Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,871 members, 7,927,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? (804 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by Princewell2012(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
I beats my imagination whenever i see Christians still pleading the blood of Jesus today, even the so called powerful men of God are not also left out.

At least most of the churches i visited practice it.

Does it mean that these people doesn't exactly knows what the scriptures entails?

In the old testament there were animals sacrifices in practice.

Whenever anyone committed any sin,
he or she will take any type of animal that is suitable for that particular offence (sin) and the priest will kill such animal and pour the blood away after the priest might have been through with it.

If God have accepted such sacrificial sin offering then the blood of that animal is useless, expired and can not be useful for anything.

Hence he has commanded them not to eat the blood of an animals, that the live of anything is in the blood. So it is an abomination for any Israelite to eat blood.

They were commanded to trow it away or bury it.

Jesus Christ was our sin offering when he was kill and the blood been poured away, and the offering and the sacrifice having been accept. THEREFORE THAT BLOOD HAS COMPLETED IT WORKS.
Unless you are saying otherwise.

Now do we go ahead and still make use of these same blood

Or which other blood does these people always calls doing prayers

Or has he not tried enough when he sacrificed himself I don't get it.

Or can anyone show us any scriptural evidence where Christians were commanded to plead the blood repeatedly whenever he or she prays to God?

IS THE NAME OF JESUS NO LONGER ENOUGH

At the mentioned of my name every knell should bow, of things in heaven, and things under the earth. Philippians 2:10.
While mark 16;17 also says

those who believed. In my name they shall cast out demons, heal the sick and do many mighty works.... and nothing shall by any means hurt them.

But before you quote anything...pls remember that observing holy communion which christian were commanded to do is not the same thing as pleading, covering and fighting with the blood of Jesus to kill and protect us from witches and the enemies.
Re: Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by ogahenry(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Princewell2012 post=39482063]I beats my imagination whenever i see Christians still pleading the blood of Jesus today, even the so called powerful men of God are not also left out.

At least most of the churches i visited practice it.

Does it mean that these people doesn't exactly knows what the scriptures entails?

In the old testament there were animals sacrifices in practice.

Whenever anyone committed any sin,
he or she will take any type of animal that is suitable for that particular offence (sin) and the priest will kill such animal and pour the blood away after the priest might have been through with it.

If God have accepted such sacrificial sin offering then the blood of that animal is useless, expired and can not be useful for anything.

Hence he has commanded them not to eat the blood of an animals, that the live of anything is in the blood. So it is an abomination for any Israelite to eat blood.

They were commanded to trow it away or bury it.

Jesus Christ was our sin offering when he was kill and the blood been poured away, and the offering and the sacrifice having been accept. THEREFORE THAT BLOOD HAS COMPLETED IT WORKS.
Unless we are saying otherwise.

Now do we go ahead and still make use of these same blood

Or which other blood does these people always calls doing prayers

Or has he not tried enough when he sacrificed himself I don't get it.

Or can anyone show us any scriptural evidence where Christians were commanded to plead the blood repeatedly whenever he or she prays to God?

IS THE NAME OF JESUS NO LONGER ENOUGH

At the mentioned of my name every knell should bow, of things in heaven, and things under the earth. Philippians 2:10.
While mark 16;17 also says

those who believed. In my name they shall cast out demons, heal the sick and do many mighty works.... and nothing shall by any means hurt them.

But before you quote anything...pls remember that observing holy communion which christian were commanded to do is not the same thing as pleading, covering and fighting with the blood of Jesus to kill and protect us from witches and the enemies. [/quote

YOU KNOW WHO IS BEHIND YOU. YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVES. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. AND MAY GOD HAVE PITY ON YOUR POOR SOUL.
Re: Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by Princewell2012(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=ogahenry post=39483255][/quote]

Get behind me Satan.

May God also forgive your ignorance, and pity your miserable soul too.

You also know who is behind you...
Re: Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yah, "her indoors" shouts "blood of Jesus" regularly every time she crashes her toes against the sofa!
Re: Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by Princewell2012(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sarassin:
Yah, "her indoors" shouts "blood of Jesus" regularly every time she crashes her toes against the sofa!

Don't mind them my brother.
Re: Does The Blood Of Jesus Still Relevant To Christians Today? by Princewell2012(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
I strongly believe that the reason some Christians plead the blood of Jesus often and often was because they have lost confidence in the name of Jesus.

Jesus have never commanded anybody to use his blood to pray.

He only instructed us to use his name.

But if you thinks otherwise can you prove it here

(1) (Reply)

The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And / . / Does Adeboye Now Speak With The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.