Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,808 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners (863 Views)

Beware Of 419ners / 419ners On The Run / My Encounter With 419ners In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners by banjula(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2009
i have been in a relationship with a lady for the past few years and whom i love so much, only to find out of recent that her parent are 419ners and to worsen the situations its confirmed that majority of her family members are into same business, they see it as family thing, i need your opinion on this, am i safe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 05, 2009
Are you marrying your inlaws?

Is your wife-to-be a fraudster?
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners by Gabry(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2009
If u no like, you tell your wife to stay out of it. . . As for the rest of her family, nothing to do with u. U just make like u dont know ok? Besides. u are not living in the same house like them so who cares.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Laugh? / Closed / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.