Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,121 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files From Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Deleted Files From Your PC (752 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Recover Deleted Files & Folders From Hard Drive / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files From Your PC by Everfrank(m): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2015
How To Recover Deleted Files From Your PC
Security experts have always warned that files deleted from your Computer can still be recovered. This could either be a good thing or otherwise. If you have files on your computer that you really, really do not want anyone to see, merely deleting them is not good enough. But for me, it was a good thing. I have these bunch of files in a folder on my laptop, about 3GB in all, that i use for my web design projects. I mistakenly deleted the folder off my desktop, and like the Digital Neat Freak that i was, i also flushed it from my Recycle Bin. It was not until late evening that i realized what i had done, and the loss that stared me in the face if i failed to recover those files. There are a slew of File Recovery softwares out there on the internet with varying levels of efficiency. My choice is the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 9.5. The download size is about 12 MB for the trial version. A two minute scan of my laptop with it showed the ghost of the deleted folder in my recycle bin but could not recover it with my trial version license. $69.99 later, i recovered the whole folder in a few minutes. http://diaryofageek.com/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from-your-pc/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Put My Eti Salat Normal Sim Into My Modem And Will It Work ? / What Is Software / How To Unlock Airtel Modem That Does Not Give Unlock Code Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.