Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,488 members, 7,951,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? (2630 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? by bluespice(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2009
dont sabotage the topic

that said my guy with another bitch?

lol imma tell the girl very calmly to leave my house,
cut his trifling ass up for cheating on me n in my house(seriously is anyone that dumb?)
and tell him off too
he's a boyfriend, there'll always be more
Re: What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On May 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Women don't fart.

Will I be contradicting myself if I say I agree with you? grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
maray:
i think loud and harmless is better dan silent and deadly,so far it didnt do any damage 2 my friends nose,its cool but embarassed
LMAO hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Loved Her From A Distance But Now She's Getting Married! / Romancing Nigerian Girls / PHOTO: 20 Year-old Nigerian Man Marries 78-year-old White Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.