Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,424 members, 7,971,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially (956 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / Please How Can I Use This To Make Myself Finacially Independent With Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by ready2give(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2009
I think a student should learn how to make money to support himself finacially,although there are some students whose parents are very rich but what about those who doest have such opportunity. But there are simple businesses a student can do which can fetch him money.
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by jamace(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2009
like what?
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by baloo(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2009
yeah.thats a good ideah and i recommend forextrading or internet marketing which will consume less of time as long as one has good guide and training. cheesy
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by mrpro2(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2009
good point!

I will recommend a lot of options but i am quite busy now. i'll provide a some free resources on business opportunities for undergraduates next time hopefully.

cheers
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by mekoyo(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2009
What are the ideas?
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by omolola123(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2009
i am a forex trader that has been sucessfull in trading and i needed sombody who will come in with is fund for a good business realationship and we will be on 50 50 profit ratio contact fem forex 07088561579
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by merald(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2009
Some students are richer than their parents, depending on what they are involved with. check out www.undergraduatesinbusiness.com for details.
Re: A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially by ebizsols(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2009
it is true as a student one needs to look at ways to support himself in the present econonic downturn as recently experienced world wide;

as a student I Do the following things

1) I teach students in my spare time

2) do things online which I will recommend as it is not as time consuming a the first

Now to make some coins online I do

- blogging: at present I have about 3 blogs and on my blogs I have pay per click ads like adsense. and chitika

eminimalls etc; you can also use other pay per clicks like kontera, bidvertiser, clicksor, yahoo publisher network; then spice it up with pay per sal, cot per click an cot per miile programs
some large networks that offer thee ervices inclue

clickbank.com
maxbounty.com
moreniche.com
shareasale.com
pepperjamnetwork.com
doubleclick.com etc

for a comprehensive list on monetizing your blog, generating traffic, writing,A-Z of buillding a niche wordpress blog, getiing a free domain plus free hosting for you blogger blog, etc jut send me a blank email ith subject "free blogging ebook" to

chinemeremz[at]yahoo[dot]com
- writing
Now many b2b industries and fortune 500 companies through third party writing sites are ready to part with good sums of money to ordinary people like you and I for a well written review; the following are some of such sites

reviewstream.com

payperpost.com

mylot.com etc
ciao.com
epinions.com etc
for a comprehensive list email me

Now for freelance writing; ordinary people, webmasters, bloggers, programmers etc want fresh contents every day for their web sites, blogs, diretories, ebooks etc so they place jobs at the following sites

getacoder.com

rentacoder.com

scriptlance.com

suite101.com

ifreelance.com

guru.com etc

at these sites you get to place your bids and who ever the owner of the job fancies gets the job

for a comprehensive list on writing sites, making extra ad revenue from writing (adsense), how to be successful on your writing bids, starting a writing blog and more just send me a blank email to chinemeremz[at]yahoo[dot]com

One more thing making money online is not like baba ijebu; it is not gambling you can not profit from a system you dont know how it operates; until you get down to knowing the basics; and knowing the basics is not buying every ebook that talks about it, going to every seminar to listen to people talk about what they dont even practice all they are interested is the seminar fees you part with which is the real deal to them
(not saying that seminrs are not good; afterall I was a graduate of a seminar that helped to some extent),

making money online is about doing stuffs that have been working for others and knowing how to make it work for you;

Till then all the best in your future endevors

chinemere
feel free to hit my biz blog at www[dot]heyugents[dot]com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cash My Google Adsense Euro Check? / Credit Sales As A Business Strategy For Small Businesses: What You Must Know / What To Do With N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.