Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor (23628 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by deebsman1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
FYI, Yar adua should be commended because he set the standard, GEJ had no option than to follow the standard setted by his predecessor Umaru Yar adua of blessed memory, else he wouldn't have enjoyed half of what he enjoyed in his 5 years of his miserable presidency
IzonOwei:
you must be mad ooo...if GEJ had decided to not to make elections free and fair you think you would be here saying this rubbish... angry angry angry...the apc should ride on with their fake change...a change that is fully immersed in nepotism...it is obvious that the tribunal will never go against any apc governor...so much change for the contraption called nigeria...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by cardoctor(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lives to fight another day.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by ElFenomeno1: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ladoja just wasted his time!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by januzaj(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
we are going to Appeal....Ladoja. is 1000 × better than ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by vestyne: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
HollarWB:
Oga, they should all be punished. Nonsense!
Punished for supporting a candidate who is not igbo?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
I HOPE THOSE IGBOS AT MOKOLA ROUNDABOUT SUPPORTING LADOJA CAN NOW COVER THEIR FACE IN SHAME. IGBO'S HAVE BEEN HAVING THEIR ASS WHOOPED IN YORUBA LAND LATELY. I HOPE AJIMOBI CAN NOW BRING UP ANTI IGBO POLICIES THAT WILL FRUSTRATE THEIR BUSINESS AND CHASE THEM OUT OF OYO STATE angry angry

grin stop o, make them no chase my paddies comot for IB o.

But why must they always go against the Yoruba interest everywhere even in local politics? If yorubas support ajimobi they will support ladoja, why?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by dsquare33: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

Baba Alankara just sent good money after bad for nothing,.. smiley
Lols, afi baba alankara naa.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by johnwizey: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
fistonati:

the samething buhari dey find.

your composition tells it all about ur academic background.
Empty head
In case you find it difficult to comprehend what is up there, what I am trying to say in pidgin is 'What is Ladoja still looking for At least, he has been there before'. I am not responsible for your misfortunes, so don't pour your frustration on me.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by FaithDaniel(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Talking abt free and fair, I was one of d PO in Oyo state and I will boldly say APC election was not free and fair

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
deebsman1:
FYI, Yar adua should be commended because he set the standard, GEJ had no option than to follow the standard setted by his predecessor Umaru Yar adua of blessed memory, else he wouldn't have enjoyed half of what he enjoyed in his 5 years of his miserable presidency
i know in your life time as a hypocrite you would never agree GEJ is the sole paragon of a democrat in africa...i believe it was yaradua who allowed jega to independently come out with the pvc which allowed the apc to win the past election...i believe it was yaradua that magnanimously conceded defeat so that this useless country can be in peace.......mumu... angry angry angry...

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by horlabiyi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
You said free and fair? Lol
donphilopus:

Why would they lose at the Tribunals when the Elections that brought them in were free and fair?! They are not like PDP!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
vestyne:

Punished for supporting a candidate who is not igbo?
yes, any flat-headed immigrant that doesn't support good governance for his host, definitely doesn't want development for that host; they should all be send back to their gully-eroded land. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
I totally give up faith....the standard of our the judiciary have been control by APC, from today i will never believe in them......It's a pity things are fall apart. NIGERIA
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by LIBRAGOLD: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gov. Koseleri of Ibadan land grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by pus23: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by tunamania(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Can he start something in the state now?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by GoodGovernance: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
FaithDaniel:
Talking abt free and fair, I was one of d PO in Oyo state and I will boldly say APC election was not free and fair

Lair!

PO from your Abuja location?

Which polling booth?

The truth must be told.Since 1999,the courts had hardly overturned the election of progressives,even when PDP was in power.In relative terms,the rigging of PDP had always been more ferocious and sometimes, stupidly glaring,especially in the SE and SS.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
django1:

grin stop o, make them no chase my paddies comot for IB o.

But why must they always go against the Yoruba interest everywhere even in local politics? If yorubas support ajimobi they will support ladoja, why?

people wey don mad

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by kunle75(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:
NONSENSE! How many APC governors have lost so far at the Tribunal?

Oga wetin be your own must they loose.

Besides your PDP wey they thief peoples mandate no know sey tribunal dey there.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by dsquare33: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's obvious that Ajimobi would win the tribunal, one of the mistake Ladoja made was not fielding a younger person like Seyi Makinde or other capable younger men,another area he goofed was him assuming he would get majority of the votes in Oyo State forgetting the fact that he can only garner majority of his votes from civil servants especially teachers.If APC still want to be relevant in Oyo State beyond 2019,the Governor must get down from his high horse and start by restructuring the state, starting with education and inviting investors to invest in the rich untap natural resources that the state is bless with.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by lamaliciou(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mtcheeew..... How does that change the price of agege bread?? Nonsense and ingredient!!!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by deebsman1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
dumb+fool, GEJ appointed jega based on popular demand after the unceremonious Maurice Iwu's administration at INEC (mumu), he appointed Jega because he surely knew fully well, that appointing anyone lower than the quality of Jega will never be accepted by majority of Nigerians as at then, and it turns out, (appointing Jega) was one of the biggest mistake he made as a president, cos Jega is uncompromisable. On conceding defeat, he shouldn't have conceded and today end up the way of Gbagbo of CIV. Do u think he himself and his handlers are as mumuish as many of you his supporters??
IzonOwei:
i know in your life time as a hypocrite you would never agree GEJ is the sole paragon of a democrat in africa...i believe it was yaradua who allowed jega to independently come out with the pvc which allowed the apc to win the past election...i believe it was yaradua that magnanimously conceded defeat so that this useless country can be in peace.......mumu... angry angry angry...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by vanvicker(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:

I am of the belief that the election that brought Ajimobi in is free and fair so why must the tribunal oust him? That's how justice prevails bro.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by FaithDaniel(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Lair!

PO from your Abuja location?

Which polling boot?

The truth must be told.Since 1999,the courts had hardly overturned the election of progressives,even when PDP was in power.In relative terms,the rigging of PDP had always been more ferocious and sometimes, stupidly glaring,especially in the SE and SS.
goodgovernance am not a liar
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by ihatesycophant(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:
You're aking uncensored question. The question you should have asked is, how many APC candidate rigged election like PDP candidate like Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
deebsman1:
dumb+fool, GEJ appointed jega based on popular demand after the unceremonious Maurice Iwu's administration at INEC mumu, he appointed Jega because he surely knew fully well, that appointing anyone lower than the quality of Jega will never be accepted by majority of Nigerians as at then, and it turns out to appointing Jega was one of the biggest mistake he made as a president, cos Jega is uncompromisable. On conceding defeat, he shouldn't have conceded and today end up the way of Gbagbo of CIV. Do u think he himself and his handlers are as mumuish as many of you his supporters.
you are a compound fool....GEJ appointed jega because he thought of one nigeria more than you fools(if only he knew he should have fixed an ijaw or ibo man)....and who would have made gej end up the gbagbo way...the end point would have been war...and i bet you would run when it happens...you idiot...buhari lost an election 2011 and people died...gej who was democratic to the core conceded defeat to let fools like you enjoy freedom.... angry angry...

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
ihatesycophant:

You're aking uncensored question. The question you should have asked is, how many APC candidate rigged election like PDP candidate like Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.?
didn't they rig at all??...are we talking about the magnitude of rigging or the fact that there was rigging??...you arrant hypocrite... angry angry angry
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by deebsman1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is paining you Igbos no b for here, and na that thing go pain you forever. I just have a belief that those enlightened among you u understands better.
IzonOwei:
you are a compound fool....GEJ appointed jega because he thought of one nigeria more than you fools(if only he knew he should have fixed an ijaw or ibo man)....and who would have made gej end up the gbagbo way...the end point would have been war...and i bet you would run when it happens...you idiot...buhari lost an election 2011 and people died...gej who was democratic to the core conceded defeat to let fools like you enjoy freedom.... angry angry...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by adioolayi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
januzaj:
Where was OYO before and after his tenure as governor... Can you please mention some of his achievement that are for the masses?
I dey wait please grin
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
deebsman1:
What is paining you Igbos no b for here, and na that thing go pain you forever. I just have a belief that those enlightened among you u understands better.
i am ijaw and not ibo... angry angry angry...if gej was as vindictive and obstinate like our present president or obj we would all be at war today....give the man some kudos...apc came into power because gej allowed it...just watch how the apc would cling on to power(especially the hausas) in the next elections then you would know gej was really democratic...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Lescott7(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
januzaj:
Ladoja should stop wasting money although he looted those money ni sha.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by adioolayi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
FaithDaniel:
Kindly tell us the LG ward and Unit...Because I witness free and fair election at Ibadan SW ward 10 unit 10 and 11 ...Cast my vote and waited for it to be counted....You know what Ajimobi won grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) / Defence Academy Attack Mastermind Killed, Military Warns Against Coup / Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.