Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,798 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Application That Compiles Law Reports - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application That Compiles Law Reports (379 Views)

WAEC Compiles List Of Erring Supervisors For Sanctions. / Bayelsa Varsity Compiles List Of 1,700 Workers For Redeployment, Dismissal / JAMB UTME 2018: Live Thread And Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application That Compiles Law Reports by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
i'm a law student and iv heard that there is an application which allows u to read law reports can anyone tell mee the name so i can download.or if u know of other softwares that host law reports pm me
Re: Application That Compiles Law Reports by Montaque(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
vsaintchigs:
i'm a law student and iv heard that there is an application which allows u to read law reports can anyone tell mee the name so i can download.or if u know of other softwares that host law reports pm me

You can download legalpedia or lawpavilion apps on Google play store. Though you will need to subscribe for its use. That's your best bet.
Re: Application That Compiles Law Reports by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Montaque:

You can download legalpedia or lawpavilion apps on Google play store. Though you will need to subscribe for its use. That's your best bet.
k thanks wat about,laws of the federation applications

(1) (Reply)

Students From The Faculty Of Education From Any University In Nigeria...come In / Nigerian Students Design Space Exploration Framework For European Space Agency / Sage One Scholarships Award For Study In US Canaduniversities Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.