Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Socrates Uduk Thrills All At The IC-CUBE Team Song Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Thrills All At The IC-CUBE Team Song Launch (455 Views)

Socrates Uduk Dances With High Heels And Skirt / Socrates Uduk Smiles To The Bank On Donald Trump Win (Photos) / Socrates Uduk Sings Live At Lepacious Bose And Owen Gee’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Thrills All At The IC-CUBE Team Song Launch by Olamide18: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Multi-talented musician, dancer and brand model, Socrates Uduk thrilled all at the launching of the IC-CUBE Team Song.

The IC-CUBE Team Song titled “I Am Great” which was sang by Socrates Uduk, was unveiled by him on the occasion of the unveiling of the song at the 3rd IC-CUBE National Youth Training Conference & Job/MSME Fair 2015.

If you were not at the IC-CUBE Team Song Launch, then know you missed something, as the event was set alight by Socrates Uduk. Socrates Uduk and his dancers came on hard on the audience as they all went on a dancing spree and it was clear to all that Socrates Uduk did not choose to climb the stage, but that he was chosen by the stage.

Present when he performed was the producer of the song, Fliptyce, aka the hit maker, noted for hits like “Chop My Money” by P-Square Ft. Akon, “Kissing” by Yemi Alade, “Igbeyawo” by Oritse Femi etc. The hit maker after watching Socrates Uduk‘s performance, called him Michael Jackson, saying the performance was awesome.

Socrates Uduk who looks lifeless off stage, is an eccentric dancing machine, full of energy and agility on stage, with twisting as his dancing prowess. His performance was a brilliant combination of brake dance and twisting. At the end of his performance, there was live fire displayed on stage to the amazement of the audience.

Founder of IC-Cube, Charles Ajiboye whose voice is the one you hear at the intro of the IC-CUBE Team Song, was apparently very excited about Socrates Uduk's performance as he was all smiles.

IC-CUBE whose motto is “...bringing out the greatness in you”, can be said to be unarguably the biggest youth capacity building organization in Nigeria. It has hosted Nigeria’s industry greats like Prof. Pat Utomi, Zeb Ejiro OON, Prince Adelusi-Adeluyi OFR, Foluso Phillips, Femi Adeshina etc on its platform designed to educate, motivate and empower young people to attain greatness in their life, career and business.

Follow this Link to watch the stage performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnaNqHrosI&itct=CCsQpDAYBSITCKiwptCW2MgCFckOFgodMzQGm1INc29jcmF0ZXMgdWR1aw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

Follow this link to download the IC-CUBE Team Song "I Am Great": https://my.notjustok.com/track/39509/i-am-great---ic-cube-team-song---sang-by-socrates-uduk---produced-by-fliptyce

To know more about Socrates Uduk, visit his site: socratesuduk..com

To know more about IC-CUBE, visit its site: iccube.org

(1) (Reply)

Oya Comment On This Pic / Beautiful Skin In The Next 10 Minutes / Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Will Work With D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.