Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

**BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) (1265 Views)

Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Pictures Police Extorting Commuters Along The Road To President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Story found on Facebook (Author: Ifeoma Onwuka)

I have heard Nigerian police echoed it over and over again that they are our friends but today, I saw that Tijani Adewole 365880 of CTU Owerri Zone is not among our police friends. He stopped us on our way to Enugu this morning and demanded to see our vehicle and driver’s license. On laying hold of these documents, he sized them and claimed that they were fakes.

I asked him to kindly show us the original ones since I knew that I got them from the same office since ten years running now. He quickly diverted and told us that our plate number was a fake one and that he would take us to their base at Owerri to be detained for using a fake plate number. We agreed to go with him. He quickly turned around and asked us to give the sum of N50,000.00, to let us go. When he saw that we were adamant and bent on not giving him a kobo, he demanded for the car key.

He told us to remove all our belongings and come back on Monday to pick our vehicle. We refused and he kept us at a spot for three hours. What broke my heart were the tears from my son's eyes and Tijani’s refusal to listen to our pleadings and that of his superiors. My son was greatly traumatized with all the happenings. When God finally intervened, we were released, with no concrete explanation why we were detained for three solid hours.

With those tears in my son’s eyes he said, ‘Mummy I pray to God not to allow me become a policeman or sees them near me’. I pray that men like Tijani Adewole will stop bringing bad names to the police force.

We, at Africa Video have found footage of Nigerian police extorting & abusing citizens. Watch the video below!

WATCH VIDEO: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/131962290429/nigerian-police-caught-extorting-citizens-wow

1 Share

Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by micfoley: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is sad. The video is old. Hope the police officer has been dealt with
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
so horrible angry
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
piece of shit
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by lagoskid95: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
How can a man do this to a woman with her child?!
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
lagoskid95:
How can a man do this to a woman with her child?!

Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
I bet u he wont harass an area boy

Dey wud set FIRE upon him grin
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by princeofabuja71: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I had horrible experience with these savages as well
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pitiable!

I sincerely wish the police authorities will not just 'boast' that they will fish out the culprits and punish them squarely.

Let them begin to consciously train and retrain their offices on the need to curb this trend.

The need for ethical and attitudinal re-orientation cannot be over-emphasised.
The police force, and indeed all other security agencies are in dire need of those orientations.
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Pitiable!

I sincerely wish the police authorities will not just 'boast' that they will fish out the culprits and punish them squarely.

Let them begin to consciously train and retrain their offices on the need to curb this trend.

The need for ethical and attitudinal re-orientation cannot be over-emphasised.
The police force, and indeed all other security agencies are I'm dire need of those orientations.

SAME HERE! I agree
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by KEZDON(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by lagoskid95: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
I actually heard of cops doing far worst. Especially in the north!
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by Balkan(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
The dirty yoruba can only do that to woman. Shame on him
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Disgusting

fire burn dem wiked
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Balkan:
The dirty yoruba can only do that to woman. Shame on him

I don't understand how his tribe has anything to do with his behavior...
Re: **BREAKING!**: Police EXTORTING A Woman With Her Baby!!! (VIDEO) by dagzer93: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Horrible behavior bro

(1) (Reply)

Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him / The Match For Biafra: The Making Of The First West African Spring! / SHOCKING!! Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be An Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.