Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50559 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2009
cicero:

Guys the site where bawom or whatever copied the fake prophecy is seun's website, is seun directing traffic to his other site?
Or is did he initiate this post as a result of his genuine hatred for Pastor Adeboye.
Is seun the poster?

you will soon get ban in this forum because of dubious pastor Adeboye.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2009
wink
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Recognise: 11:29pm On May 09, 2009
Banom:

@Wanville,

see the link. or you can as well go to their website or simply google it.

http://www.naijarita.com/2006/pastor-adeboye-prophecies

[size=16pt]@^[/size]I am contributing not to acquit or convict Pastor E.A. Adeboye . . .

but hey Banon, you know well that the above website you referenced is a News satire website similar to the "the Onion"

Everyone, except you, knows Naijarita News publish fake news . . .

It is not uncommon for those not in the know to pick up news satire stories off websites of this sort

and hastily post and protray them as real stories . . .

In the future make sure you reference valid/proper News websites and not News satire websites (e.g. Naijarita News website, The Onion etc) to make a point or defence wink
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by naijaking1: 11:35pm On May 09, 2009
So much vile, hate, and name-calling on the poster. What's he/her sin? For daring to make an observation. Too bad. Do you guys want him burnt on a stake, like the MA 16th century Salem witch-hunt?
I have attende RCCG in 2 cities in America, and I know for sure that while they do a good job in many areas, the top heirachy of that church remains too lopsidedly Yoruba. Not that there's anything wrong with being Yoruba, but it should be admitted.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2009
$osisi:

The sons of lucifer have started again with their accusations and as usual the owners of nairaland deem it fit for the front page.
Troubled souls seeking for rest.

And who are the sons of lucifer?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Is that a threat?

Posting here seems to be your biggest achievement, not for me.
Well for me its fun, I get to interact with people who ordinarily wouldn't come close to me because of levels.
Maybe one day we can reveal our identities, so we know who the masters are. Visiting here and posting once in awhile is my secret past time, one I can gladly live without.

I doubt seun is petty enough to ban people who disagree with him.

But if you are seun and wish to ban me for exposing your mischievousness against a man more relevant to our generation than you and your 'noble anambara family', then be my guest.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tolulope0(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2009
i pray God forgive you people for hultering such words on a prophet of God,beware that  a sin made against man is forgivable but when you sin against holy spirit it is unforgiveable,i pray God will forgive you,.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2009
@penultimate poster, that post of RCCG u claim is not of 2007 prophecy but of recent, therefore it must contrast
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2009
smiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tpiah: 11:46pm On May 09, 2009
naijaking1:

So much vile, hate, and name-calling on the poster. What's he/her sin? For daring to make an observation. Too bad. Do you guys want him burnt on a stake, like the MA 16th century Salem witch-hunt?
I have attende RCCG in 2 cities in America, and I know for sure that while they do a good job in many areas, the top heirachy of that church remains too lopsidedly Yoruba. Not that there's anything wrong with being Yoruba, but it should be admitted.

what tribe are the majority of the church members?

i dont get your point.

Its like asking why C &S leaders are majorly Yoruba.

CAC

Cele

To talk like someone with perspective, you need to look at the history of the church.

There are other churches in Nigeria- what tribes constitute the majority in the Catholic church for instance.

Qua Iboe church- how many Yorubas are in the leadership there.

Is it because RCCG followed Nigerians overseas and established churches that you're complaining?

I'm not saying the leadership isnt heavily Yoruba, but dont Nigerian tribes also divide themselves along religious lines?

and as it is, I heard speaking Yoruba has been banned in some of the UK branches of Redeemed in order to foster amity.

The late Pastor Ify of Jesus House London wasnt Yoruba nah. Neither is her husband.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 11:51pm On May 09, 2009
Whao!

So this thread is all abt the jet Pastor Adeboye has?Geez.  .  .  Has the hieight of poverty in naija eaten into the part of our brains that makes us think rationally?

Why will someone buy a jet unless he or whoever gave him can afford it?

Why would someone have a jet if not that it is important to him and the work of God if a man of God and if a business man,to his business?

Is the poverty so high that we believe all these things are unattainable?

If i wake up tomorrow and i see the need of a jet for realization of my mission on earth to go round the world and save ppl, do i need approval from anyone to accept such gift?

Will i turn down a miracle or gift from God or from even men because i am afraid wat the public might say? Maybe u can but Hell NO!! for me.

U all tell me the answers to these questions and then you will know why a very humble and meek man of God will accept or buy himself a jet.

Put your self in his shoes.

And pls.  .  .  .  .NEVER GUIDE A MAN OF GOD-Unless U have more than enough physical evidence and facts to hang him.

U dont have to believe in God or the man's doctrine or like his accent.Fine! But Who are U to jugde him?

But come to think abt it.  .  . how many of us really give values to ppl 's lives spiritually in naija.   .   .   we dont have time for anyone even ourselves.so pls lets not critize someone that does.

Cheers!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tpiah: 11:58pm On May 09, 2009
I'm not saying the people complaining about Yoruba accent in RCCG pastors dont have a point.

However, many core Yoruba speakers actually feel more comfortable talking in Yoruba than any other language. Since that's the language they grew up with and in which they were raised.

Should they start faking an American or British accent or something?

Even my dad prefers speaking Yoruba to any other language at home- if not for something in my brain that just makes me stubborn, I'm supposed to be the same way. Unfortunately, I turned out the opposite.

But I wouldnt abuse people for having an accent oh! Unless they were caught two timing their partner or something! In which case it's free for all. All's fair in love and war. I nor send anybody message. undecided
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2009
@wanville
Sorry, shouldnt have said that, however true it might be.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Elizza(f): 12:06am On May 10, 2009
@ banom
I pray God would 4give you for judging spiritual things with physical evidences. I wonder if you  are Xtians anyway cos if you do, you would know what the bible says about judging and what happens to those who condemn God's pple. You should make the word of God ur basis of life coz by that, you would know those who are God's & those that are not, other than condemning pple around. I'm not a redeemer, but  Pst Adeboye is a man of God.

Hmmmmmmmm! wonders shall never end. The end of the world is near we shall continue to see things that baffles us. The scripture is 100% true
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by lucabrasi(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2009
The Sins Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye.
« on: May 06, 2009, 03:17 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?

[/b]@poster[b]

1.so pastor adeboye is the only one who blocks the lagos-ibadan express road?what of nasfat and the others there

2.since he said so,i dont see anyone disproving hi yet,so why is this an issue?especially if we his adherents being of sound mind believe him how is that hurting you?
3.we redeemers are not complaining especially seeing as we again believe the explanation given to us about the business arrangement
4.if men of GOD avoid sinners like ibori,obasanjo e.t.c who is there remaining to redeem them,the fact that they hang out with him ,will give him the opportunity of trying to convert them,thats why u see men of GOD with some chronic sinners he doesnt need obasanjo to get money or political patronage
5.in other words he doesnt speak english??
6.and which of the prophecies hasnt come to pass yet??

in your haste to cast the man in bad light,you have neglected to highlight the positives of the church,prior to redeemed inhabiting the bush,how much was a plot of land sold for along that place compared to now?

did you highlight the villagers,property developers/speculators e.t.c all getting regular jobs,and a proper standard of living as a result of redeemed and others on there?

go and find out what has happened to people who v blasphemed about covenant men of GOD,so my solemn advice will be for you to be very careful words you utter
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tpiah: 12:10am On May 10, 2009
5, sutble use of religion to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)

na only this one consain me for that list.

Couldnt care less about everything else.

I don talk tire- cant be wasting my saliva anyhow.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Recognise: 12:13am On May 10, 2009
Cicero:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Is that a threat?

Posting here seems to be your biggest achievement, not for me.
Well for me its fun, I get to interact with people who ordinarily wouldn't come close to me because of levels.
Maybe one day we can reveal our identities, so we know who the masters are. Visiting here and posting once in awhile is my secret past time, one I can gladly live without.

I doubt Seun is petty enough to ban people who disagree with him.

But if you are Seun and wish to ban me for exposing your mischievousness against a man more relevant to our generation than you and your 'noble anambara family', then be my guest.

[size=16pt]@^[/size] Cicero you might be on to something

There is definitely a smell and it doesnt seem to smell right

The pointers are:

1) How this thread got a Home page link (i.e. front page). It is likely because a Pastor E.A. Adeboye thread is a guaranteed traffic generator

2) Banon referencing Naijarita - a site owned by Seun

3) Seun is an "The Onion"enthusiast; a Fake News website akin to Naijarita

4) Someone is taking the mick or more than one have colluded to have us on or pull a fast one on us . . .

There will be a "redeeming" wink wink

of credibility, image, integrity and trust if the smell proves to be foul one  . . .  wink
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sosisi(f): 12:18am On May 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

And who are the sons of lucifer?

The sons of diablo al shaitani grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by MrCrackles(m): 12:21am On May 10, 2009
$osisi:

The sons of diablo al shaitani grin

You nor go kill me for this NL! grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by deekseen(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2009
What's wrong with this poster sef? Shey the man no gree do miracle for you?

Find better things to do with your time rather than try to smear people's images.

Nonsense!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by douecho: 12:55am On May 10, 2009
SOMETIMES, ONE HEARS TOO MUCH OF FALSEHOOD THAT IT BECOMES VERY DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY THE TRUTH.
I CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR THE ACCESS I HAVE TO THE BIBLE. SOMETIMES THESE MEN SPEAK ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, AND AT OTHER TIMES THEY SPEAK, PERHAPS, FROM THE QURAN (FALSEHOOD). REALLY, IS JUST DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE TRUTHFUL ONES.

I TRUST IN GOD ALONE!

Solosimple!something no de heavy you for mouth?how you go talk quran and then add falsehood in bracket? I bow to you u o.

as for everyone else, remember the story where children were laughing at Elijah for something as simple and innocent as being bald. Wetin do them? not to talk of saying person no b man of God.leave these prophets alone. I am not saying Adeboye is good, or bad. that's between he and God. I'm sure God is more than capable of taking care of anyone who is doing anyhow, All of us sabi read.Bible na cheap something.buy ya own read. judge not that ye may not be judged no be joke. As you've feel that this jet he bought or whatever is not helping the poor, how has it taught you to cut down on your excesses?no be d same rope tie all of us?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 1:01am On May 10, 2009
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2009
Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adeboye is a fraud

The GOat himself I am sure Many yahoo boys get their inspiration from him.

Someone in this crowd had sex last week, You should expect your baby in the next 1 year.

This year would be full of up and downs? Which year is not full of ups and down?

In a crowd of millions "prophesying someone would have a baby.

When the GOat came to Ife while I was he student I remember him saying there is a Nike in this congregation, you are having problems with your academics and like 200 Nikes ran out.

Imagine like staying in Central New York and saying there is a John who was recently laid off from work

The guy na Scamster

Blocking the major highway in the country is a grave offence but since the govt officials who are supposed to hold him responsible are wining and dining with him.

While OBJ was stealing the country to the stone age, Eunuch Adejale was giving him encouragement and even tell him to mount the pulpit to preach.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by naijaking1: 1:36am On May 10, 2009
tpiah:

I'm not saying the people complaining about Yoruba accent in RCCG pastors dont have a point.

However, many core Yoruba speakers actually feel more comfortable talking in Yoruba than any other language. Since that's the language they grew up with and in which they were raised.

Should they start faking an American or British accent or something?

Even my dad prefers speaking Yoruba to any other language at home- if not for something in my brain that just makes me stubborn, I'm supposed to be the same way. Unfortunately, I turned out the opposite.

But I wouldnt abuse people for having an accent oh! Unless they were caught two timing their partner or something! In which case it's free for all. All's fair in love and war. I nor send anybody message. undecided

I have no problems with Yoruba accent at all, infact all Nigerian accents---- Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, Hausa sound very beautiful when you compare them to some foreign accents.
My point is that for RCCG to truely claim international outreach it must overcome the limitations of tribe; a limitation that saw many non-Yorubas leave Cherubim and Seraphim , and other spritual churches in droves.
Don't comapre it to regional churches like Qua-Iboe church, or even the Methodist church of Nigeria that is dominated by Umuahia/Ukwa people in the East; RCCG was coming close to truely Nigerian church all over the World.
My criticism is to let it grow, not stagnate in tribalism.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Ikomi(m): 1:52am On May 10, 2009
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDIakTWYeA&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

Daddy for RCCG dey fly 4.5billion jet, my people them go dey sleep for campu. cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by adino(m): 2:04am On May 10, 2009
I guess Adeboye need the jet to fly to heaven to see God (Nonsense). I pity those who flock around him making noise and condemning those of us that say the truth. Anyway let all the yahoo preachers make more money because their ATM machine members are in multitudinous supply. Kudos to BANOM.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by adebayoor: 2:12am On May 10, 2009
Banom or wetin be your name,always tender facts,evidence and figure when condeming."beware ,make u you no go recieve the wrath of God o"
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by naijaking1: 2:24am On May 10, 2009
adebayoor:

Banom or wetin be your name,always tender facts,evidence and figure when condeming."beware ,make u you no go recieve the wrath of God o"

What makes you think you're the one who decides would recieve the wrath of God or not
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ollybosieb: 4:16am On May 10, 2009
He doesn't matter if hes a man of God or not, let Him be the judge of dat.
@royalicon
it is true dat he did not mount a road block on the expwy but they can use part of the money collected from the church to construct a flyover in front of their church, as to enable the vehicles dropping passengers from lagos/ibadan to make a proper u turn instead of turning on the hwy and causing accident or traffic for the road user.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by seunbballo(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2009
God forgive everybody on this thread for BLASPHEMY
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2009
Calling Lawrence Anini a thief or calling Abacha a thief is also blasphemy.

Eunuch Adejale Adeboye
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by chidichris(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2009
I hadly have time for fools, but since you are not upto fourty, let me see if i can help you.

A sin is an evil or wrong done against a fellow man or God.

1, What else could be more sinfull that obstructing people's freedom of movement just because Pastor Adeboye wants to make money from his gulible followers, ( you saying that it doesnt qualify as a sin shows how wicked and carlos you and the entire RCCG are)
2, Can you reply a thread in nairaland without login in your ID, if you can, then pastor Adeboye once drove 300 miles on spiritual fuel, but if you can't, then you are the most stupid person on earth to believe such false story .
3, does pastor Adeboye have other mega source of income than his poor RCCG members ?
4, You should have first learned politics before opening your dirty mouth.
5, I am not, i am smarter than criminal pastor Adeboye, that is how i  see beyond the dubious man's exterior, i no very well the game he was upto, i even do that myself atimes.
6, Thanks for the correction, i appreciate it so much, it was just typo error on my side, thanks once again.
7, Big sorry , you have been out of touch with current trend, next time learn much about whatever you are defending so you can defend it well.

Quote from: mactao on May 08, 2009, 03:14 PM
Goes further to prove how unreal you are. You can give someone 4.8 billion and they'd be back to square one again. Do you know anything about getting rich and staying rich? Why do we plan programs on training people in rural areas to farm and sew and all that? Why not just give them money?

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES. GIVING SOMEONE MONEY DOESN'T SOLVE POVERTY!

Exactly.

You are the most stupid, useless and senseless person i have ever met in my life, what about using the money to build free medical centers, skills acquisation centers, free education centers, what about investing the money into agriculture and use the produce to help the poor, what about investing the money in human capital developments, do you know how many hopless persons that money could have helped elevated their lives ? how many foreign education schorlarship the money could have afforded  ? He ( Criminal Adeboye) preaches helping the needy, does using the billions he enmarsed from the needies to acquire private jet help the neddies in any way. do you think JESUS CHRIST could have done the same thing ( during this time of dire economic crisis)

If it was a state governor that used the billions of his state fund to acquire a private jet, you could have spoken bad agaisnt it, now it touches your pastor and it is no longer wrong,

May God help Nigeria.

@poster,
the more i read here, the more i get confussed. are u a christain?
you said something about using the money for the aircraft to change the lives of 20% of members, what about the other 80% and will that qualify him as a man of God?
if you are a christain, the Bible says in proverbs 26:12 and i quote "seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope for a fool than of him" that is just the word of God.
if you are here to convience us that adeboye is not a man of God, u must be able to tell us who is or are u in any way saying there is no man of God.
Mathew 7:1, judge not, that ye be not judged.
it is biblical that every tongue that shall rise against the children of God in judgement shall be condemed. i in good spirit urge you to look well before u leap.
by the way, pastor adeboye will not be angry or surprise with what you are writing here because every christain must learn from Christ as he(christ) suffered the same in the hands of the people he came to save. Jesus did all miracles and wonders yet he was criticised and killed so one must not expect something different here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.