Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,891 members, 7,915,569 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

Muhammed And The Flying Horse - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed And The Flying Horse (13446 Views)

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
ifeness:
I believe Mohammed rode on a winged horse. Can anyone prove it didn't happen?

..Lmao.. what people can believe in this world tire me, no wonder they most times act like cows...
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by plappville(f): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

98% of bible not 100%

Shame no even catch you wen you qoute me? Na only 2% con validate muhammed (SBUH).. undecided
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by Empiree: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2015
johnydon22:

The question was very easy, and this stuporous salads just got thrown into it without even answering the question..

It says: Do you honestly believe Muhammed rode a flying horse-like animal named Buraq if yes can you provide an empirical substantiation for such claims?

You could simply provide us actual proof of such winged animal ever existing. . . thank you for your proof in advanced... Please don't bring in any more unrelated talks..

I have a feeling you are trying to steer the topic off the question... cheesy

And now he goes into extra-terrestrial real estate and call it buying land on space..lmao.. and you are even sounding excited showing you just found the information recently. . . grin

When such feat is far fetched to you i wonder what someone like you could think of creating blackholes on earth...lol..

. . . Space is a three dimensional void and not a land you don't buy land in space.

Extra-terrestrial real estate is about buying land on the MOON and other natural satellites and planets uninhabited... Don't say space next time... Now address the question and don't go into astrogeography because you can't even grasp its tenets..
Sorry buddy, i didnt just find out recently. Besides, i have no reason to answer any of your questions. You have longed here but never agreed to anything we discussed or argued here in months. So whats the point trying to convince you otherwise. To me its a waste of my precious time. Do what Atheists do best man.
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by Blackfire(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

1. Ĺet me remind u that u are quoting Ibn ishaq which u muslims claim is not authentic. .lol.. when i quote the crazy things mohammed did as Narrated by ibn ishaq u muslims will scream that its not even a sahih hadith to be taken seriously. .now u are quoting it .

2. Where does the alleged withness claim mohammed was flying with a donkeyWhat is the reason or lesson for the flying donkey ?? How did it help anybody?? The narrator from ur post is only saying mohammed visited him and travelled from her house...?? Where does she say she saw him mount a donkey and fly..Go TO THE BIBLE AND SEE HOW THE APOSTLES AND MANY OTHERS withnessed the miracles of jesus and how the miracles helped thousands..and taught moral lessons..

Please address the OPs questions and stop throwing Redherrings

wicked girl
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by Annunaki(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blackfire:

wicked girl

grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by plappville(f): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Empiree:
Sorry buddy, i didnt just find out recently. Besides, i have no reason to answer any of your questions. You have longed here but never agreed to anything we discussed or argued here in months. So whats the point trying to convince you otherwise. To me its a waste of my precious time. Do what Atheists do best man.

Its only because you cant prove it. You always waste your time in other subjects why not continue? Abi u think say you don ever prove anything right about Muhammad (SBUH)? The next thing you will do in order to stop this thread to be seen by public is call ur muslim MOD to move it to islamic S. Its not new na.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
yazach:

Are you saying something?

Address the OP. DO u believe Muhammad {{SBUH}} rode on winged horse? Who withness this event? Why did it has to be night dream not day time? Is ur allah not capable of proving anything with muhammed {{SBUH}}?
Why is he always coming to tell lies that he dreamt?

Think of it undecided
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
The human mind is capable of adding up anything, creating imaginary symbols appealing to thoughts and imaginations.

What could have been better than a flying house back then? It will save you from back aches, and jet-lags or "horse-lag". You don't have to bother about missing your way... what a convenience it would have been... Every person back then would be captivated by a tale of this sort. Imagine that! Wow.

I'm sure everyone here must have imagined a flying car. All it takes is for your pastors to say they rode one this morning and ITS REAL!

I'm sure if Mohammed was of the 21st century, he would have rode on a flying limousine.

Aladin has a flying mat...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by Empiree: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
author=Pyrrho post=39486214]The human mind is capable of adding up anything, creating imaginary symbols appealing to thoughts and imaginations.
At least you can reason unlike our fellow humans whose heart is riddled with venom for prophet of Islam for absolutely no reason.

What could have been better than a flying house back then? It will save you from back aches, and jet-lags or "horse-lag". You don't have to bother about missing your way... what a convenience it would have been... Every person back then would be captivated by a tale of this sort. Imagine that! Wow.
You are intelligent human, believe that.

I'm sure everyone here must have imagined a flying car.
I am sure ancient folks at the time of Jesus(PBUH) would never have thought of a flying car like this one. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yn2uyQJ1jc

All it takes is for your pastors to say they rode one this morning and ITS REAL!
grin shocked

I'm sure if Mohammed was of the 21st century, he would have rode on a flying limousine.
Ma sha Allah. JazakaAllahu Khayran

Aladin has a flying mat...
Yup

[size=15pt]Finally, May Allah's Blessings and Peace Be Upon Holy Prophet Muhammad, His Household, His Companions, The Migrants and His Helpers. Ameena![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by yazach: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
plappville:

Address the OP. DO u believe Muhammad {{SBUH}} rode on winged horse? Who withness this event? Why did it has to be night dream not day time? Is ur allah not capable of proving anything with muhammed {{SBUH}}?
Why is he always coming to tell lies that he dreamt?

Think of it undecided

Are you speaking
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by plappville(f): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
yazach:

Are you speaking

Answer the question. ... tongue
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by frank317: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2015
This thread is obviously embarrassing my Muslim friends. Johnny why now?

But this Empiree and Yazach no shame shaa. You only see their lips flapping so fast when you pick loopholes in the bible. Well uncle Mo must have been a clown, even my grandfather would have done better.

No b only flying horse... Na superman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by yazach: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
frank317:

But this Empiree and Yazach no shame shaa. You only see their lips flapping so fast when you pick loopholes in the bible. Well uncle Mo must have been a clown, even my grandfather would have done better.

So you believe donkey really talked as according to the bible?

No be only talking donkey
Na mute donkey

Hope you got that message right grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
yazach:

So you believe donkey really talked as according to the bible?

No be only talking donkey
Na mute donkey

Hope you got that message right grin grin grin grin

grin confirm ni.
Posh version: ouch!!!!! grin
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by yazach: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin confirm ni.
Posh version: ouch!!!!! grin

that your laughter is chinko one, you no kill person fa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by johnydon22(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
frank317:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Muhammed And The Flying Horse by tpiah2: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
buraq, baraq,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Sunday Before The Resurrection Of Christ Called Palm Sunday? / Does People's Name Have Any Effect On Their Fate Or Destiny / The Greatest Lover Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.