Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,208 members, 7,943,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad (445 Views)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Hire A Responsible Driver For Your Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad by jaelz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yup we know African parents are disciplinarians but i mean sometimes you wonder if they truly your parents cause of the silly reason dey flog you.

Mine was in my SS2 when my mum told me to help her seitch on the bulb as i was going into my room omo nah so as i switch am d bulb blow omo she then told me come here omo as i reach u see beating? I mean i was lkke WTF

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Prevent Cracked And SoreĀ nipples / Sure Solution!!! / Be Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.