Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,616 members, 7,926,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Kinda Girl Are You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda Girl Are You? (2315 Views)

Video-see What This Boy And Girl Are Doing Off-campus Room (xex) / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am bigger than your biggest client. wink wink wink
U better open talks with me so i can make your dreams come true.

Already had my dreams come true. I'm currently with Keanu Reeves cool. Don't come and spoil show for me. grin
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sauron1: 9:22pm On May 08, 2009
stillwater:

Already had my dreams come true. I'm currently with Keanu Reeves cool. Don't come and spoil show for me. grin

Keanu Reeves?? He is gay!!!
Run Stilly Run. cheesy
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2009
Lol, yeah I'm running into the arms of Johnny Depp. grin grin grin
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Zoneout(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2009
lol
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tpiah: 9:36pm On May 08, 2009
@ topic

I'm a very nasty kind of person with a hot temper and definitely no marriage prospects unless i stop having a hot temper.

Therefore I'm on this thread because i want to let people know the kind of girl I am.

i think my first post was too vague.

undecided undecided

Furthermore, I'm going over my posts with a magnifying glass and I dont see anywhere where I called anyone to come and repeat back to me what i just said?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tope5000: 9:38pm On May 08, 2009
tpiah:

@ topic

I'm a very nasty kind of person with a hot temper and definitely no marriage prospects unless i stop having a hot temper.

Therefore I'm on this thread because i want to let perople know the kind of girl I am.

undecided undecided

Hehehehehehehehehe . . . . . . . grin grin
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Zoneout(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2009
tpiah:

@ topic

Therefore I'm on this thread because i want to let perople know the kind of girl I am.

undecided undecided

Its something u need to work on, tempers aint a good thing. Could do something realy bad in a sec b4 realising it
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tpiah: 9:39pm On May 08, 2009
Zoneout:

Its something u need to work on, tempers aint a good thing. Could do something realy bad in a sec b4 realising it

I just modified that post- can you go and reread it?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sauron1: 9:40pm On May 08, 2009
tope5000:

Hehehehehehehehehe . . . . . . . grin grin

Stop laughing. . . . .What kinda woman are you?
The babe, the slut, the bitter woman or the cougar?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tope5000: 9:41pm On May 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop laughing. . . . .What kinda woman are you?
The babe, the slut, the bitter woman or the cougar?

Def the slut wink
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by follypimpi(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2009
I used to be very temperamental,It actually runs in my Fam but i quote this word and it kinda sooths me down :

ANGER IS A SMALL MADNESS,SO DO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY B'COS WHAT YOU DO MIGHT BE MORE THAN WHAT CAUSES YOUR ANGER.[/font]

Better now ?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tpiah: 9:42pm On May 08, 2009
follypimpi:

@Tpiah

I used to be very temperamental,It actually runs in my Fam but i quote this word and it kinda sooths me down :

ANGER IS A SMALL MADNESS,SO DO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY B'COS WHAT YOU DO MIGHT BE MORE THAN WHAT CAUSES YOUR ANGER.

um, the thread isnt about me.

Do you naija dudes know anything about taking life easy?

You dont know any ways of relaxing besides having sex?

If a little post is making you expend the kind of energy that would be better used on something else, then no wonder Nigeria is the way it is today.

majoring in minors and irrelevancies!
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tope5000: 9:43pm On May 08, 2009
Lmao cheesy
Which means mind ur bizness folly grin tongue
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by follypimpi(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2009
tope5000:

Lmao cheesy
Which means mind ur bizness folly grin tongue

Abi ooo,I go over mind am.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sauron1: 9:45pm On May 08, 2009
tope5000:

Def the slut wink

Slut?? Hmmmmm
Gimme your post code now!!!
It's friday. . . .I can make your dreams come true like i have just done with Stilly.
She's expecting a baby now.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by tpiah: 9:46pm On May 08, 2009
original post (which even the OP has forgotten)

Its simple, there are two types of women, the ones you just wanna get into and the ones you wanna wifey. Ladies you dont ve control over this, its like guys see some girls, they know straight away you just wanna lay her down and not wifey her. Some girls might be sexy, hot anytn u wanna call it, but theres just that thing about their appearance that just makes guys feel like its just gonna be a sex thing from the moment they meet them. While other girls got that wifey thing going on about them when u first meet them, however guys might be wrong with their assumptions. So do you think you the type of girl guys just wanna get into bed or something about you makes them want more from you?

gone the way of the dodo.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by chihums(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2009
wats up guys?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Pataki: 9:53pm On May 08, 2009
My first comment has been deleted? grin Even when it had no implications to incite any form of acrimony? Well, who cares? cheesy This is not my papaland.com. Keep on with the deletion.

Nice one.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by bluespice(f): 4:00am On May 09, 2009
im with my sister on this grin
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by topup: 4:37am On May 09, 2009
I think for the most part, my appearance is wifey, I still think I'm sexy, but most people describe me as being cute, and only boyfriends see the other side, and the sexy side. I think any girl can appear wifey if she dresses accordingly.

It's funny, my friend of one year only discovered about 2 months ago, that I have a huge bum. I don't go around wearing tight clothing.

I think I'm naturally sexy, and a natural flirt too, so at times I could appear like the girl you don't wanna 'wifey' but instead,

Luckily I'm not overly plump, so it's not too difficult for me to hide assets smiley

I wonder what the guys I know would say about me, to their friends because they've so far described me as wifey and stunning, but who knows what goes on when the girls leave the conversation.

Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 09, 2009
Sexy Girls all the way jor, cool he no mean say she BAD!!!!
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by opsydudu(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2009
i love cougar!
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 7:45am On May 09, 2009
tpiah:

um, the thread isnt about me.

Do you naija dudes know anything about taking life easy?

You dont know any ways of relaxing besides having sex?

If a little post is making you expend the kind of energy that would be better used on something else, then no wonder Nigeria is the way it is today.

majoring in minors and irrelevancies!

roftl . . . . grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:48am On May 09, 2009
Why are you laughing?

That's not true of all Nigerian guys, or of all guys in general. I am a dude and I don't fit that stereotype by any stretch of the imagination.

It is just as hard for guys to meet quality, serious-minded women as it is for women to meet similar dudes.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

Why are you laughing?

That's not true of all Nigerian guys, or of all guys in general. I am a dude and I don't fit that stereotype by any stretch of the imagination.

It is just as hard for guys to meet quality, serious-minded women as it is for women to meet similar dudes.

nope, i'm not laughing at wot she said, i'm laughing at her funny attitude grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2009
how have you been?
when are you finally going to release that boyfriend of yours and get with me?
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2009
It's funny, my friend of one year only discovered about 2 months ago, that I have a huge bum. I don't go around wearing tight clothing.
Hmmmmm are you and your friend lowkey experimenting with the other side?
I wouldn't mind hearing more about how she discovered your big bum.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

how have you been?
when are you finally going to release that boyfriend of yours and get with me?

I dey fyn oo, u nko?

bf ke? i no wan Ebony and her sis Big-bumper to pour hot warra on me oo,  embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:08am On May 09, 2009
What are you talking about? Those two loud-mouths are nothing to write home about.
Why would you let two unserious riff-raffs get in the way of your happiness. If you want something badly you have to go out and fight for it. Assuming you want it that is.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 8:27am On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

What are you talking about? Those two loud-mouths are nothing to write home about.
Why would you let two unserious riff-raffs get in the way of your happiness. If you want something badly you have to go out and fight for it. Assuming you want it that is.

hmmmm . . . ok now, Topup nko, the other day i heard u falling head-ova-heels 4 her embarassed embarassed cry cry

i no get strength 2 engage in the tie wrapper fight w/ gals ova guys oo sad sad

i will pray n hope they leave u embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2009
Topup looks and sounds good on paper, but as you may have heard, actions speak louder than mere words.
She might be portraying one image on Nairaland, whereas she could be the total opposite in reality. It's all about knowing who is who, getting to know the koko behind the kokolet. Do not let any ill conceived assumptions prevent you from going in pursuit of your heart's desire.
Feel me?

I don't know very much about you either.
Don't pray n hope they leave me if you don't want me. I need a strong woman in my life.
Re: What Kinda Girl Are You? by Sissy3(f): 8:48am On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

Topup looks and sounds good on paper, but as you may have heard, actions speak louder than mere words.
She might be portraying one image on Nairaland, whereas she could be the total opposite in reality.  It's all about knowing who is who, getting to know the koko behind the kokolet.  Do not let any ill conceived assumptions prevent you from going in pursuit of your heart's desire.
Feel me?

I don't know very much about you either.
Don't pray n hope they leave me if you don't want me.  I need a strong woman in my life.

I"m very good gal by nature oo cool, the "mama must see her type" grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth At Last! / A Bird in Hand Is Worth Thousand In Bush. / I Love My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.