Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! (846 Views)

BUHARI Denied Us 'juicy' Ministries-igbo Groups / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by bnovative(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Speaking to Channels TV and NTA in India,
Buhari, when asked, DIRECTLY, about
Amaechi's problems in the senate, said :
"... those that are having problem in the
National Assembly I DOUBT IF I HAVE
MEET HIM IN MY LIFE ... "
ME :It is either the man, Buhari, is an
impulsive Liar or he does not remember
the people he meets in his life.
So Buhari has never met Amaechi in his
life??
I think Nigeria is in a deeper mess than I
initially thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by chocolateme(f): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is not a liar, a liar is Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by loomer: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Make una leave baba alone o.
Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by Tunami(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
na mugabe younger brother, anyway na old age dey worry am. Over to you amaechi, what do u have to say about this statement?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by calaway: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
loomer:
Make una leave baba alone o.
you zombies are becoming so irritating abi na mumuness dey worry them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by loomer: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
calaway:

you zombies are becoming so irritating abi na mumuness dey worry them?

For ur mind u sabi insult, wetin be the reason u go dey ur hut dey call others zombie?
Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by calaway: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
loomer:

For ur mind u sabi insult, wetin be the reason u go dey ur hut dey call others zombie?
zombie no get sense na any direction you point am e go waka. Baba say e no sabi amaechi and people dey comment say that talk no pure and you dey there dey say baba carry go. how naija wan take better if we no take sense dey analyze matters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by ahaz: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
calaway:

zombie no get sense na any direction you point am e go waka. Baba say e no sabi amaechi and people dey comment say that talk no pure and you dey there dey say baba carry go. how naija wan take better if we no take sense dey analyze matters.
abeg help.me tell d zombie personified.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by nasoeb: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Haha that fulani man called buhari is like a disneyland, filled with the wrong wonders. But na fulani mix with apc, such a bad combination nothing good can ever come from.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by omolami: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is a serial lier. An attribute that cannot be taken away from him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by Vicadonis(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by loomer: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
calaway:

For the whole words wey I type, carry or go dey inside?

Una just like to look for trouble
Re: Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! by JustOzito(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol.... Anyway am watching in 9d

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Captioned In "Gossip Mode" / Sambo Dasuki: Buhari Is Abusing Power Like He Did Before / London Sun Times - Nigeria Should Let Biafra To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.