down empires. fearing them is the beginning of wisdom ... they're dangerous to health cool
They can seduce him you know?
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Tex42(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
just don't be shy of boko haram, but even if u are, just let ur body odour ooze all over the place, its gonna make things right...
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
See the rubbish they're addressing. Chai!
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by double0seven(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:

he wasn't the one discussing it, the strange thing is the person who raised the topic of an 80 year old being shy around women.

That's a bit too weird to be ignored.

and something is fishy.

the minute I read that news online, I knew the man who said was going to get into trouble. Very careless and thoughtless talk. Talking as if you are in a beer parlour or rest room talking to one of slimmy girlfriend; meanwhile, you were actually addressing the public about the person of President of the country.

The man just misjive; he will definitely pay a price me and you may not get to hear about. One should always guide his or her speech.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by ikaboy: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
The the evil ones are after the SGF
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol. I thought as much.
I think you naijerians should add truth to the list of things he is shy around.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by dearestaramide: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Presoidency tells more lies that jonathan's time haba!!!! they claimed .Simply have a strong image and public managemet team than to be lying all the time.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by itstpia8: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
this (ie the original tale) is ridiculous though.

gej used to close his eyes in the presence of strange women, but nobody acted like it was a big deal.

so even if true (which it isnt), why is such a story being spread now?
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by nellyelitz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari will one day deny his name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by beautyann(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by uwa1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Presidency responds quickly to issues that have no economical and political importance. They beta learn to act on issues that are vry important else...
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by bomasek(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
A bad sharp guy who captured a beauty like Aisha is definitely not shy around women. He is only careful not to trapped by bottom power like someone I use to know. grin
Some hausas don't toast ladies they are married to,family dynasty and influence goes a long way in choosing a spouse. A simple visit to her family and like a bolt out of the blues,marriage is sealed with/out her consent
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by CaptPlanet(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just see these jokers. Instead of making press conferences/ issuing statements on serious issues and ideas to move the country forward, you guys are refuting being shy and not being shy around women.

The other thread was about El rufai eating sugar cane in public.

Is this some kind of sick joke?
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Jakumo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just to play devil's advocate, may I humbly suggest that El Presidente's offering his shyness as a rationale for avoiding the employment of female cabinet ministers, COULD BE a coded way of making reference to the lessons he drew from the exploits credited to that nasty group of fat kleptomaniac women ministers that effectively brought the Jonathan government to its knees.

Treading carerfully so as not to be regarded as being blindly misogynistic, any observer of recent political Nigerian political history could be excused for drawing a hasty conclusion that women in general are naturally, instinctively and inherently FAR more prone to loot treasuries on a massive industrial scale that greatly exceeds the criminal exploits of even the most determined male embezzler one could name.

Among observers noting the frenzied daylight robbery perpetrated by that bevy of ugly female thieves recruited into the Jonathan government, theories have inevitably been tossed around suggesting that while men generally stop after stealing enough public wealth to finance a lifetime of un-earned affluence, women, on the other hand, are more inclined to go ahead and grab sufficient truckloads of stolen cash to finance the next 50 generations of their personal family tree, emboldened by the assumpption that their ownership of female reproductive organs will automatically exempt them from criminal prosecution, even if they are caught with their thieving paws DEEP in the public treasury.

Just a thought to chew over this fine day. This bud's for you.
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by saintkel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
No I think its GEJ fault, let APC keep blaming Him for everytin, liars
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Pidggin(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
But women don't bite, why is he scared grin
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
timidot:
SometimesAll the time, I just think dis govt is confused one presidential aid will say one thing the other will come and deny it.. Why cant dey hv one voice.. Smh

Fixed cool
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pidggin:
But women don't bite, why is he scared grin

Baba Bubu Does not lie and for that I love him.
He said that he is only comfortable around his cows grin.
These people calling Nigeria a zoo, do zoo's keep cows
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Pidggin(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
mykl01:

Baba Bubu Does not lie and for that I love him.
He said that he is only comfortable around his cows grin.
These people calling Nigeria a zoo, do zoo's keep cows

I guess he is attracted to cows grin
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Forwetinnah: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Clowns in power...Nigeria is now a Circus cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Forwetinnah: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Just see these jokers. Instead of making press conferences/ issuing statements on serious issues and ideas to move the country forward, you guys are refuting being shy and not being shy around women.

The other thread was about El rufai eating sugar cane in public.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Unfortunately it is...they must really think they're funny cheesy. 3years and few months to go
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by dannybee(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
How dat one take help the economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibori Reacts To UK Court Ruling, Vows To Go To Appeal Court / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.