Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) (11502 Views)

Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
my problem is with the reference "Her Majesty". for chrissake who are her subjects? where is her "queendom". Lubbish

at all y'all screaming about the lady in stripes...NA wash. see knee like my black school shoe

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by jelal007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmmm,nawa ooo. When 'Ember' becomes 'Emer'. And dem go tell us say beauty and brains abi? See scam abeg.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by ExpensiveShit: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
geniusmedia:
This is indeed a welcome idea, this EMBER period does not only need this type of strategy but also need spiritual guidance and devotion. May God spare our lives.

The rate at which road accidents occur during this period is really devastating.

Bro this is not rocket science and we don't need any divine intervention to reduce accidents on our roads.

Its simple, the authorities responsible for ensuring the safety of our roads and the road worthiness our the vehicles have failed completely.

For example, anyone can just wakeup, jump into a car and enter our roads with or without any prior driving knowledge or practice with a driving school and without a driving licence.

Whose responsibility is it to look at this issue, isn't it the same FRSC these people went to see and partner with?

Can you truthfully say they have been living up to their responsibilities?

Please lets stop calling God on issues that the answers are sitting right before our very eyes.
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2015
sagytariustm:

Your choice bro. undecided
I go for toothpick. They can easily give your different positions while knacking. Elephants are practically lazy to that.

Who told you

The last toothpick I carried couldn't stand up because of our encounter

Since then #Team Union Bank# Big, Strong and Reliable wink#
Re: FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) by stjsd(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? / MC Galaxy: "How I Discovered My Talents Through Hunger" / Ciara And Olivia Are Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.