Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,813 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50558 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2009
1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by thisnigga(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2009
what the f**k is wrong wif sum bloaady haterz, ? how the F*^k could you utter such arrant nonsense you pussilanimous biatch! damn. i hate you!.not that im religious or sumf. .but then nigga, you are just plain stupid! men, that was low, angry bloody hater!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2009
thisnigga:

what the f**k is wrong wif sum bloaady haterz, ? how the F*^k could you utter such arrant nonsense you pussilanimous biatch! damn. i hate you!.not that im religious or sumf. .but then nigga, you are just plain stupid! men, that was low, angry bloody hater!

Sorry are you alright ?

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by thisnigga(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2009
ya im alriht, i woz jus pissd that sum would post such,
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AKO1(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2009
Nawa oh, let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by shola74: 1:00pm On May 07, 2009
;Dyeye boy , why you they beef the man. shey you be God? abeg find another topic. tongue
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by foye57(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2009
@banom
i think u r takin things too far. u say a lot of things with infamy; just lik wat u said on the other thread.no one says u shdnt be observant but hey wat happened to not saying everything u hear/see. take it easy bro.
by the way are u a xtian?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by solosimple(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2009
@Poster

No matter how strong and true you think your point is, learn a good way of communicating it and not judging that way
The man may be wrong in some things, but I think the way you talk about him is absolutely ungodly.

Though he might have some errors, but I still consider him as a man of God.
JUST BE CAREFUL BRO!

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by OREAWADOO: 1:32pm On May 07, 2009
@AKO
Re: The Sins Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye.
« #4 on: Today at 12:50:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nawa oh, let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.

WHO GO PARK SHIT NA IM LATRINE TAKE DEY FULL
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by huxley(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2009
solosimple:

@Poster

No matter how strong and true you think your point is, learn a good way of communicating it and not judging that way
The man may be wrong in some things, but I think the way you talk about him is absolutely ungodly.

Though he might have some errors, but I still consider him as a man of God.
JUST BE CAREFUL BRO!

Is everyone who claims to be a man of god really a man of god?  If not, how do you know the real from the fake?

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by huxley(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2009
Abedoye is really after money, influence and "dominion" of the credible, gullible and brain-washed of the world. Luckily for him, there is a plentiful supply of such fools in Nigeria and that is why the church business is doin well there while the rest of the society wallows in squalor.

The very same people that he and his ilk have exploited and manipulated sit back and applaud the lavish life style of their manipulators. Can people be more foolish and gullible than this?

1 Like

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by KunleOshob(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2009
huxley:

Is everyone who claims to be a man of god really a man of god?  If not, how do you know the real from the fake?

The bible says that by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by solosimple(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2009
we shall know them by their fruits! VERY TRUE!

SOMETIMES, ONE HEARS TOO MUCH OF FALSEHOOD THAT IT BECOMES VERY DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY THE TRUTH.
I CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR THE ACCESS I HAVE TO THE BIBLE. SOMETIMES THESE MEN SPEAK ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, AND AT OTHER TIMES THEY SPEAK, PERHAPS, FROM THE QURAN (FALSEHOOD). REALLY, IS JUST DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE TRUTHFUL ONES.

I TRUST IN GOD ALONE!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by bawomolo(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2009
5, sutble use of religion to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)

you consider a man's accent a sin?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dejiariyo: 3:45pm On May 07, 2009
banom:

3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).

as a former Redeemer, these made me stop going to church,i will praise my God in the corner of my house or attend churches who dint preach posterity
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2009
How many of his church member eat three times a day or afford skul fees ? instead he purchased a billion naira jet
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by jify(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2009
while it is true that there are many fake pastors who claim to be sent by God. let us be careful about what we say. God is the ultimate judge and He will expose any so-called man of God duping well meaning Nigerians
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2009
jify:

while it is true that there are many fake pastors who claim to be sent by God. let us be careful about what we say. God is the ultimate judge and He will expose any so-called man of God duping well meaning Nigerians

Will GOD come down from heaven to expose them ?, all God can do for you is to give you wisdom and intelligence to see beyond what people shows you .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2009
Na today ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tubonimi: 11:51am On May 08, 2009
Is it his fault that some of his members cant pay school fees? Jesus said the POOR you will ALWAYS have with you. So bro! Scriptures MUST be fulfiled

1 Like

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2009
tubonimi:

Is it his fault that some of his members cant pay school fees? Jesus said the POOR you will ALWAYS have with you. So bro! Scriptures MUST be fulfiled

The 4.8 Billion naira he used to acquire his private jet, can eliminate poverty forever in lives of 20% of his church members, or isn't so ?.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2009
Topic/Poster

If it is true Pastor sin boku reach this, then i have a better chance of making heaven! grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tubonimi: 12:46pm On May 08, 2009
The problem is not in them not being able to pay school fees or him not sharing the money amongst them, the problem is with them that ALWAYS have to look up to someone for help. I am not a member of his church, but I am aware that he is helping a lot of people in schools, giving food and shelter to many. Poverty is not the absence of money, it is the mindset of a man. BTW, because a man in his church is hungry doesnt mean he (Adeboye) aint gonna preach the gospel, and mind you, he didnt buy the jet, his members did, and it was a suprise for him.

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 08, 2009

5, sutble use of religion to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguise statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

To start with, do you know what a sin is?
1. Hardly qualifies as a sin (which is putting it lightly).
2. Prove that it's a lie.
3. Prove it.
4. If I know politics, I might as well know the amount of hairs on my head, so I don't know anything about this.
5. You're dumb. Very very dumb. Extremely dumb.
6. Give us precise stuff, not (sic)ambiguise statement. (I think that's meant to be ambiguous statements).
7. I know nothing about this either.

The 4.8 Billion naira he used to acquire his private jet, can eliminate poverty forever in lives of 20% of his church members, or isn't so ?.

Goes further to prove how unreal you are. You can give someone 4.8 billion and they'd be back to square one again. Do you know anything about getting rich and staying rich? Why do we plan programs on training people in rural areas to farm and sew and all that? Why not just give them money?

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES. GIVING SOMEONE MONEY DOESN'T SOLVE POVERTY!

Poverty is not the absence of money, it is the mindset of a man.

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2009
He bought d jet and not church member, why not he should allow is church entry & wateva free of charge? it helps
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2009
Despite helping d poor he can't entirely wipe poor but reduce, so y should he not reduce@tubunmi
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by solosimple(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2009
@mactao
GIVING SOMEONE MONEY DOESN'T SOLVE POVERTY!

DOES TAKING THE LITTLE THEY HAVE SOLVE IT?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Lagosboy: 5:24pm On May 08, 2009
solosimple:

I CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR THE ACCESS I HAVE TO THE BIBLE. SOMETIMES THESE MEN SPEAK ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, AND AT OTHER TIMES THEY SPEAK, PERHAPS, FROM THE QURAN (FALSEHOOD). REALLY, IS JUST DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE TRUTHFUL ONES.

I TRUST IN GOD ALONE!

Keep ur hand in check dude, perhaps that was just a slip of hand or a typo.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Pepeye(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2009
Knew I was gonna see atheisms …muslins and prolly Jehovah witness here
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Backslider(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2009
first of all i am a yoruba and I dont see anything wrong with is his accent. secondly those who know OBJ very well know he does not need any Church to do anything he wants to do.

Now to the Issue I can perfectly say that Pastor Adeboye has erred and is in error and this is because he has completely gone away from the main theme of Scripture.

The church was never to set up schools and big buildings. The materialism of the Church is Epitomized in the desire for foolish expensive toys that The Church buys everytime

Mathew 25

Reading from

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

After you are holy and righteous before God. do you begin to buy toys and build big buildings as a major sign that you are a child? What is the role of the Holy church

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

How many Feeding Homes do we have in Nigeria
How many shelter do we have in Nigeria
How Many Prison Outreach do we have In Nigeria
Do we take care of the Sick and Injured?

NOTICE THAT THE CHURCHES GO INTO BUILDING BIGGER BUILDINGS SO THAT THEY CAN ACCOMODATE MORE PEOPLE AND THE MORE THE PEOPLE THE MORE THE MONEY. ALSO NOTICE THAT THE CHURCH IS INVESTING IN EDUCATION BECAUSE THEY CAN GET MORE MONEY WHY IS THE CHURCH NOT INVESTING

1) PRISONS
2) SHELTER HOMES FOR MOTHERLESS BABIES AND THE HOMELESS( THE QUOTE TO YOU HE THAT DOES NOT WORK LET HIM NOT EAT)
3) FREE TREATMENT HOSPITALS

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

YOU FOOLISH CHURCH OF THE END TIME YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR CALLING AND BEGIN TO BUILD UNTO YOURSELVES IMAGES. DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU MUST LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR NO WONDER THAT THE NORTH IS AS HARD AS A INPENETRABLE ROCK. YOU THINK BY YOUR BIG CARS, MONEY, AEROPLANE AND WITH YOUR BUILDINGS CONVINCE SOMEONE TO FOLLOW OUR GOD?

EVEN WHEN YOU DO GOOD THE BIBLE DOES NOT WANT US TO BE SENSATIONAL ABOUT IT. THE CHURCH HAS PUSHED LOVE OUT OF IT MIDST AND WE NOW HAVE AN ENTERPRISE SELLING FALSE HOPE.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2009
mactao:

To start with, do you know what a sin is?
1. Hardly qualifies as a sin (which is putting it lightly).
2. Prove that it's a lie.
3. Prove it.
4. If I know politics, I might as well know the amount of hairs on my head, so I don't know anything about this.
5. You're dumb. Very very dumb. Extremely dumb.
6. Give us precise stuff, not (sic)ambiguise statement. (I think that's meant to be ambiguous statements).
7. I know nothing about this either.

I hadly have time for fools, but since you are not upto fourty, let me see if i can help you.

A sin is an evil or wrong done against a fellow man or God.

1, What else could be more sinfull that obstructing people's freedom of movement just because Pastor Adeboye wants to make money from his gulible followers, ( you saying that it doesnt qualify as a sin shows how wicked and carlos you and the entire RCCG are)
2, Can you reply a thread in nairaland without login in your ID, if you can, then pastor Adeboye once drove 300 miles on spiritual fuel, but if you can't, then you are the most stupid person on earth to believe such false story .
3, does pastor Adeboye have other mega source of income than his poor RCCG members ?
4, You should have first learned politics before opening your dirty mouth.
5, I am not, i am smarter than criminal pastor Adeboye, that is how i see beyond the dubious man's exterior, i no very well the game he was upto, i even do that myself atimes.
6, Thanks for the correction, i appreciate it so much, it was just typo error on my side, thanks once again.
7, Big sorry , you have been out of touch with current trend, next time learn much about whatever you are defending so you can defend it well.

mactao:

Goes further to prove how unreal you are. You can give someone 4.8 billion and they'd be back to square one again. Do you know anything about getting rich and staying rich? Why do we plan programs on training people in rural areas to farm and sew and all that? Why not just give them money?

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES. GIVING SOMEONE MONEY DOESN'T SOLVE POVERTY!

Exactly.

You are the most stupid, useless and senseless person i have ever met in my life, what about using the money to build free medical centers, skills acquisation centers, free education centers, what about investing the money into agriculture and use the produce to help the poor, what about investing the money in human capital developments, do you know how many hopless persons that money could have helped elevated their lives ? how many foreign education schorlarship the money could have afforded ? He ( Criminal Adeboye) preaches helping the needy, does using the billions he enmarsed from the needies to acquire private jet help the neddies in any way. do you think JESUS CHRIST could have done the same thing ( during this time of dire economic crisis)

If it was a state governor that used the billions of his state fund to acquire a private jet, you could have spoken bad agaisnt it, now it touches your pastor and it is no longer wrong,

May God help Nigeria.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tudor(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2009
@banom,i guess he needs the jet to fly their money out of the country,besides since he drove 300km without fuel,flying across the atlantic without aviation fuel would'nt be beyond his reach,
As for education,the guy has a university, why isn't it free or affordable by the average nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.