Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,210 members, 7,950,176 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received (7672 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / What Do People Compliment You On? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by patkelly(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2009
agabaI23:

have you checked yet?
i saw a faceless dude hawking genieu fake wristwatches grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by chinesedoll(f): 8:50pm On May 16, 2009
agaba abeg post ur pics
so she can post hers
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by kayc33(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2009
@ topic
Daamn baby! u'r huge!
dats one of the best i'v received cool
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by chinesedoll(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2009
kayc33:

@ topic
Daamn baby! u'r huge!
dats one of the best i'v received cool

Proof it my friend grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Uche2nna(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2009
patkelly:

i saw a faceless dude[b] hawking genieu fake wristwatches [/b] grin grin

grin grin
NL really has a way of making ur day merrier grin

Genuine fake wristwatches? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by kayc33(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

Proof it my friend grin grin
dont worry babe, would send you a pic soon tongue grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by UyiIredia(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2009
ain't a compliment but I'll neva when a pretty chic I met 2 years ago told me
[center]I'LL MISS YOU[/center]
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by wanville(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2009
Uyi Iredia:

ain't a compliment but I'll neva when a pretty chic I met 2 years ago told me
Awww that is so cute. Its funny and nice to hear such a seemingly trivial, yet emotional thing come out from a guy's mouth. You must really like that gal.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2009
from my dad: i alway knew u are very intelligent.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by yjay(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
i ve gotten stuff like pretty face, cute face, lovely nose, nice smile,
but someone special told me "You re just a wonderful girl" and i felt like a million bucks!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by debest1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
yjay:

i ve gotten stuff like pretty face, cute face, lovely nose, nice smile,
but someone special told me "You re just a wonderful girl" and i felt like a million bucks!
Hey, that was me,
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by yjay(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
lol, no it wasnt!!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by debest1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
yjay:

lol, no it wasnt!!!!!
Of course it was! Who esle wud have used that? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by yjay(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
trust me dear it sure wasnt U ok!!!!! now run along now!lol
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by debest1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Damn, i knew i should have taken out a patent on that line, if i get my hands on the punk who used that line on yu, wo he will take! The annoying thing is that the line worked on yu kai!
angry
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by yjay(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
like a charm! cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by debest1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
yjay:

like a charm! cheesy
Need i say that there plenty more where that came from, so while he may have won the match, i have enough in my arsenal to clinch the ,
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by yjay(f): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
really? tell me abt it! this sure is getting interesting!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by debest1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
yjay:

really? tell me abt it! this sure is getting interesting!
hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by darkgoddes(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
The best compliment i ever received was in 2003. It goes,

In my 12 years as an editor, this is perhaps one of the
very few moments I've had to hold my breath at
beholding a model's picture. Believe it or not, you
are, more than a model.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
From kid:
'You're the coolest mum ever'

From Hubby:
'I love you babe.
I have no life without you.'
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by lumideezle(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
This was by my friends mun " you re very masculine" still do not understand wat she really meant
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by awwalmk: 9:15pm On May 08, 2012
when my girl told me that she wish her children to have my kind of nose. when ever i think about it, realy makes me happy and greatfull to God.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by awwalmk: 9:24pm On May 08, 2012
she is realy beautiful and nice, but only one motive made me not to stick to her.She is ibira and does people are somehow.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On May 08, 2012
awwal mk: she is realy beautiful and nice, but only one motive made me not to stick to her.She is ibira and does people are somehow.
Lmao!!! Ur craze no get part 2

Op

U simply d bestest, I hia dat all d time from freecocoa cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by marghie: 12:07am On May 09, 2012
A guy onced walked up to me nd said:do u knw u r beautiful.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by richy5(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2012
I like The way You Bleep me
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by hottprince: 7:11pm On May 26, 2012
She said n I quote 'Gosh u ar so good in bed I wish eternity starts on ds bed
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by siama: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
From my babe in Delta state: "you are the black version of shakespare"!
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Miraclebaby1109: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Babe u are the hottest ever...(Baby Oku)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend And His Side Chic Naked Having Sex / Our Women Have Lost It, See How This One Open Yansh (pics+video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.