Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) (3501 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 4:36am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need not respond to those questions. I was only being sarcastic its all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anywayz, nice evening.
darkskingoddess:

A symptom of menstruation is food cravings.. most commonly sweets. That is why I said candy grin

And LOL no! Period is another word for menstrual cycle. At least here in the US
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by darkskingoddess(f): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need not respond to those questions. I was only being sarcastic its all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anywayz, nice evening.

I couldn't tell! grin

Have a nice night.
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by dmcdad: 4:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
darkskingoddess:

I couldn't tell! grin

Have a nice night.
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by SBJoji(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Beesluv:

Yes, its BB pin that chook her, any first aid?
Lemme call mummy
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
angry cry shocked

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My guy the thing tire you abi?

E tire Me oo cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Adaeze003(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2015
The funny thing is, guys that still live with mummy and daddy are replying...

Smh... NL.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
amokeme:
candy
I tire o... The worst thing a girl can take when menstruating is anything that contains sugar undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
I dont know what an gonna do...But am very sure i will do something reaaonable
'Question for the guys'
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

'Question for the guys'
i am a guy kiss
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
i am a guy kiss
Eww... I already had a feminine image of you in my head. Now it's still there but you've got a d¡ck too. Just imagine how nasty that image it angry
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

Eww... I already had a feminine image of you in my head. Now it's still there but you've got a d¡ck too. Just imagine how nasty that image it angry
you love dick or pussv....because d way u talking...I am guy with 7" dick
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
you love dick or pussv....because d way u talking...I am guy with 7" dick
More gross!
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

More gross!
grin grin wink...Nice moniker iambae

Btw are u a Lady,a Man or trans like me
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by rabbuy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Beesluv:
Lick it, after all some guys eat it in food tongue
wicked
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
grin grin wink...Nice moniker iambae
Btw are u a Lady,a Man or trans like me
Lady
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

Lady
why dont You have a Picture.. we can start from there
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
why dont You have a Picture.. we can start from there
I have a picture
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I have a picture
i cant see your Picture...I only see catoon with red lips
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
i cant see your Picture...I only see catoon with red lips
That's me
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

That's me
i will say it to ur face...you are a transgender like me tongue

Cc naijaboy
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
i will say it to ur face...you are a transgender like me tongue

Cc naijaboy
Lol. You wish
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

Lol. You wish
i know...if not why do u have d thought of me having a pussv?
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
i know...if not why do u have d thought of me having a pussv?
I never said so

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by ipledge10(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I never said so
i will mention u
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
i will mention u
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by feran15(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
amokeme:
Now, this guy is the real deal cool

what would I do?.? I dunno, but I won't do what either of the two of those guys did
Re: What Will You Do? (question For The Guys ) by darkskingoddess(f): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies / Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? / I'm In Love With My Friend's Ex-girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.