Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) (11466 Views)

Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Recently the reigning Queen of Aso World 2015, Her Majesty Queen Jessica Anyasi paid a courtesy visit to the Corps Marshall and CEO of Federal Road Safety Corps Mr Boboye Oyeyemi to Present ASO OUTSTANDING AWARD 2015 and Also discuss about her pet project on OPERATION EMBER MONTH CAMPAIGN.

The project is designed to sensitize the public and drivers on how to obey the traffic rules during this EMBER MONTH period. ‎The project will take place in garages and parks around the country to reduce the rate of accident in Nigeria. 

Her Majesty will also taKe her campaign to schools where she will launch road safety clubs as well as go on radio and TV stations, including using Bill boards to sensitize the society. She was received at the road safety headquarter by Mr A.K Hassan Deputy Corps Marshall in charge of Special Marshall and Partnership, who promise the full support of the Corps for the pet project of the Queen of Aso World 2015. 

The Queen and her entourage were shown round the facilities Of FRSC Head Quarters. The sensitization campaign comes up on Tuesday November 12th 2015 at Jabi Motor Park, Abuja and  other garages around Nigeria‎ follow on a later date.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/save-lives-frsc-partners-queen-of-aso.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
IG.-. @alexreports

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alexreports, I have seen that 99.9 percent of your job is to flaunt both beautiful faces and faces that have been layered and patched with different colours of pancake. cry

Ok...more ewedu to your amala sad

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am allergic to toothpick gals

#Team Elephant#

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by beedemmie(f): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by osabiya16(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hold your girl before she begin blow me
like hot food

She fine die

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by sagytariustm: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shey na say Nigerians nor sabi spell? What is "EMER" month? Shame dey catch me.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by sharisto(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
And so wat? mk I fly?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by edlion57(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hw will this reduce road accidents....waste of time and money
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by kiltoko1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by sagytariustm: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Am allergic to toothpick gals

#Team Elephant#
Your choice bro. undecided
I go for toothpick. They can easily give your different positions while knacking. Elephants are practically lazy to that.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Frank3n2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok..ve seen it..she's biuriful..wat next undecided
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Ijaya123: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
The only thing that caught my eyes is the fair lady in stripped mini body hugging gown.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
M

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
All these beauty queens sef. them no get work na to dey show us the latest version of mary-kay undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
You mean aso world and her aso rock by her side undecided

Lalasticlala sef

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Queen of what?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by igbsam(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
"EMER" or "EMBER" What's wrong with all this banner designers sef..... grin
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by sagytariustm: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
A moment of Silence for the Blue fans.
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by azzima(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
EMER MONTH??See as everyone looks like mumu holding a shirt that spells EMER month and nobody realises it. MEDIOCRITY and NIGERIA are like Siamese twin.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by azzima(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
sagytariustm:

Your choice bro. undecided
I go for toothpick. They can easily give your different positions while knacking. Elephants are practically lazy to that.
abeg leave the bones to the dogs jor!screwing a skinny girl is like screwing another man,all bones. Yuck!!!!
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
The lady in stripped gown though...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by seangy4konji: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
good.
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by sagytariustm: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
azzima:
abeg leave the bones to the dogs jor!screwing a skinny girl is like screwing another man,all bones. Yuck!!!!
As far as say e nor bone reach Bobbi and Nyash, Perfect!
Besides, the slimmer the babe, the dipper the hole. Now, test how deep you can go.
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by Kobeje(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Alexreports, I have seen that 99.9 percent of your job is to flaunt both beautiful faces and faces that have been layered and patched with different colours of pancake. cry

Ok...more ewedu to your amala sad

lols. (naughty)
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
I like this girl for what she did instagram,she followed me on IG and I did follow her back too just a week ago.she's humble!
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by tpiah11: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] / Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.