Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. (858 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by prince088: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm.....call it from experience or from tales.....and no point boring you with some long tales.....

but if I find my self in a relationship, this are the 3 set of guys I will keep my eyes out for;

1. THE Ex-es grin

This are the most dangerous sets of people in every relationship. In fact I don't want to see that ex number on her phone, in fact they should be enemies on any social network cheesy they are done....they are done for good....wetin they wan dey talk?
Ladies fall victims to this most of the times, am sure guys have tales to tell about their exes. grin
NOTE: I prefer that new admirer to that EX undecided

2. THE HELPER

Hmm, these ones can exist anywhere, in the office, where she lives but most common on campuses or hostels off campuses. So if your babe is on campus....that guy that always put on the gen for her, that guy she always stays in his room, that guy that "runs the errands", that guys she always mention as an helper....watch out for them angry angry, they may help u also take care of her congil needs tongue

3. THE BEST FRIEND

Please and please if she needs a best friend....let the best friend be the same sex. Why must she have that guy she calls best friend. She will keep cheating on you emotionally with that guy and soon.....a minimum of a one Night stand or one time thing will surface. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am sure some Nairalanders have stories to tell about being any of this to that guy's babe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by MizTyna(f): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2015
I dunno why some people have get with their exes. For me,someone new has a LOT more chance of getting 'it' than an EX. And once you're in the friend zone,you're staying there forever
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by EHI9ICE(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
#put the blame on me#
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
So shud we be aware of these? tongue
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by prince088: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
MizTyna:
I dunno why some people have get with their exes. For me,someone new has a LOT more chance of getting 'it' than an EX. And once you're in the friend zone,you're staying there forever

lol..there is a mystery behind this. This was a hot debate in the staff bus yesterday. My friend was gisting me enroute home of how he has been scoping his ex to come say hi and she has been refusing cos she has a bf. And my first reaction was....whats she talking to u for in the first place? He was like forget that thing. He then said he decided to send her old pics of their romance....like he really missed her and told her to come over so they can share the past and present. She fell for it and ended up on the bed. Started crying after that she has cheated on her bf undecided undecided. The 2 babes directly in front were listening quietly unknown to us. Then DANG!!!...the argument started.....
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by Haywhymido(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by Maxi112: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
U are right Bro! From hence am gonna watch out for this

1 Like

Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by koboko69: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol

OP did ur ex babe screw your gf? cheesy

Nice one though

In b/w na u dey ur dp?
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by prince088: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
koboko69:
Lol

OP did ur ex babe screw your gf? cheesy

Nice one though

In b/w na u dey ur dp?

you mean babe's ex?
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by CertifiedSamuel: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
I smell insecurity here.
Re: Guys: The 3 Sets Of Guys To Watch Out For In Your Relationship. by MizTyna(f): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
prince088:

lol..there is a mystery behind this. This was a hot debate in the staff bus yesterday. My friend was gisting me enroute home of how he has been scoping his ex to come say hi and she has been refusing cos she has a bf. And my first reaction was....whats she talking to u for in the first place? He was like forget that thing. He then said he decided to send her old pics of their romance....like he really missed her and told her to come over so they can share the past and present. She fell for it and ended up on the bed. Started crying after that she has cheated on her bf undecided undecided. The 2 babes directly in front were listening quietly unknown to us. Then DANG!!!...the argument started.....

There's no mystery to it. It's quite simple,if the person loves you so much,he would've tried harder to stay. My exes can't pick up a fone to call me anyhow how much more try to bootycall me. You crazy? I make it very clear their advances henceforth will be taken as an insult. Make everybody dey their lane,only one has misbehaved so far and he was properly schooled by me. Aint nobody got time for such,gerrarahia mehn!

(1) (Reply)

Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion / If Your Boo Cheats On You Ping Me Lets Cheat On Him Too / 5 Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.