Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope (716 Views)

Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by SUCONANA(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
KASHAMU TO OGUN PDP MEMBERS: LET’S NOT LOSE HOPE

My dear good people of Ogun State, the governorship candidate of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), elders, leaders, members and supporters of the PDP, I appreciate the fact that a lot of us feel disappointed at today’s judgment of the Ogun State Governorship Tribunal which sat in Abeokuta, the state capital.

Although the details of the tribunal’s verdict would soon be known and appropriate steps taken, I must say that from the snippets I have heard some of its findings and conclusions are saddening, to say the least.

However, we cannot afford to lose hope for a second. We should not despair. As believers in the sovereignty of the Almighty God, we know that whatever will be, will be, no matter how long it takes. In times like this, what we need do is to look inwards; put our house in order, be truthful and show love, solidarity, loyalty and contentment.

We must also work together in unity in order to achieve our individual and corporate goals and aspirations. We should join forces together and realise that it is not over until it is over.

Lastly, I extend my warmest salutations and deepest respect to all my amiable leaders, elders, supporters and associates for their steadfastness and love for the PDP in the face of daunting challenges. Together, we shall win. God bless you.

Signed

Senator Buruji Kashamu

Ogun East Senatorial District

Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by benedictnsi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Which hope remain again for Pee Dee Pee to rely on
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by Demmocrats(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin

Sai Baba

Sai APC
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by LastSurvivor: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
If ancestor buhari can rise from dead after many years of trials to become President then there is alot of hope for everybody to survive not just PDP.
I min every hustler who refused to give up!!
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by gni7770: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Isiaka sues for peace, to study verdict

Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka has appealed to his teeming supporters to remain calm and not to engage in any act of lawlessness.

Reacting to the tribunal verdict that affirmed the election of Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Isiaka urged his supporters to respect the decision of the court and remain law abiding.

He said, “I am appealing to all and sundry to respect the decision of the court. Though the verdict did not go the way that would have gladdens the heart of many people in the state, but as law abiding and responsible citizens, we are duty bound to respect the verdict.

“We shall carefully study the judgement as soon as possible and will make public our next line of action. But my appeal goes to all our supporters and those that might have been disappointed with the judgement to remain calm, we still have many options available to us but that decision will be made very soon”.
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by Babsright: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
PDP should go and seat down somewhere.
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Not Lose Hope by gni7770: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Governor Amosun returned and affirmed.
Where is the hope of common man in a country where injustice is justice?
That's Nigeria for you .

(1) (Reply)

InterInventions-Between Defective Memory & the Public Lie by Wole Soyinka / Unsold Crude Cargoes Rise To $3.572bn / Nigerians Yet To Feel Buhari’s Change Mantra —TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.