Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies (23257 Views)

Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by helphelp: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
All way na way
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by sagewonders(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Heboes again? :oha ha,why always the people from biafra?freeglobe I need an answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by porrigeyam(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Came for the name grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
The tribalism has reached an all time high..The mods aren't left out.Appears as though the o.p left out three other names for reasons best know to him.With the way the people on here are thinking,Nigeria's future look bleak.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Sampao: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Same ni. In DJ Zee's voice.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Femolacaster(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbo kwenu! Ana m ekele unu ooo!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nwaboy wants to steal his oga's clients.

He should have left his oga's area of operation to establish his own somewhere else

I smell set up nd not adulterated water as levied against him.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by slap1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
qualityovenbake:

Why leave out the names of the accomplices

Because they are sophisticated.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by LaconicINC: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Anywhere to or three criminals are gathered, an Ibo man must be among them cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by HrmOlolade(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbo again foolish cursed tribe una wan spoil East like you spoilt your poverty ravaged erosion land. Ojukwu must hear this so that he can know the kind of bad foundation he left behind
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Banter1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Between Ogoni people and Ekwere people of Rivers, who has the Majority?
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by 4ubootyman: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
The tribalism has reached an all time high..The mods aren't left out.Appears as though the o.p left out three other names for reasons best know to him.With the way the people on here are thinking,Nigeria's future look bleak.

Oga that's why there is a link for you to verify. The OP just copied and pasted on here. Face real issue una no go face

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Surebet247promo: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
PHUCK YEEEBOSSSS PPPLEEEE
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by fuwem(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ȋ̝̊̅† fun!
Ȋ̝̊̅† real!
Ȋ̝̊̅† educative!
Ȋ̝̊̅† music!call in on 08101598655 for musical lesson,or email us at jollysoundmuzik@yahoo.com
JOYFUL SOUND MUSIC

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by qualityovenbake(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
slap1:

Because they are sophisticated.
Names being sophisticated Hearing it for the 1st time.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Iwonimi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
If i talk one boy frm onitsha go insult me. So I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
For some reasons
I feel the Op removed the names of the other 3 suspects to make Igbos look bad...
But it's ok we are used to the mods pushing negative news about Igbos to the frontpage..
The op didn't expunge any names, go check the link out- the story was even written by an Igbo man.

What's wrong is wrong and must be condemned even though some folks have taken ethnic bashing on the forum to a whole new level. Nobody sent them to go do crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Iwonimi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Google is ur friend
Banter1:
Between Ogoni people and Ekwere people of Rivers, who has the Majority?
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Those 3 other accomplices names not mentioned are from South West.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Adesiji77: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
For some reasons
I feel the Op removed the names of the other 3 suspects to make Igbos look bad...
But it's ok we are used to the mods pushing negative news about Igbos to the frontpage..

By "Op" do you mean THISDAY? angry
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by HomoSapiien: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Pidggin(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why am I not surprised.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Adesiji77: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eugenedimgba:

Why not open the link and confirm?

So it wouldn't have been "tribalism" if the culprits have been of Yoruba or Hausa origins?

I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by idowuswap: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
If to say BUHARI can assembles all igbos in one large hall and put bomb in their midst make them blow

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by fatheritunu: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
#not intrested#
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by thundakilbiafra: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by idowuswap: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
idowuswap:
If to say BUHARI can assembles all igbos in one large hall and put bomb in their midst make them blow

igbos are useless
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by fatheritunu: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
idowuswap:

lol
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by azzima(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na dem dem!!! Anything adulterated, I can guarantee the culprits. Anything related to "Quick quick money" regardless of if it endanger any human life. Dem no care!
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by tunergy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by bigerboy200: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
They just can't disappoint..citizens of d land of rising sun..i hail una ohhh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonah Abbey, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested By DSS After 10 Years On The Run / NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.