Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,410 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies (23287 Views)

Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by thundakilbiafra: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thunda strike all biafra here now[b][/b]

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by tijanouzwasii: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Smartresult(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Crimes everywhere, even Internet fraudsters are on rampagne,and are all over, they wanted to make money at all cost and have device several deceptive approaches to steal from people money. Here I am going to expose one of the tactics they use to lure their prey before finally causing damages to them.
They will start by finding your email contact, I don’t know how they come across it, either through whois looks up or whatever but they will tell they get your information through private search.
The next thing they send you an email that they are looking for an investment partner; they are under detention or house arrest, they inherited the wealth and they don’t know how to invest.
Some may send you a message claim
continue reading
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by kossyablaze(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
lekjons:
"SAY NO TO TRIBALISM"
Hmmmm coming from u?If itz from ur heart,welcome to my team.If u look well,u ll see dah doz ish(tribalism) is for kids and u knw thr r many kids/school drop outs here on NL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
everybody tryna hustle in a lasgidi, a few hustle legit the others, well let's just say they do whatever they feel could bring them quick and easy money
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by mavinc4u(f): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm. 5 suspects arrested; 2 names were mentioned and 3 other names were called accomplices. Why didn't they give us other people's name.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by slap1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Names being sophisticated Hearing it for the 1st time.
Have you heard about 'suffersticated'?
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by aljharem(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
CabbieAC:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I died

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by chinchum(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
IPOB youths keeping it real ! grin

Say no to tribalism, but no point hiding the truth, Ibos have a far greater propensity to commit crimes that can kill enmasse in quest to get rich.
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by ExInferis(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear Nigeria,

PLEASE GIVE THEM THEIR BIAFRA BEFORE THEY POISON US TO DEATH.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by dazzlingd(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
sees names, nods in satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Anijay1212(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
david22uu:
cry cry cry cry cry filled with tears of joy
its been exactly 10 years from today, i ave been aiming for a FTC on a frontpage

Im dedicating this FTC to my
1. Brother who i used his internet connection
2. Sister- who i used her system
3. daddy: who taught me abt nairaland
4. Mummy; who said i will never be FTC
5. Seun: who mad me a nairaland addict
6 Goodluck: nigeria best and worst president
7. and to my loving people of nairaland

Back to topic:
So na because na bank now na news, if to say na mama iyabo wey dey drink am for maroko dat one no be news
mschewwwwwww
Funny guy
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by lekjons(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm coming from u?If itz from ur heart,welcome to my team.If u look well,u ll see dah doz ish(tribalism) is for kids and u knw thr r many kids/school drop outs here on NL.
@bolded, gringrin

they just won't listen, so annoying!
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by kossyablaze(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
lekjons:
@bolded, gringrin
they just won't listen, so annoying!
lol cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by kellybently(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
CabbieAC:
NOTING LIKE Igbo,
THEY ARE FELLOW BIAFRAN
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
CabbieAC:

You Be fool.

#NoToTribalism undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
The hard working people of the land of the flying sun are at it again. Why always them? Even the second thread on frontpage has their name written all over it.

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
came to check names and I wasn't disappointed

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Heboes again? :oha ha,why always the people from biafra?freeglobe I need an answer grin

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Femolacaster:
Igbo kwenu!
Ana m ekele unu ooo!

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
LaconicINC:
Anywhere to or three criminals are gathered, an Ibo man must be among them cheesy

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Igbo again foolish cursed tribe una wan spoil East like you spoilt your poverty ravaged erosion land. Ojukwu must hear this so that he can know the kind of bad foundation he left behind

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nicepoker:
Those 3 other accomplices names not mentioned are from South West.

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
idowuswap:
If to say BUHARI can assembles all igbos in one large hall and put bomb in their midst make them blow

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos are useless

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Nicepoker(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
nicerichard05:

You Be fooll.

is there any region in nigeria known as South West? Or r u from that South West?
Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
thundakilbiafra:
Thunda strike all biafra here now[b][/b]

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinchum:
IPOB youths keeping it real ! grin

Say no to tribalism, but no point hiding the truth, Ibos have a far greater propensity to commit crimes that can kill enmasse in quest to get rich.

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
nicerichard05:

You Be fooll.

heboe again? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nicepoker:
is there any region in nigeria known as South West? Or r u from that South West?

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by nicerichard05: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
heboe again? shocked

You Be fooll.

Re: Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
nicerichard05:

I Be fooll.
#yesToTribalism undecided undecided
that's too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH / Fraudsters Defraud Us-based Businessman Of N33million (photo) / 10 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested While Destroying Farmlands In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.