Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor (23626 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Walelavender(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
The judgement of the tribunal didn't come as a surprise. Ajimobi won the elections. Further litigations by Ladoja will deplete his account. The man should leave politicking to the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by amagugm: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is the likelihood that any other party's candidate can defeat any APC candidate in the Nigerian courts? Answer is zero. The trend of the judgments is clearly in APC's favour. I wish all acted like GEJ knowing that the forces against them are too strong. Who no de fear the Daura General?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Temysteve(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
stinggy:
Bad news sad

Now Ajimobi can continue caustic looting from where he paused.
bad belle, 'its allowed' even if he is a looter @ least we've the good he has done to the society!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by deebsman1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
all what u just spew is just a mini-child of your hallucinate imaginations
IzonOwei:
i am ijaw and not ibo... angry angry angry...if gej was as vindictive and obstinate like our present president or obj we would all be at war today....give the man some kudos...apc came into power because gej allowed it...just watch how the apc would cling on to power(especially the hausas) in the next elections then you would know gej was really democratic...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by chikeFavor2000(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kia Sorento suv for sale @a very low price in ibadan
https://www.nairaland.com/2694166/kia-sorento-suv-2004-model
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by kosokoadeyemi: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ajumobi continue&do good for oyo state,if not.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by GoodGovernance: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
amagugm:
What is the likelihood that any other party's candidate can defeat any APC candidate in the Nigerian courts? Answer is zero. The trend of the judgments is clearly in APC's favour. I wish all acted like GEJ knowing that the forces against them are too strong. Who no de fear the Daura General?

You are mischievously ignoring the truth.You need to do more research before making ugly comments.

I repeat again:

The truth must be told.Since 1999,the courts had hardly overturned the election of progressives,even when PDP was in power.In relative terms,the rigging of PDP had always been more ferocious and sometimes, stupidly glaring,especially in the SE and SS.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by sunky101(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Congrat to Ajimobi. Now make una come do Apete Road o.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Charly68: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Politicians knows how to make money & the devil knows how to help them waste the money acquired through fraudulent means..Tribunal is one major drain pipe. Only God knows how much millions the lawyers would have collected from this Baba..they may still encourage him to go to appeal court..
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by ihatesycophant(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lovelytons:
I totally give up faith....the standard of our the judiciary have been control by APC, from today i will never believe in them......It's a pity things are fall apart. NIGERIA
If you give up on faith, then you're doom because without faith no one can see God. All you need is a compromised judiciary that will see blue and call it black. Your journey to greatness and truth is still far.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by amagugm: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
GoodGovernance:

You are mischievously ignoring the truth.You need to do more research before making ugly comments.

I repeat again:

The truth must be told.Since 1999,the courts had hardly overturned the election of progressives,even when PDP was in power.In relative terms,the rigging of PDP had always been more ferocious and sometimes, stupidly glaring,especially in the SE and SS.
Man, we are far from each other. Court judgments are mostly, if not wholly, in favour of the ruling party, especially at the centre. This the era of APC and it will be unfair to characterize PDP as the Party skilled in mischief. APC is here to show that PDP had only been acting out the Nigerian spirit of corruption. APC may shout anticorruption every second of everyday for the 4 years of its term, they are still enmeshed in corruption every second of everyday.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by ihatesycophant(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
amagugm:
He should have acted otherwise, Gbagbo style would have been his lot. I know it's new to you being the first time an incumbent would be handing over power to opposition, so you will find what he did as a messianic favour. He has not done anything beyond the letter of the constitution. He went into the election and he lost gallantly, the constitution stipulate that he hands over to the winner and if he refused ICC will render him incapacitated. This African mentality will need to erase it and be reasonable to the trend of event in the world, where they see governance as not a do-or die afair as you wished.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by ihatesycophant(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
people of Oyo voted for APC and they get APC....

people of Akwa Ibom Voted for PDP and the get Annulled
people of Rivers State voted for PDP and the get Annulled

demostupidity? the people are suppose to get what the voted for...!
May your life experience what really happened in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. The same way PDP robbed the people of these states states may, you be robbed so that you will fill the pain of allowing considerably free and fair election. Are you related to Cain in the Bible? You guys always like shortcuts to progress but it doesn't last.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by speedyGonzales: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
ihatesycophant:

May your life experience what really happened in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. The same way PDP robbed the people of these states states may, you be robbed so that you will fill the pain of allowing considerably free and fair election. Are you related to Cain in the Bible? You guys always like shortcuts to progress but it doesn't last.

Dude, I am from Akwa Ibom and I have lived in Rivers State. we owned property in both states and Port Harcourt is in a worst state than it was under Peter Odili and PDP has done very well in my state, roads in my village tarred (to my grandpa's compound). I lived in UK throw 6 years of those eight years... but even when I left I had to travel to port Harcourt one day before flying to Lagos and then overseas but coming back, I landed in my own states airport... within minutes, I was home, all the kids in Akwa Ibom get free and compulsory education... yeah! I am loving it...

BTW I think it is you that is trying to rob Akwa Ibom people of good leaders, just because they are not APC... maybe APC is good for your state but don't presume for others...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Jetjacky(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
olapluto:
Live from Iyaganku....Judgement being read. Ajimobi's election upheld.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-dismisses-ladojas-petition-against-ajimobi/
of course they would its APC
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by Dasini: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who are those peddling lies all over the place? Are u on ground, were u part of the election? Without much or do, based on areas covered during election, and from info garned, I can confidently tell you, ajimobi won that election.
And the man Ladoja, what was his contribution to oyo state during his first term in office. What was the state of infrastructure under his watch. As at today, he still has a pending case before EFCC. Based on what have seen in ajimobi's time and what Ladoja did. Ajimobi is by far a better gov than akala or ladoja. In as much have affirmed this, I'll also advice him to double effort, because oyo state needs more than we are seeing. Fun itesiwaju ipinle oyo, ajumose gbogbo wa ni

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by abanzi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Putting the political parties aside and trying to be objective, Ajimobi deserves to continue as governor in Oyo state following what he has achieved. It is not morally right for any of the past governors to be contesting to come back to that position after seeing what an Ajimobi has achieved that they were not near to achieving. People that can see what Ibadan is now and what it was 5 years ago and before, would understand better. Permit me to add... Reasonable people

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by niceguy7(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
this man called, ladoja should go and rest enough is enough
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by spiralwedge(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMcJay:

There is no need for this. Nigeria belongs to us all and a whole tribe of people shouldn't be punished for the political leanings of a few.

My friend, you should be more concerned about the trend that tribe has chosen across board lately. Stop writing rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by raven172: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayusely:
Good for democracy
idiot
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by raven172: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
adioolayi:

We good people of OYO voted continuity..
Thanks for your concern.. we are not suffering grin
typical slave nature of yorubas
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by larrysiku20(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
His political career had ended long ago he can never be relevant again he should go back to his abandoned farm ole
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by mumbasa: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
You don't need to read the story to know that the guy in APC will win even if his name is DOG. Afterall they upheld the election of imo state where the residents clearly didn't want rochas and sacked Wike of rivers and 20 other lawmakers whom the residents of rivers clearly support.

Again!!! Residents of rivers state support Wike.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by mumbasa: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
ihatesycophant:

You have just shown how ignorant and gullible you are. We the good people of rivers state clearly rejected APC and you are trying to impose a government on us. Who told you PDP robbed the state, tinubu abi obasanjo or the greatest curse to southern Nigeria - Amaechi

Fools.. If you have never been to rivers or Akwa - Ibom don't comment.

Bastards in Abuja trying to impose leaders on us. WE VOTED PDP, WE THUMBPRINTED JONATHAN- JONATHAN - JONATHAN, WE THUMBPRINTED WIKE - WIKE - WIKE.

APC was offering us 2k each, many people refused. We did not buy the APC, Lai Mohamed, Saharareporters propaganda.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by bashydemy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:
NONSENSE! How many APC governors have lost so far at the Tribunal?
Why will they lost when they perfect there winning very well, They campaign, Mobilize there supporters and enlighten the electorates very well. Even if they rig they did so without traces and the plan was well perfected unlike wike that is a thug and rigg without brain... How can you defeat your closest rival with over 1million votes in a state election where the sitting Governor comes from the same party as the runner up.. That can't happen.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor by jerecrown(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects / Navy, Army Deploy Fighter Jets, Gunboats To Warri Creeks / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.