Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra (597 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Why The SE And SS Must Thank Buhari. / Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
For those of you that like to argue against the inclusion of South South, don't you watch nollywood movies were Mazis fight and even kill their brothers with juju just to take over their land? The same thing will happen to SS in my next nollywood movie to titled 'B.I.A.F.R.A.U.D'. What out for part 2!
Re: Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by nairalandmaster(f): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.
Re: Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by osesology(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandmaster:
nice one op. keep it up.
You here again. How come you always back and hail every written rubbish, including this one?
Re: Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yorubas are running madddd!!!
Re: Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
EasternLion:

Real mad... grin
Re: Why SS Must Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2015
EasternLion:
Actually, you guys are the one running mad thinking every nairalander is yoruba. SAI BIAFRA grin

(1) (Reply)

'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges / Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here / USA Have School Than Nigeria 26 paid fees,Inside The Country Of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.