Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,911 members, 7,890,018 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May (8101 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning this?

Arsenal: 39% (15 votes)
Chelsea: 50% (19 votes)
Draw: 10% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 10th May 2015 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On May 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by WarfyBoy(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2009
Utali:

My God, i can't laff enuff, When Man U Humiliated Assanal, Evra said it was a Game of Men Vs Boys (Assanal being the boys incase your dull head didn't figure!) Now We (CHELSEA) have Molested them, Drogba should just tell them it was a case of Men Vs Foetus  lol,
CHELSEA we Shit on You ,
Assanal Foetus Club

If you don't like Chelsea go and jump off rise building we don't care less, another useless Hungry Nigerian dead end of chapter

Any why you guys be on chelsea's d1ck?? eytime una go dey flock dey enter any thread wey una see chelsea just to exhibit your hate etc if you hate chelsea so much go drink kerosene,

I am too  Chelsea i have never posted on another Club's thread, coz i don't give a blasted fuk bout any other club,
So your coming in here means we have something you want!!
What is it with chelsea  and Chelsea fans??

Is it our Swag?
Is it our Brag?
It is supporting our Club like no other could?
Is it loving our club despite our short comings ??
Is it about other club and their fans telling you they have won 60 champion leagues and 3 Million other Cups while our Dear club got Few and we still give them massive support Love and Honour?

Why do we keep silent?

When they call us Touts? because i for one know I am yet to meet any of my contemporaries who got anything on me,
When they call Abrahomivic Criminal? When they have criminals Governing them in their Own Country lol
When they say we change coaches like rags: eh eh, When a director is not performing what do you do?? hello, Chelsea is someone's bussiness he runs it for a purpose , Can be either fun/Power or gain
Poverty makes you guy forget that football is a hubby, Movich may be spending to be entertained, you guys are so poor you don't think you can own a clud one day for the fun of it Damn! If you know what guys do for hubby here eh!! Have you given a girl 10k Dolls so she can give you a lap dance?? so if i can afford it, you think i am wasting money ?? when you've never seen my account balance!!
When they say we don't play football? Maybe they forgot we can play soccer
When they say we no sabi play? Yet we win clubs wey sabi play, Top Clubs wey sabi play. Logical sense anyone

All these keyboard Internet Ganstas and Sports Analyst go Get A REAL Life

CHELSEA TILL I ENTER THE BLUE PARADISE,

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

CHELSEA, Play play play, CHELSEA Fans make e better for una well well, Una no go lack for life
Chelsea fan una go move forward this year and next year
Chelsea fans God go dey guide una, protect una
Chelsea Fans in my next world i will want to be with people like una again,
Chelsea fans the faithfull disciples in defeat and and in Victory
Chelsea fans the loudest mouth in lose and in win
Chelsea ya ga zie oooo
Movich Spend spend spend and more money to your SWISS ACCOUNT from wherever your money comes from

BROS TELL DEM,
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tayoast(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2009
What a way to cure a traumatic week!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by harryx50: 10:36am On May 12, 2009
HI ARSENAL FANS !!!! WHY UNA TOO DEY MAKE MOUTH SEF? EVEN UNA SECOND DURELLA( ASNAL FAN) DON SING SAY ENU O SE, NO BE BY MOUTH, UNA DON PREDICTE 4-0 IN FAVOUR OF ASNAL, SO WHAT HAPPEND AT EMIRATE? SHAY BI UNA DON BREAK DOWN STAMFORD BR. DURING SCOLARI TIME, NOW HIDDINK DON FLY DOWN UR EMIRATES PLANES, A BEG GIVE UP FOR CHELSEA, YES CALL US SHEPE because WE PLAY LIKE SHEPE DRINKER AND IT RUNS IN OUR SYSTEM, ASNAL FANS NEVER GET TIRED OF (NEXT SEASON), , (NEXT SEASON) THIS (NEXT SEASON) THAT, HOW UNA GO TAKE THOSE KINDAGATEN PLAYAS WIN TROPHIES, UNTIL THY KINGDOM COME WHEN MATURED MEN ARE OUT OF FUTBOL !!!!! SHAMELESS AND STINGY WENGER SHUD POMPIN MONEY
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by FBS: 10:42am On May 12, 2009
looking at it from another angle (and as someone earlier noted) wenger is damn scared of targets. By buying players he has to win trophies, failure will lead to sack. So he is happy with just playing the "sexy brand" football.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2009
WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE AGAIN OR NO CLUB AGAIN IN ENGLAND OR THE WORLD CAN PLAY THE IMMORTAL GAME ARSENAL PLAYED WHEN THEY CARRIED THE LEAGUE WITHOUT LOOSING FOR A WHOLE SEASON.

PLS NIGERIANS I NEED UR VIEW ON THIS.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by BinghiNya(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2009
Arsenal will bounce back but wenger gotta buy seasoned players. let him buy alonso,nani,kalou and defenders like Taylor Steven,Ben haim in my own opinion
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tkb417(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2009
Arsenal will bounce back but wenger gotta buy seasoned players. let him buy alonso,nani,kalou and defenders like Taylor Steven,Ben haim in my own opinion
u want him to bounce back and ure prescribing some dead bones.
Stephen Taylor and Ben Haim shocked
Can you honestly say UTD should buy those kind of players?
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2009
WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE AGAIN OR NO CLUB AGAIN IN ENGLAND OR THE WORLD CAN PLAY THE IMMORTAL GAME ARSENAL PLAYED WHEN THEY CARRIED THE LEAGUE WITHOUT LOOSING FOR A WHOLE SEASON.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tkb417(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2009

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
i tot Dynamo Bucharest and Milan went a season unbeaten so whats the din all about?
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by dayokanu(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2009

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

That is why they are yet to win any Champions league trophy and going the 4th season without any form of trophy.

Bucharest went 2 seasons unbeaten and won a Champions league.

Milan went unbeaten and won CL

Either PSV or Ajax cant remember which went unbeaten in the league and won the CL

Arsenal went unbeaten, where is their Champions league Trophy to show for it?
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2009
@dayokanu,

WHEN DID BUCHEREST WHICH WE PLAYED IN ONE OF THE GROUP STAGES OF OUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND GIVE ME DATES WHEN ALL THESE CLUBS U CALLED WENT THE WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN. PLS U HAVE D INTERNET THERE CHECK IT WELL BEFORE U SHAME UR SELF IN THIS TV.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tkb417(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2009
dayokanu,

WHEN DID BUCHEREST WHICH WE PLAYED IN ONE OF THE GROUP STAGES OF OUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND GIVE ME DATES WHEN ALL THESE CLUBS U CALLED WENT THE WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN. PLS U HAVE D INTERNET THERE CHECK IT WELL BEFORE U SHAME UR SELF IN THIS TV.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
u shld stop disgracing ur fellow Gaynners
AC Milan under Capello went unbeaten and also Dynamo Bucharest of Romania
cant u use the internet urself?
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by mrofficial(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2009
Ccomputers:

@dayokanu,

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

Stop talking! nd turn caps lock off.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by dayokanu(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2009
Steau  Bucharest had 104 games unbeaten run and won the Champions cup in 1986
won a European Cup (European Champions Cup in 1986 and the European Super Cup in 1987) and to have qualified inside a UEFA final (European Champions Cup in 1986 and 1989).

For three years and three months (June 1986 – September 1989), Steaua counted a number of 104 unbeaten matches in the league, establishing, at that moment, a former world record and a European one still standing

AC Milan
The club hold the unique record of having gone a whole season without losing a game during the 1991-92 season. In total, that unbeaten streak lasted 58 games, starting with a 0-0 draw with Parma on May 26, 1991 and ironically ending with a 1-0 loss at home to Parma on March 21, 1993. This unbeaten streak is a Serie A record and is the 3rd longest unbeaten run in top flight European football. It comes in behind Steaua Bucureşti's record of 104 unbeaten games and Celtic who went 68 games unbeaten.

They won the European laurel in 1989, 1990, and 1994. They were finalist in 1991, and 1993.

Ajax
winning the UEFA Champions League 1994-95 and the league title. The season saw an unbeaten run in the national league

They more you know the better you get

Next time when you want to ask for knowledge, show some humility and dont come here disgracing yourself on the Internet.

I guess you must be a Gayyner cos only Arsenal fans think that way
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by akinalabi(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2009
Dayo, why injure the injured? grin
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2009
@DAYO,

NOW I KNOW UR NOT LIKE OTHERS COS I WANT U TO DEFEND UR SELF WELL AND U HAVE PASSED ONE FOR ME AND WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS A CLUB STARTING FROM THE YEAR 2000 TO 2009 OR DO U KNOW THE CLUB THAT WILL STILL DO IT.

WHAT OF ENGLAND WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN ANY TO DO IT IN THE HISTORY OF THE GREAT BRITAIN. WHY?

AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tkb417(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2009
@DAYO,

NOW I KNOW UR NOT LIKE OTHERS COS I WANT U TO DEFEND UR SELF WELL AND U HAVE PASSED ONE FOR ME AND WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS A CLUB STARTING FROM THE YEAR 2000 TO 2009 OR DO U KNOW THE CLUB THAT WILL STILL DO IT.

WHAT OF ENGLAND WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN ANY TO DO IT IN THE HISTORY OF THE GREAT BRITAIN. WHY?

AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by bongoman(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2009
cheesy CHELSEA truly and certainly is our RELIGION, STAMFORD BRIDGE ìs our DOMAIN, and BLUE is our COLOUR! We love u Chelsea and in you all our support is confide. Though to U that great cheat was done on by a nuisance norwegin whistle man called Overboo, yet its behoves on you-my great club to keep flyin on the Arsenal's Emirate, reigning on as King of London and Gunning down all your remaing atackers with d Gun u took from d Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by bongoman(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2009
cheesy CHELSEA truly and certainly is our RELIGION, STAMFORD BRIDGE ìs our DOMAIN, and BLUE is our COLOUR! We love u Chelsea and in you all our support is confide. Though to U that great cheat was done on by a nuisance norwegin whistle man called Overboo, yet its behoves on you-my great club to keep flyin on the Arsenal's Emirate, reigning on as King of London and Gunning down all your remaing atackers with d Gun u took from d Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by bongoman(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2009
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by mrofficial(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2009
bongoman:

Nice one there brother. We will keep flying more than emirates.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2009
@mr.official,

EMIRATES STARTED FLYING B4 CHELSEA SAW LIGHT. SO LEAVE THAT AND STOP ALL THE RANTING.

ARSENAL IS STILL BETTER TO THAT BLUE COLOR OR SKY.

ARSENAL 4 LIFE
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by dayokanu(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2009
@akinalabi,

Lol Talk about bringing a knife to a gunfight.

The more you know the better it gets
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by naso2(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2009
Ccomputers:

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

Bros the EPL was by far less competitive then. I can bet that with the level of competition now even a FIFA XI cant run a whole season in the EPL without defeat.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2009
@na_so,

DONT TEL ME THAT COS THEN THE EPL WAS REALLY THE ITSELF AND NOT NOW THAT MAN U WILL FIX AND FIX MATCH LIKE AS IF NO ONE IS NOTICING IT. DEN THE EPL WAS REALLY GENUINE AND PLAYERS ARE CARED FOR. THEN THE EPL IS THE BEST AND NOW THEY TAKE SPAIN AS THE BEST.

AND UR TALKING OF THAT ITS NOT EVEN MORE THAN 6YRS SO DON'T TELL ME THAT.

AND I ASK AGAIN WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE AGAIN OR NO CLUB AGAIN IN ENGLAND OR THE WORLD CAN PLAY THE IMMORTAL GAME ARSENAL PLAYED WHEN THEY CARRIED THE LEAGUE WITHOUT LOOSING FOR A WHOLE SEASON.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by eyonigger(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2009
thread needs be closed,
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by kendo50(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2009
remember its when you fly emirate you can go to blues but no emirate no thing like blues EMIRATE RULES NO MATTER WHAT WENGER IS DOING
gunners 4 ever
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by naso2(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2009
Ccomputers:

@na_so,

DONT TEL ME THAT COS THEN THE EPL WAS REALLY THE ITSELF AND NOT NOW THAT MAN U WILL FIX AND FIX MATCH LIKE AS IF NO ONE IS NOTICING IT. DEN THE EPL WAS REALLY GENUINE AND PLAYERS ARE CARED FOR. THEN THE EPL IS THE BEST AND NOW THEY TAKE SPAIN AS THE BEST.

AND UR TALKING OF THAT ITS NOT EVEN MORE THAN 6YRS SO DON'T TELL ME THAT.

AND I ASK AGAIN WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE AGAIN OR NO CLUB AGAIN IN ENGLAND OR THE WORLD CAN PLAY THE IMMORTAL GAME ARSENAL PLAYED WHEN THEY CARRIED THE LEAGUE WITHOUT LOOSING FOR A WHOLE SEASON.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

If you know the answer then why ask. Like it or not the PRE-morhino era is by far different from what we have now. Arsenal seem not to understand this and that explains the dearth of trophies.

If you say Man u win by fixing matches, do they do that in the CL too and if so may be they fixed the recent one with the baby gunners where your "sexy football" was virtually raped.

Remember then arsenal had undue home advantage in their Onikan-like stadium.

I am not a Man U fan mind u. Stop living yesterday . Forget story and face today's challenges.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2009
@na_so,

MY DEAR PLS WHICH FAN ARE U AND DECLARE UR CLUB HERE. FOR THE FIXING I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY NOW COS U CANT BELIEVE IT AND SINCE U SAID UR NOT A MAN U FAN . BUT PLS GO TO ESPNSOCCERNET AND CHECK THEIR COS I WONT GIVE U D LINK ON WHAT RAFAEL BENITEZ SAID LAST YR DECEMBER 27TH TO 29TH ON MAN U AND ALSO SIR ALEX FERGUSON'S REPLY TO IT.

ARSENALL 444 LIIIIFFFEEE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by naso2(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2009
Ccomputers:

@na_so,

MY DEAR PLS WHICH FAN ARE U AND DECLARE UR CLUB HERE. FOR THE FIXING I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY NOW COS U CANT BELIEVE IT AND SINCE U SAID UR NOT A MAN U FAN . BUT PLS GO TO ESPNSOCCERNET AND CHECK THEIR COS I WONT GIVE U D LINK ON WHAT RAFAEL BENITEZ SAID LAST YR DECEMBER 27TH TO 29TH ON MAN U AND ALSO SIR ALEX FERGUSON'S REPLY TO IT.

ARSENALL 444 LIIIIFFFEEE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

BLUE is the colour. CHELSEA WITHOUT REGRETS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2009
BLUE IN ACHIEVEMENT AND ANYTHING IS TO MATCH TO ARSENAL.

SO PLS U MAY REGISTER WITH UR STREET SUPPORTERS CLUB.

ARSENALL 444 LIIIIFFFEEE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by tonio2: 3:57am On May 14, 2009
Ccomputers:

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

Arsenal were unbeaten for a season ie 38 games and 49 in total afterwards, chelsea remained unbeaten for 86 games! how about that?[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2013 FIFA Ballon D'or On Monday, 13th January 2014 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On Tuesday 3rd January 2012 / Bolton Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 4th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.