Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,536 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:04 AM

Born To Rule Vs Resources Control Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Born To Rule Vs Resources Control Agitators (280 Views)

Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. / Military rule vs democracy in South East and Igboland since 1999 / REFLECTIONS: 17 Yrs of Military Rule Vs Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born To Rule Vs Resources Control Agitators by tope777(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
The happening in Rivers/ Akwa ibom State is an indication that the born to rule has finally divide the Resources Control agitator.

The funniest thing is that, North would always remain one but South south would never be one again.

The Tread is open for contribution.
Re: Born To Rule Vs Resources Control Agitators by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
They shall try to cause confusion among you, but it is all in vane.

Biafra Biafra Biafra Biafra my sweet home where I can have light 24 hours,where I can have freedom of movement 24 hours without police arresting me,where I we have freedom of speech and freedom of expression,where Iwe have free education from nursery school to secondry schools,where Biafra governement we have office where you can go and look for work,where we have good houses,good hospitals,good transport systems,good road,good medicine,good education,,good protection from Biafra police and army,where Biafra government we be paying people who don't yet have any job to do,where Biafra government we be helping her citizens to pay house rent,hospital bills,etc.Where Biafra government we build a houses for migrants and also build a house where poor people can sleep without payment.............Biafra we be number one civilize country in the world,,,,,,,,,,,free Biafra and see what we called civilization............Biafra are naturally republican,,,,,,,,GOD BLESS BIAFRA,GOD BLESSS ISRAEL

(1) (Reply)

Rules And Procedures Of States Houses Of Assemblies In Nigeria / Nigeria Harold 3 / Exercising Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.