Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,774 members, 7,935,291 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. (51112 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

All these Long story won't change anything at all. I've realised that it's mostly single women that complain and talk like this.

They shout about the things they will do and what they won't when they get married. You think everything is straight like a ruler as you've planned?

Get married first madam and let's see your view after 10 years of marriage. smiley

You talk like married women do not cheat. FYI, it is just as common but those women are more careful. Wait till you are married to find outundecided

2 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by cyprus000: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2016
sonofananimal:
grin
many women have say what you just said!
[size=13pt] She is quit funny thogringrin [/size]
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by chronique(m): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Is that your surname? It's nice to know though.
daretodiffer:

Ode!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2016
pinceprinz:

Hmmm.... I feel ya

But really, don't you think religion and the doctrines that come with it is fast losing its grip on us minding the placard of 'godlessness' society dances around tirelessly with now?

Don't u feel for peace of mind's sake, one's jez gotta lego af some seemingly unrelinquishable oddities or better still injustice thrown at us so, we don't increase our already too numerous encumberances by a factor of one?

I mean, you can choose to be happy even under depression. You can choose to be strong while getting battered and bruised, Nigerian youths who despite the tough economy where the youths are serially tortured by the state who wouldn't just give 'em nothing near enough to survive whilst still thrive and keeps the smiling face alive and an enchanting wit to match is my witness. Now, don't get me wrong! If your huzby gets unnecessarily abusive scolding u physically and emotionally you sure have to or must withdraw from the nuptial ties but when He's still caring and all loving but maybe by error gives in to that temptation of getting into a SECRET affair with another, then, I'm of that opinion he hasn't done a handful of the crime enough to be sentenced to outright condemnation and absolute punishment. He could even grow worse rather than sober if care is not taken. He's a grown up man, not a kid u can correct with torture. Rather, feed him with the fruit of leniency, overwhelm him with your love and show him more reason to love you harder and better. So, he gets that message you're the One for me and I'm with you for better for worse. . . My take!

Remove religion from this issue, then you are left with no case(my point of view). I for example will not cheat in my marriage because of religion. Every other reason is not even secondary, I can and would rationalise my action.smiley

Why are you scared of what could happen if women decided to throw caution to the wind? If you don't want to be, change but if you cannot, we shall not be bothered with the consequences. So far we have tried our best to reach a compromise.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by AreaFada2: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion[b][/b], that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.

If true, why are there so many oloshos and babes with multiple ATM bfs & sugardaddies? Who are purely after money.

If Dangote advertises for a new wife now, guess how many girls (even some Iya agba grin) will come forward?

All that is just cliche.

Make we leave matter for Mathias jor. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2016
chronique:
Is that your surname? It's nice to know though.

That is your first and last nameundecided
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by jayloyexten(m): 1:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by ronald4lif(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
A man must cheat. I've come to realise and slowly accept that fact. sad

Take it or leave it. grin

grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by chronique(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2016
I have noticed you. Now,would you kindly Bleep off my mentions? And while at it,take your brain to the nearest mechanic worshop for urgent repairs. slowpoke.
daretodiffer:

That is your first and last nameundecided
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 17, 2016
chronique:
I have noticed you. Now,would you kindly Bleep off my mentions? And while at it,take your brain to the nearest mechanic worshop for urgent repairs. slowpoke.

Ode!undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Donpressman(m): 2:22am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are missing something in your rant o. There are women who would not give two fs about their husbands. They may decide to stay or not to stay with a cheating partner. Regardless of their choice, it is not in any one's position to sit them down and advice then to endure it because he could get married in a sec.

Come to think of itsmiley, marriage is not the same thing as happiness. It won't stop men nor women from complaining about the marital institution.
I loathe who will hold you back or want to sit you down for bullcrap talks. Quit if you want to and your search for happiness still continues anyway. Its an endless and futile effort regardless!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] She is quit funny thogringrin [/size]
I swear! her statement is very very funny!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.
you are actually justifying a cheating husband? Haba...it actually makes her less of a lover and wife...I mean, it means her duties has to be shared because he is not satisfied enough to stick to her only.
Men should grow up, there is no justification for cheating. If tinuke's bum shorts is making him think sinful thoughts, he shld go out and buy his wife 10 pairs of bum shorts. To follow tinuke about in her bum shorts is ojukokoro

3 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by marypearl(f): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2016
There are some men who don't cheat on their women, but their xter is so disgusting that you wish if he were to be cheating i will gladly welcome it.
Some ladies would Pack out of their marital home cos the man is cheating, who will such women end up dating married man, some women can act stupid.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by streetzdreamz(m): 3:04am On Jan 17, 2016
ststyreal:

Abeg, enough of this husband cheating rubbish and the world clapping in approval of it. For Christ sake, if a man who have vowed before the altar of God and his people to remain faithful to his spouse on their wedding day, now went behind to default in the vow he willingly made before God to his wife, do u think such a man will go unpunished? Huh! You people should stop deceiving your self with a false consolation words like, "man is polygamous in nature or that man is born to cheat or DNA whatever", cos every word spoken must be accounted for, let alone a vow u made before d sanctuary of God' promising to be faithful to your partner. Well, as for me(not my portion though) cos God knows I can't stand a cheating husband, Nitori pe because, my own level of jealousy be like say e pass baba God own. Even though I have told God, that in as much as I remained faithful to my husband, any husband that decides to go unfaithful will always have curses hanged over his life. Enough of this cheating approval, any man who have the intention to cheat on his wife, should make it known to the woman prior to the wedding, if she can cope, fine, if not, she finds her way. Just as any woman marrying a Muslim man should have known the likelihood of the man marrying more wives because of the religion, such scenario is understandable, but not a man, who vowed to be faithful to me before God and his priest and people, now turned back to start cheating on me and u people expect me to swallow it and keep loving him, it is a lie! He will be receiving curses everyday of his life until he desist from such act.
bless you,as in people take this cheating stuff the wrong way this days,they v come to a conclusion that its normal and okay for a man to cheat,wrong for a lady to f*ck around but okay for a man,who made this law?who said its natural and inborn??if you can't stay true to your marital vows then stay single,bf gf ,baby mama baby daddy thingy,not soil the alter and term it the norms!!!!! my say;boys cheat and call it inborn,like they playing a sampling game,real men stays faithful to their vows.............I will never respect a lady who thinks its normal and okay for a man to cheat,irrespective of his reasons.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by slimgold123(f): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2016
I really need to start gathering experiencial knowledges from books about marriage. I gat to read some books on Marriage. Am Out of here!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Breadfruit: 3:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Neverquit:
Y'all are funny. So you think women don't cheat? If una get mind, go and do DNA test for your children. If you no get that kin kudi, just do it on the first born. Una go fear fear with the result. S.M.H.

All of una saying women need to involve emotions to cheat...how about prostitutes? Rubbish.

A woman that cheats = Prostitute
A man that cheats = Prostitute

Please, we need to stop justifying cheating. If you truly love and respect your spouse, you won't cheat on him/her.

Men, the same way you will feel if your wife/woman cheats, is the same way she feels when you cheat. So why should you then subject another human being to that kind of pain?

I feel you jare. Looooool!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2016
ststyreal:

Abeg, enough of this husband cheating rubbish and the world clapping in approval of it. For Christ sake, if a man who have vowed before the altar of God and his people to remain faithful to his spouse on their wedding day, now went behind to default in the vow he willingly made before God to his wife, do u think such a man will go unpunished? Huh! You people should stop deceiving your self with a false consolation words like, "man is polygamous in nature or that man is born to cheat or DNA whatever", cos every word spoken must be accounted for, let alone a vow u made before d sanctuary of God' promising to be faithful to your partner. Well, as for me(not my portion though) cos God knows I can't stand a cheating husband, Nitori pe because, my own level of jealousy be like say e pass baba God own. Even though I have told God, that in as much as I remained faithful to my husband, any husband that decides to go unfaithful will always have curses hanged over his life. Enough of this cheating approval, any man who have the intention to cheat on his wife, should make it known to the woman prior to the wedding, if she can cope, fine, if not, she finds her way. Just as any woman marrying a Muslim man should have known the likelihood of the man marrying more wives because of the religion, such scenario is understandable, but not a man, who vowed to be faithful to me before God and his priest and people, now turned back to start cheating on me and u people expect me to swallow it and keep loving him, it is a lie! He will be receiving curses everyday of his life until he desist from such act.
My sister I concur. dont mind these people. Theyre basically saying men are animals that cant control themselves. That kind of mam is not my portion. Seeing as I try to live my life according to the word of God, adultery is one of the reasons why divorce is permitted in the bible. I will leave his ass. And no goat should quote me saying I'll be lonely forever. I don't need a man to be happy when I have my God so if there are no decent men out there (which I know there are) then I would rather stay by myself and avoid heartache abeg. I can as well buy a dog or adopt children if I need company.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2016
marypearl:
There are some men who don't cheat on their women, but their xter is so disgusting that you wish if he were to be cheating i will gladly welcome it.
Some ladies would Pack out of their marital home cos the man is cheating, who will such women end up dating married man, some women can act stupid.
Oh don't worry sit in your house and let your husband carry on cheating. When he brings another pregnant woman or gives u HIV then your eyes will open

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by remsonik(f): 4:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Who made all this rules for women sef, a woman is not entitled to the best of marriage? wow ? Men you all wish to have daughters o. Is this the advice you will give your daughters? Its ok for a man to cheat, its ok for a man to have concubines? Toks2008 is this the advice you are giving your brothers on this forum? They should cheat but do it far from home, then they come back with several form of STIs to infect their wives?
Well I still believe there's a small % of men who doesnt cheat and hold their marriage in high regards.
Mr Toks2008 your assumption that a man who cheats with impunity is callous,useless,a pig and one who cheats far away from home has respect for his marriage is very wrong!!! Either you cheat far away from home,or you cheat under your wife's nose cheating is wrong and you are a pig!!1.

Please stop writing all this facts and rules for women,talk to the men too. Marriage isnt a do or die affair, every woman can have the best of marriage with a faithful man. Stop justifying philandering!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:16am On Jan 17, 2016
That moment when teenagers and adolescents who still live in fantacies make wishful comments on a factual thread....smh

Ladies who have expressed a more bragadocio disposition while still single usually calm down when reality stares at them.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by vinceton: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level material real
real men don't cheat, they learn to have self-control. Of course a man with out self control will always have problems.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:28am On Jan 17, 2016
remsonik:
Who made all this rules for women sef, a woman is not entitled to the best of marriage? wow ? Men you all wish to have daughters o. Is this the advice you will give your daughters? Its ok for a man to cheat, its ok for a man to have concubines? Toks2008 is this the advice you are giving your brothers on this forum? They should cheat but do it far from home, then they come back with several form of STIs to infect their wives?
Well I still believe there's a small % of men who doesnt cheat and hold their marriage in high regards.
Mr Toks2008 your assumption that a man who cheats with impunity is callous,useless,a pig and one who cheats far away from home has respect for his marriage is very wrong!!! Either you cheat far away from home,or you cheat under your wife's nose cheating is wrong and you are a pig!!1.

Please stop writing all this facts and rules for women,talk to the men too. Marriage isnt a do or die affair, every woman can have the best of marriage with a faithful man. Stop justifying philandering!!!!

You see Remsonik,the issue of a man being polygamous in nature have been since time memorial.

Go down the history lane and you will see that even many great men in the bible were polygamous back to back From Abraham to David to Solomon..this is why every lady must allow reality to take over her fantacies.
But Aunty remsonik,if you want to still hang on your notion,you are free to do so.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2016
afamgod:
God forbid my husband cheat on me. I don't think i can cope with it. He must feel my wrath. Its either i cheat on him back, collect money from my cheating partner and use it to prepare his food(he knows the implication in our part of igboland) or i will totally ignore him and we become housemates.
I can't imagine another woman on top or under my unclad dh, touching and toiling with my private and personal property(pinis). I can't stand the thought of my dh doing those press-ups and saying some sweet words on top another woman. God forbid. Mek i no even catcham. My boy friend for uni won't forget me in a hurry. I dealt with him for saying some stupid things not to mention cheating.

The fear of the bolded he he cheesy which state does it happen in Igboland.
(That's certain death simplified above)

Bible says fear NOT, I say, fear Women (One scorned mostly).
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Localamos(m): 5:33am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:

Cheating in my opinion can be categorised... grin

What is wrong is wrong. Please let us stop rationalising adultery.
Temptations abound out there, but you have to decide as a man not to yield.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by canDy4eva(f): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2016
ststyreal:

well spoken my dear! I keep tellin ppl dat I cnt stand a cheat n datz because I wount cheat. If God rili wanted a man to cheat in d first place he would hv created "2 eves"!!! So any man fixin his heart to cheat on his wife first doznt love her n secondly is a devilz incanate. D lie of "a man z polygamous in nature z frm d pit of hell n any man who sticks to dat will b destroyed by d same DEVIL his father!
vinceton:
real men don't cheat, they learn to have self-control. Of course a man with out self control will always have problems.
ststyreal:

well spoken my dear! I keep tellin ppl dat I cnt stand a cheat n datz because I wount cheat. If God rili wanted a man to cheat in d first place he would hv created "2 eves"!!! So any man fixin his heart to cheat on his wife first doznt love her n secondly is a devilz incanate. D lie of "a man z polygamous in nature z frm d pit of hell n any man who sticks to dat will b destroyed by d same DEVIL his father!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by canDy4eva(f): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
A man must cheat. I've come to realise and slowly accept that fact. sad

Take it or leave it. grin
...n may u also hv a cheatin wife who slowly grew to belive dat cheatin z normal! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

All these Long story won't change anything at all. I've realised that it's mostly single women that complain and talk like this.

They shout about the things they will do and what they won't when they get married. You think everything is straight like a ruler as you've planned?

Get married first madam and let's see your view after 10 years of marriage. smiley

You dont expect marriage to be straight like ruler.. not all rulers are straight, infact most rulers hve errors. The truth is that a cheat Will always be a cheat
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by streamsofjoy(f): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2016
That number 4 really struck me. Hmmmmmm
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by canDy4eva(f): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! my brother how i for do?

Writing is one crazy passion i have and since i do my business majorly online,it gives me ample opportunity at my free time to share some hard facts with nairalanders.

Yes i do not expect a standing ovation for what i write here and some may see it as outright boring and annoying but thank GOD for freedom of expression and as human i am obliged to do what i love doing without fear of reproach especially when it does not directly attack or bring down anyone. I am writing this to clear the air and let those who just find fault and generate undue anger and bitterness towards what another peson do innocently to make him or herself happy to take a chill pill.

Now concerning the issue of my no holds bar write-ups regarding relationships,i believe those who are of matured age and the married will understand better and the young ladies especially those who still have their adrenaline running wild might just relate to these write ups if they ever come face to face with the hard reality as regards what i write.

Not all men cheat and it will take a man with great discipline,the holy spirit and fear as well as love for GOD not to cheat on her girlfriend or wife but does this change the fact that most men cheat?

So my philosophy of life is to be pragmatic in an objective manner and i would rather prefer to tell you the truth and make you cry rather than lie to you and see you wear a foolish smile.
no it doznt change d fact dat most men cheat!, but d hard truth u must also knw z dat cheatin z "sin", n weda we take it or leave it God z nt happy wit such especially in a mariage n datz called "adultry"! I belive ur a beliver n one of God's commandments z "tho shall nt commit adultry"!!! Plz letz learn to c tinz Gods own way n nt d way d prince of hell n doom hv placed it in d heart of men juss to make God look lyk a lair dat he would neva b!!! Bless u!

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by canDy4eva(f): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2016
insycarc:

You dont expect marriage to be straight like ruler.. not all rulers are straight, infact most rulers hve errors. The truth is that a cheat Will always be a cheat
...n such "cheats" cnt make it in lyf u knw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.