Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post (861 Views)

Am Afraid It Would Hurt Her, But I Think Am Done. Where Should I Tell It To Her? / Just Share, Tell It! / All Post Graduate Students Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
So afta all d drama wev watchd btwn Halfrica, etc etc dis evenin, let's cool down all d tension a lil bit .This is a tell it all post where u post all the worst things u have
ever done at work, school, family home, relationships
or marriages. This should be interesting and will
enlighten others on the level fellow humans can go to
revenge or hurt others.
If you decide to take part in this post,pls do not insult others. Leegooo
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by chocolateme(f): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Theyveedo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ladies first
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by midehi2(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
the worst thing i have ever done is when i .......... for 4hrs grin
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Opening this thread
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by gamaliel121(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Poured my hot piss in my seniors garri...
He fuccked with me..
I felt bad later sha..
Am sure junior boys did the same thing to me...lol

1 Like

Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by naijamakossa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by TELLHIT(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
He fuccked with me..
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by marshalcarter: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
@ home-wanted to drink garri grin...went to buy milk...sugar....chocolate...coconut and ground nut...only to cum back and find out dat no garri angry ..still dump dos 1 and went out to buy fufu(3) cheesy only to cum back and see dat no soup undecided suicide con dey hungry me dat day

@ sch-i and dis hot chik planned to make love@the end of the day(konji kuku hold me dat day sha grin)she told me she would BRB..wen she came back dat afternoon...instead of me to take her inside 1 empty classroom to...wink ..I took her to house fellowship undecided she waz lyk WTF....ma frnds curse me die...from dat day...no more talkin to each oda grin

@ work-after being drunk....I con dey lyt matches dey put insyd salad cream...dey would have killed me by hanging grin but ma P-man na sai baba cheesy

@ relationship-tracy called me with anoda num and I was lyk''who's dis And she was lyk"its ur GF" I con mumu go ask WHICH OF DEM undecided ...her its over cum with 4 bucket of red paint grin (but e don tey sha ) grin

1 Like

Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dis wil b fun fun fun.
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
My guy had this plenty money and gave me just 20k. He locked the money in his box and I used knife to open the zip, took 2 bundles of 1k bill and zipped it back. When he came and opened the box, he counted the money and it wasn't complete. He couldn't ask me because the bag was locked, yet he was so convinced money was missing.
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by ggrin(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:
when u did what for 4 hrs?angry

Sexinglipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by ggrin(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mine was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Booked. Brb
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by henribj(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
hold on lemme create a new profile/moniker, i can not attempt to give my story with this id, my detractors can use it against me when i am contesting for a political post
brb.
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by donMIG(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:
Sh! T 4hrs?
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
henribj:
hold on lemme create a new profile/moniker, i can not attempt to give my story with this id, my detractors can use it against me when i am contesting for a political post
brb.
lmaoo..wish we cn all go anonymous on dis. Lots of dirtzzzz
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by iamkingzlee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
He fuccked with me..
I felt bad later sha..
Am sure junior boys did the same thing to me...lol
lmao grin Ogbeni you wicked ooo!! I always wanted to do that stuff though angry But, my mind no gree me!
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by DiegoNakel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Scared to say it
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by henribj(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo..wish we cn all go anonymous on dis. Lots of dirtzzzz

you can go anonymous if you want to... grin
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
naughtynaughty:
My guy had this plenty money and gave me just
20k. He locked the money in his box and I used
knife to open the zip, took 2 bundles of 1k bill
and zipped it back. When he came and opened
the box, he counted the money and it wasn't
complete. He couldn't ask me because the bag
was locked, yet he was so convinced money was
missing.
and you didn't tell him afterwards??
You are a thief!!!
He needs to see this.
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
ggrin:
was what
Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by bayocanny: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
I was in JSS 2 then when my senior brother just came back from school, he told me to boil water for kettle that we should prepare eba with the little soup mom prepared for me before she left for work my brother gave me #500 he said I should go and buy 3milk of garri, at that moment I only hear 3 milk na so I run go buy 3 hollandia milk, on getting home he sighted the 3 milk inside the nylon, he was like“ bayo ori e ti daru o” meaning “ your head is not correct” are u going to use milk prepare eba?, before I could say a jack 2 hot slap don land for my cheek
Omo I cry till mom arrived she con ask wetin hapen I no fit tell her. As my brother show for living room for dinner na so he narrated everything to mom and dad, omo con see laugh for dining table

1 Like

Re: A Tell It All Post. Pls Read Nd Post by Fulaboy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
ggrin:
You and Doctor Kingtom hun?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Single And Married Ladies Get In HERE!!! / Star Actor With HIV Slept With Over 5000 Women / Help! I don't Know How to have an elongated Coversation With A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.