Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Raped And Rejected ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped And Rejected ! (1938 Views)

Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raped And Rejected ! by Awuniyaro: 8:50pm On May 04, 2009
Kill urself? Dont be stupid. No man or woman is worth dying for.
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by amebono13: 4:48am On May 07, 2009
amosexy:

If u dont know wat to say,cant u just move away. since u believ it a nollywood story,then it will come to reality in your life.must everything on NL be a story?Dont alwaz u ur mouth to think,learn to use ur head.

you are a certified slowpoke
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by amebono13: 4:50am On May 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

You are jenny! wink

are you ok? who told u jenny is y me undecided

'
@4play

yes ooo , kedu grin
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by calipso(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2009
U have made a great mistake at the first time for even begging your mother in-law not to tell his son, that will look so secretive and heart harden, they will think that u are the type that will commit sin in the back and pretend as if nothing happened.

what u will do now is to tell everything to ur fiance, if he truly loves u, i mean real love, he will not turn his back on u.
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by maray(f): 9:40am On May 07, 2009
Nollywood story grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by Okanran(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2009
calipso:

U have made a great mistake at the first time for even begging your mother in-law not to tell his son, that will look so secretive and heart harden, they will think that u are the type that will commit sin in the back and pretend as if nothing happened.

what u will do now is to tell everything to ur fiance, if he truly loves u, i mean real love, he will not turn his back on u.

Seconded! Even if ur in-laws agreed to keep it away from ur hubby 2 be, u've commited a blunder in ur relationship. . . betraying ur hubby's trust by conniving wth ur in-laws 2 be, now hw twisted is that?

@ all: I'd rather we take this as a lateral learning instead of doubting, afterall it could happen in reality, ain' nuffin new under the sun y'all! LETS JUST LEARN FROM THIS, SHALL WE?
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by oluwafemi113(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2009
@ poster sorry
is a sad story. angry God we be with you
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by Oboni(f): 6:59pm On May 07, 2009
Take heart and move on with your life girl.Sometime, some bad things hppen to us that we didnt really expect or deserve, but thats life
Re: Raped And Rejected ! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Have you considered dating the robbers? Oh, right. Out of contact. grin
Then kill your mother in law na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Narialand I Need Some Help / Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.