Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding (31069 Views)

Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Forwetinnah: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Enice:
this long epistle for me! Clap for yourself. You are criticizing PMB for a failed governance after 5months. Do you know how governments work?
Maybe you think governance is like going to buy beans in the market. Ignorance at its peak I must say (mumu). You think the conceptualization of a policy, its perfection and implementation is like a village square meeting? Shame on you. So far, PMB has performed far better than any other president.

Really?? Performed?? Doing what. ..better not state GEJ administration's achievements as his. Tell me one new policy he has implemented, no carry overs please. As a change agent please amuse me or call my bluff. You and your fellow APC faithfuls are the dimwits here... didn't they tell us they had the blueprint to Nigeria's problems and that they will fix things the minute they 'get there'? It took him ages (all the while pilfering into the federal account with impunity) to get his ministerial nominees which infact is riddled with the same thieves frolicking the corridors of power for ages and people like you expect a different RESULT. Phoooooools!! He has spent more than the actual budget for 2015 settling APC miscreants...yeolz, he's Performing!! Infact he has out performed. Oponus!!
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
What nonsense are some people talking about? What useless wike are people liking? The same useless person that gave weapons to thugs who inturn use it to kidnap people(especially oil workers) and request for a ransom. Nonsense thug of a dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.