Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love (772 Views)

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Am I A Fool Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by living101(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2015
I have always been a guy that do give much respect to womanhood. I have been dating this girl(Lola) for like eight months now, and very soon we will be wraping up our first degree programme from one of the Nigeria Universities. I love this girl so much that I have been doing all my best to show how much I love her. This is a girl I respected so much because of her dignity and virtues. It is not a gainsaying that despite all these, am still kind of afraid to lay my hands on this girl not to talk of kissing her. My friends has labeled me with all sort of names, and I am beginning to wonder if am not a fool. Please I need your help. My problem is that am afriad of what she will say if I make the move to such with her. Help!
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by CountDracula(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Is it ur friends dat are dating her or you? Do what u want, be ur own man... If u don't want to lay ur hands on her den don't
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
The fact that you both started dating, means you are not subject to some boundaries and limitations that might have been if you were just friends, and as such you both should be able to engage in some "romantic" activities.

But that being said, I think since you both are in the relationship together, you should be able to communicate with each other about this sort of thing and come to a common ground.

One thing you should also know is that more often than not, ladies always expect their man to be the one to initiate the romantic contact or activity. For you both to be in the relationship, it means your girlfriend is attracted to you, in different ways, of which sexual attraction is part of it.
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by decatalyst(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Kai!

You have not lay your hand on her? angry angry But seriously, are you a prophet?

Your friends aint the one in the relationship dude! or are they the custodian of the rules of relationship?

Dont touch that babe. Do you hear me?

She is sacred. tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2015
CountDracula:
Is it ur friends dat are dating her or you? Do what u want, be ur own man... If u don't want to lay ur hands on her den don't

You are missing the point. He wants to "touch" her but he is afraid to.
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by CountDracula(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Decker:

You are missing the point. He wants to "touch" her but he is afraid to.
If u want to touch her, find out if she wants to be touched, if not take heart
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by jworos(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2015
You want to touch but you're too afraid to do so
Op,just try n see if she'll like it or not, there's no harm in trying, worse dat can happen she'll get angry n you'll apologise.
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by living101(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow, this is amazing. I don't know this forum could be of help like this. To all Nairalands that contributed, I say thank you. Yes, to those who are asking who is really involved in this issue, is not a friend, I am the one in person. We use to be together, though mostly at her side but my problem is that I have much respect for this girl that I don't want anything to cross our path. Even when I try to man up and touch her, this will be her respond "baby it takes gradual process" then I let her be. This is a girl I love so much though friends do say 'real guy do fall in love' but am afriad I fell long ago. I am just afriad of what she will say if I make the moves. Very soon, we will wrap our four years programme and we go our way, though have plans of ending up together but you know life itself is unpredictable. Help!
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
U avent made a move on her....and she hasn't done d same.....ur relationship principle is based on no touch till marriage I guess
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by living101(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
U avent made a move on her....and she hasn't done d same.....ur relationship principle is based on no touch till marriage I guess

As much as I love to touch her I don't at the same time want to hurt her or by anyway create wrong impression about myself. My believe has always been that she will scold or rubuff me If I do.
Re: Is This Being A Fool Or Full Of Love by Abiababe(f): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Guy is like ur afraid of her, lol. Please do the right thing by reading your bible.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Stop Sleeping With Me – Sugar Mummy Needs A Boyfriend – Apply Now / How Do I Advise Him... .. . It's Serious / Checkout This Hilarious Boxing Day Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.