Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) (3475 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by amokeme(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Now, this guy is the real deal cool

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Beesluv: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm, ladies are trying. Losing blood for some days isn't easy. Some get moody during their period and they did not knowingly stain the sheet. So no need to add pepper to their injury.

I'l let her wake up, then show her peacefully
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Beesluv: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lick it, after all some guys eat it in food tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Haha

Beesluv:
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:

Do You even have sense at all? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by SBJoji(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is this? Is she injured? I'm still a kid oo
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by donholy28(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
What do u expect us to do eh op?
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by AbuMikey(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Without mincing words, I will clean Her up, My GF has done much more for Me during My Sickly days............ embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Beesluv: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
AbuMikey:

You must have eaten it in food before. Stay off!!!
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked Jeez! What is this?
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Beesluv: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
SBJoji:
What is this? Is she injured?
I'm still a kid oo

Yes, its BB pin that chook her, any first aid?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by AbuMikey(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:

You must have eaten it in food before. Stay off!!!

I asked You a Question, answer Me... undecided
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
She knw hw much bedsheet cost? Even duvet sef... She go buy new one ooo... angry
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
AbuMikey:

Very absent here, I feel
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
amokeme:
Now, his guy is the real deal cool

Lol. You should be wary of any guy who isn't the slightest bit disturbed by it.

We know it's normal. It's life. Just like farting, vomiting, peeing. Doesn't mean we should jump for joy at the sight of it. grin

No offence o.
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oh well, I'm an early bird. Usually get out of bed at dusk for my warm lime water to gulp down my bowels for proper clean up of my body sys, go for my morning prayer in the mosque and won't return up until past 9 to take my bath, feed myself then go back to bed till noon. My fixed routine every weekend God willing. So, gf's got no choice but take care of her own sh*t by herself. It should be easy I think , Hypo will wipe it! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by amokeme(f): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmm, ladies are trying. Losing blood for some days isn't easy. Some get moody during their period and they did not knowingly stain the sheet. So no need to add pepper to their injury.

I'l let her wake up, then show her peacefully
cheesy cheesy cheesy really funny..
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by amokeme(f): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by darkskingoddess(f): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm not a guy but I saw this on Twitter... probably my worst nightmare. embarassed

Menstruating sucks as it is, and a lack of compassion from a boyfriend would make such a situation 10x worse.
MEN, if your girl is on her period, massage her, buy her candy and female products, and don't nag. I promise it will pay off after her cycle is over... lol wink wink
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by amokeme(f): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2015
darkskingoddess:
I'm not a guy but I saw this on Twitter... probably my worst nightmare. embarassed
Menstruating sucks as it is, and a lack of compassion from a boyfriend would make such a situation 10x worse.
MEN, if your girl is on her period, massage her, buy her candy and female products, and don't nag. I promise it will pay off after her cycle is over... lol wink wink
candy
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by naijaboiy: 2:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Well I can do that. smiley
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by amokeme(f): 2:54am On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well I can do that. smiley
sure?..
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by sarmiie(m): 2:56am On Oct 28, 2015
"If I wasn't single".

Case closed.
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 3:58am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My guy the thing tire you abi?
AbuMikey:

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Me too.
SBJoji:
What is this? Is she injured?
I'm still a kid oo
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 4:00am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cutehector:
She knw hw much bedsheet cost? Even duvet sef... She go buy new one ooo... angry
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2015
You are absolutely correct!
AfroKnight:

Lol. You should be wary of any guy who isn't the slightest bit disturbed by it.

We know it's normal. It's life. Just like farting, vomiting, peeing. Doesn't mean we should jump for joy at the sight of it. grin

No offence o.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Buy her candy again? Wetin concern period and candy? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides, whats menstruation? And what does period mean? Like period in high school (first period, second period et al)?
darkskingoddess:

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by darkskingoddess(f): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
Buy her candy again? Wetin concern period and candy? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides, whats menstruation? And what does period mean? Like period in high school (first period, second period et al)?

A symptom of menstruation is food cravings.. most commonly sweets. That is why I said candy grin

And LOL no! Period is another word for menstrual cycle. At least here in the US
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by darkskingoddess(f): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 4:34am On Oct 28, 2015
darkskingoddess:

A symptom of menstruation is food cravings.. most commonly sweets. That is why I said candy grin

And LOL no! Period is another word for menstrual cycle. At least here in the US
hé knows What period means...just whyning
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2015
I dont know what an gonna do...But am very sure i will do something reaaonable

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / A Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got From A Banker Was.. / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.