Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding (31015 Views)

Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Justicealh3(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Amaechi Vs Wike, match them @Hell in the Cell.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by lordcrux: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by bookeglobal: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria Politics grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by MrD2: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wailing Wailers.... .. .....

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by donval2121(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
We are seeing the handwork of Buhari, states where APC won are been Upheld while those of PDPs are be cancelled or Nullified. Buhari the agent of Change. One thing we don't understand about change is that we have positive and negative change, so we now know the change he has for Nigerians. I see a New Country emerging from Nigerian very soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
They should...what rubbish?! How can Suleiman Ambursa, Aisha's younger Sister's husband be the head of Rivers State Tribunal? What stupidity is that?? Does Booooohari think Nigeria is his Empire?! How can one get a good judgement from such aarrangement?? Everyone around him is either his relation by marriage or directly or from Katsina/Adamawa States. And some eeeediiaaaat are here singing APC, wish I could see you all and spit on your faces. If by now you can't see what Booooohari is doing to this country then you're sick!! You think the fight for APC in Rivers State is for Rivers people? All Booooohari wants is access to the loot, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are the highest oil producing States

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by royalexcel2: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
What ever the case may be, Governor wike still remains the authentic and undisputable Governor of my State, if their will be any break up of Nigeria it will smartphone from egwuocha Rivers State of REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, We are tired of Yoruba hausa fulani born alamajiris occupyong our Land all in the name of one Nigeria, God..... Pon una

4 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by aguizm(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
whether the masturbators like it or not.

Nyesom
Ezenwo
Wike is and will always be the executive governor of river state from 2015 - 2023.

On the election day the scratched faces from South West and the almajiris will b the ones to vote for dakuku online while we the true rivers people will cast our votes in the ballot boxes for PDP.

Nyesom wike our amiable governor

Dakuku the online governor of the scratched faces and almajiris on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by royalexcel2: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
What ever the case may be, Governor wike still remains the authentic and undisputable Governor of my State, if their will be any break up of Nigeria it will start from egwuocha Rivers State of REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, We are tired of Yoruba hausa fulani born alamajiris occupying our Land all in the name of one Nigeria, God..... Pon una
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Kennitrust(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
The change we re seeing is a struggle to turn Nigeria into one party system so that they can start their evil plan of looting our treasury unopposed. well, I wish I'll live to c d end.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by vicboy12: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Conduct free and fair election 100 times in River State Apc will win, every body who was in River State the time election were conducted knew that there was no election when police were voting in the stations, a chairman was beating by the police in 1 of the station, Here in Wimpi ph shooting started on Friday evening till elections were over the following day

5 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Fearcom(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
PDP's reaction to this predicament is pretty similar to how a person's body will jerk (reflex action)when he or she is suddenly beheaded. grin
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Before you conclude,first analyze buhari's speech.He said he would never forgive the outcome of the gubernatorial election in rivers state.The arrangement has already been prepared before the tribunal ruling.The northern president has planted his brothers in all nook and crannies of govt.He is an ethnic bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by MrMcJay(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's expected. Denial is the first stage of grief.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
What beat my imagination is that no election malpractice was challenge in the north,except nassarrawa state.Even with the underage voters and bokoharam attack on electoral officials.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by kestolove95(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's OK to fake an accent if you know how to do it (sometimes, the situation calls for it). Just don't end up sounding like Miss Edo.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Alezy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lolz....Dumb. As if the Appeal court is in another country

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Odani: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
They should...what rubbish?! How can Suleiman Ambursa, Aisha's younger Sister's husband be the head of Rivers State Tribunal? What stupidity is that?? Does Booooohari think Nigeria is his Empire?! How can one get a good judgement from such aarrangement?? Everyone around him is either his relation by marriage or directly or from Katsina/Adamawa States. And some eeeediiaaaat are here singing APC, wish I could see you all and spit on your faces. If by now you can't see what Booooohari is doing to this country then you're sick!! You think the fight for APC in Rivers State is for Rivers people? All Booooohari wants is access to the loot, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are the highest oil producing States

Can u pls go and hug a transformer, I dnt rember u complaining wen mama was and wike were running rivers state with so much impunity. Now it's APC and u cry fowl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Enesi47: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
OVI75:
Its nt funny i think they are on point.DS change is a farce.this gov.is total deception,i say no to the ALmajirii party takin over 'our' south south,our oil.
what you now be calling pdp now they zone president to north again, confuse man aboki will rule you till kingdom come

5 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Odani: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Can u pls go and hug a transformer, I dnt rember u complaining wen mama and wike were running rivers state with so much impunity. Now it's APC and u cry fowl

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by wiseoneking: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Kirikiri Flat 1 waiting for you.
Amajiri? Are you?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Lildisawanen(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Yes yes everything's going according to plan. Very soon I shall be sworn in as the 7th Governor of Rivers state. People of Rivers state brace yourselves for some pragmatic hands-on approach to governance. My people, thou shall seize to lack. I am here to alleviate you all from the suffering, pain and heartache. You entrusted me with this responsibily, I shall not dissapoont you.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless the great people of Rivers state.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by aleem50(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Benwems:

Shut up yoruba boy. What has niger delta got to do with you. Idiot
Because he is a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by elshz(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
deathmen12:
i knw some pple wil cum here now and say wat they dnt knw, if u stay in rivers state u wil knw dat apc wil nt win rivers state, no matter wat except dey wil stop pdp to re-contest or they wil rig d election in favour of apc, cos if is abt d pple 4get it. 80percent are pdp, even dr. dakuku knw dat
with all wike has done: refusing to pay TIMARIV workers, threatening to fire the teachers amaechi employed, burning the goods of market women @ rumuokoro market and empowering of ikwerre touts, with all these I doubt if the common man on the street will vote for that tout unless he plans on rigging the election again if that is even possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hansad: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike sat too much on the fence, he made a mistake. Nothing de fear Abooki more than talk of breaking Nigeria. If Wike had shown support to those marching for Biafra in Portharcourt a few days before, Abooki would have been afraid to do this shiiiit judgement which is aimed at putting Rivers people against one another once again, divide them to exploit the resources in Rivers lands. Arresting development in Rivers state. Wike further exposed his weakness by issuing official statements threatening those marching for Biafra. From there Abooki knew Wike was getting afraid of having his election upturned by the dictatorial govt of PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Abuloma80(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Waoo history about to repeat itself. May2007-October2007 Celestine Omehia -out- Emaechi -in.
Now, May2015 - October2015 Wike -out- Dakuku -in.

The only difference is that in 2007 Amaechi was the Speaker, while in 2015 no speaker because his election too is nullified so its a smoth slide for Dakuku. Lets watch how it finally plays out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by wiseoneking: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
ussv:

No be so Una talk about APC winning Nigeria ?
Apc wining Nigeria? DID APC WIN NIGERIA IN THE FIRST PLACE? Is it not that Gej Wanted to save you and your family from amajiris sword. Dont be ungrateful, rember what he said "my ambition is not worth the blood of any man". If not that, you would have been a man buried under six feet.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hansad: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Abuloma80:
Waoo history about to repeat itself. May2007-October2007 Celestine Omehia -out- Emaechi -in.
Now, May2015 - October2015 Wike -out- Dakuku -in.

The only difference is that in 2007 Amaechi was the Speaker, while in 2015 no speaker because his election too is nullified so its a smoth slide for Dakuku. Lets watch how it finally plays out.

Wishful thinking. Even if Buhari releases the whole of Nigeria Army to rig election for Dakuku, he cannot win. Aboooki cannot just conquer Rivers people, conquer their resources like that. Elections were massively rigged in the north, have they not been let go? Have those northern states been turned to battle ground as in Akwa Ibom, and now Rivers state? Abooki wants Akwa Ibom and Rivers state by any means - shameless.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by magmack: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Did I here u say our oil! Chai u biafrans u Don come again

Get out.
Wetin concern yoruba boi with niger delta. Ugly monkey

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by millionboi(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2015
APC wicked
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by eleko1: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2015
my good pipu of Obodo Nairaland.I'm on my bended knee embarassed sad begging Y'all for Ur kind assistance on behalf of AYOLIGHT embarassed sad cry.The poor lil baby need our help.No amount of contribution is too small.Ur 500/1000 will do the baby a great favour.Pls,let save a soul.Our Light shall not be put off.Pls help,e dakun,Biko/Dalu embarassed sad cry
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by magmack: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2015
aleem50:
Because he is a Nigerian.
Ugly Scratchface. What is ur own? U n who be nigerian? Fraudsters everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti / Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.