Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Am Confused Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused Guys (1144 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Guys by ebukav(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
I meant dis girl around August, we started talking last two 3weeks she said yes after all d no I don't have a bf and all men are d same shit, she was claiming dat her ex broke her hrt and stuffs like dat, I realy like d girl and want to build sumtin nice with her bt d problem is dat she claims she is a virgin and yet she kwns hw to give Mouth Gig, handjob and d rest. I don't realy care whether she is one or nt bt yesterday I some how found my hand in dat her tin and d tin was wide open, I asked her and she was like she has neva had sex be4 bt she don't kwn wat her ex bf did to her bt dey neva had sex, and she don't want to have sex rite nw, am confused guys, I seriously nid u guys help, am nt after d sex bt I don't want after d no sex relationship I go come nw find out dat one dude like dat has being doing d job behide my back, did I mention dat her breast don fall wella.
I realy like her very much and I want to stay with her bt dose tins and dat she likes going out with guys a lot to drink and sum time even slipin at deir place. Wat do I do.
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Smh

Re: Am Confused Guys by wilybebsy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Broz aswr i dey pitty u embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Confused Guys by vizkiz: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
OK since you are a mumustic brother, let me lecture you a bit grin now pay close attention
*have you tried inserting your sin stick in her hell hole and it is tight? I don't mean blocked tight, I mean "tight tight" if you have not done this and is just listening to her "I am a virgin" story, then I am sorry to break the news to you. You have been pranked tongue
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP. Take heart, u know i've been in ur shoes before. Ask her about her boifriend, then track da guy down and beat da hell out of him until he confesses wat he did to d girl. But pls stop saying dat u dont have plans to sex her grin I hate lies grin grin
Re: Am Confused Guys by ebukav(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
OP. Take heart, u know i've been in ur shoes before. Ask her about her boifriend, then track da guy down and beat da hell out of him until he confesses wat he did to d girl. But pls stop saying dat u dont have plans to sex her grin I hate lies grin grin

Bro I neva said dat, I said am nt jst after d sex alone
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
ebukav:

Bro I neva said dat, I said am nt jst after d sex alone
ok, i understand but why gv a fvck if she's a virgin, Let me advice u bro *draws him closer* trust no naija girl now, any u see shud be for fvck and dump, den later when u want a serious relationship dat wud result in marriage, run to Kumuyi's church that is Deeper life!!!
Re: Am Confused Guys by bronzegoddess(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mchew

The 4th to comment always vomiting on every thread. Don't be surprised he's never had a girl friend.
Re: Am Confused Guys by Philoo1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't even know what to say to u...but /////////how old r u?
Re: Am Confused Guys by lgboks(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't want to give advice now and the ladies would say that am wrong.
Why I would say trust no one
Can also say that her partying about and spending the night at other guys place sure raises suspicions.
There's a very little chance that she's telling the truth.
Have come across a few girls who play the am a virgin card
And when the romance get them all carried away their body language give them away,their hole ain't tight one bit etc
It all depends on you @ op and what you willing to take.
You can seduce her and see for your self.... you can dig around her past or meet her male friends and get them to confide in you
Every body hate being lied to or used
I would rather tell a girl all I want is sex rather than say I love you just to see her pants or other jokes ppl tell them selves these days just to have sex.
Happy fishing
Where them ladies out
Come help a brother out
Re: Am Confused Guys by gamaliel121(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just try a give it to her at least three times.. Den bone her..niggaaaaa
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Just try a give it to her at least three times..
Den bone her..niggaaaaa
Guy is dat u @dp, do u have any broda at federal polytechnic bida?
Re: Am Confused Guys by ebukav(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Philoo1:
I don't even know what to say to u...but /////////how old r u?

Re: Am Confused Guys by gamaliel121(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Guy is dat u @dp, do u have any broda at federal polytechnic bida?

That's me man...I don't have any brother dia tho...
How you dey?
Re: Am Confused Guys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

That's me man...I don't have any brother dia tho... How you dey?
Am gud grin nd you?
Re: Am Confused Guys by rawpadgin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Mchew

The 4th to comment always vomiting on every thread. Don't be surprised he's never had a girl friend.
stalker!!!!
Re: Am Confused Guys by joseph1832(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hilarious.
Re: Am Confused Guys by Aminat508(f): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funny
Re: Am Confused Guys by Philoo1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
ebukav:

and u e acting like 12 my broda act like that 21 not 12.......free the girl.....
Re: Am Confused Guys by ebukav(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Philoo1:
and u e acting like 12 my broda act like that 21 not 12.......free the girl.....

Bros she is saying she enjoys my company and d rest bt she no want to have sex rite nw, she has droped d virgin tin, nw she no want sex 4 nw, I realy like her dats my only problem rite nw
Re: Am Confused Guys by bronzegoddess(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
stalker!!!!
stalk? Lol
Re: Am Confused Guys by Philoo1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
ebukav:

Bros she is saying she enjoys my company and d rest bt she no want to have sex rite nw, she has droped d virgin tin, nw she no want sex 4 nw, I realy like her dats my only problem rite nw
if u love her let her go. .passenger
Re: Am Confused Guys by longjohnsilver: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
damm...dem don scam my paddy sha, she don see say u no get xperience at all.

Actually...dude try n confam her claim first, at least u go sabi d truth, because dere is notin as painful as d shii she is about to put u thru.

I trust ma niggas...we don't slack.

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal / Top 5 Nairaland Ladies With An Outstanding Natural Beauty. / How Do I Politely Ask For A Three Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.