Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,938 members, 7,899,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

She's Avoiding Me: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Avoiding Me: (2656 Views)

She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) / Why Is She Avoiding "IT"? / Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Free(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2007
crackman

ur not for real, das jus nasty grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Lolyda(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2007
Send a text;tell her even though you urinate or egest on yours i.e. if you don't smell nice,i'll still be in love with you.i love u 4 what u are & not how u look,smell,whatsoever.I love u baby,we belong together!
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by rezzy: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2007
Call her from a phone booth or you can send her a text
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by anabell(f): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
this is d best topic ever
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by omogenaija(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2007
LMAO grin cheesy

now back to topic , the girl is ashamed , i would be as well , especially since it was ur first not even the date but it was in public , thats just undecided

i think u should send someone to talk to her for u

its nice to see that true and caring men still exist in this messed up world
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by FactorChic(f): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2007
lmao DAMN dats scary, I cant stop laughing, too bad
well, anyone will be embarrassed, I actually talk to guys about d other side of me, like farting and all that, maybe it wont be so much of an embarrassment, well not until it happens to me
i think you should try ur best to stalk her, find out the time she goes out and make sure if u meet her she has no where to run to, then just tell her your mind.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by squirrel20(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY,
I CAN JUST IMAGINE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE FARTED

@ POSTER
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE HER TIME, SHE IS PROBABLY STILL VERY EMBARRASSED ABOUT IT,
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Eclairs: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
thats what happens when you go to a restuarant and order for BEANS.

next time get something else. Well thts if there's a nxt time.

Wld like to hear the Joke. So I cld embaras people with it as well. Startin with my course adviser
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by chychy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
omg, could not stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ poster, any feedbacks? r u guys back 2gether?
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by olulu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked please no jokes, i just might fart here and now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

next time no dey talk joke again, ur babe no get shocks to absorb d tin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by onyekang1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
olulu:

next time no dey talk joke again, your babe no get shocks to absorb d tin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin LMAO its been really long i laughed this hard grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Busta(f): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
olulu:

shocked shocked shocked please no jokes, i just might fart here and now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

next time no dey talk joke again, your babe no get shocks to absorb d tin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol . . . jokes
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by kalmebad(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
@poster

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no fit kill anyone,God no go let me die for this Forum wey i find myself

Anyway the girl is only just been embarrassed, she also feels she has let u down, its so difficult to come around it, i can feel her pulse. hmmmmmmmm what do i say here? rather than wat others have said. Just give her some more time, eventually the shame will wear off, get her close friends to talk to her, otherwise give me her number smiley smiley. Am good in counselling people. goodluck guy and may things turn around again 4 good

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju / Would You Allow Your Wife To Learn Karate Or Boxing? / Missing Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.