Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,783 members, 7,893,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (829767 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...do you know how many souls me and Egypt saved from ur hell, my is 10million souls... The choice is yours Nutellia Gabrielle
I don't believe anything you say so please stop quoting me. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
...What of if u found out the truth in your deathgrave ? Will u look for and apologize? Don't mind 100years is 2days in my sight cheesy .Peace to you too smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
After a midnight prayer, I had a similar dream where some women were in a hotel, they were caged and fed daily, the ladies were scared, it was like a prison, I went to the place, the gateman unlocked the gate for me and I was able to free some girls. Then took them to my house and I woke up.

Two week ago, I had a dream quite similar to yours. I saw where I rescued a lot of people who were under the captivity of a demon. The beast looked 9ft tall and can transform into a human being preferably female. Her victims were looked up in a cage at the top of the mountain where she dwells.

I saw where I tried to help them escape.
We were chased by the beast until we got to a the point where we had to jump from the top of the mountain. They were all scared to jump but I told them that if they delay the beast would recapture them. They summoned courage and were able to jump off and landed safely.

I was the only one left and I saw a little boy crying not too far from where I stood. The people below told me to forget the boy and Jump quickly before I get killed by the demon but I took pity on the little boy and ran back to rescue him. We jumped off the mountain but for some reason the beast wasn’t able to do same.
It stood at the top of the mountain filled with anger. Everyone kept rejoicing about their victory over the beast and thanked me for helping them.

After the incident, I woke up in the dream and saw the same beast in the form of a woman in a long white dress standing at the doorstep of my bedroom. Her face was white with long dark hair and she looked 9ft tall. She stood still staring at me for a long time with anger over what I did. I was filled with fear and she stretched out her hand to attack me and after much struggle i defeated the demon.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hercules22:

Two week ago, I had a dream quite similar to yours. I saw where I rescued a lot of people who were under the captivity of a demon. The beast looked 9ft tall and can transform into a human being preferably female. Her victims were looked up in a cage at the top of the mountain where she dwells.

We were chased by the beast until we got to a the point where we had to jump from the top of the mountain. They were all scared to jump but I told them that if they delay the beast would recapture them. They summoned courage and were able to jump off and landed safely.

I was the only one left and I saw a little boy crying not too far from where I stood. The people below told me to forget the boy and Jump quickly before I get killed by the demon but I took pity on the little boy and ran back to rescue him. We jumped off the mountain but for some reason the beast wasn’t able to do same.
It stood at the top of the mountain filled with anger. Everyone kept rejoicing about their victory over the beast and thanked me for helping them.

After the incident, I woke up in the dream and saw the same beast in the form of a woman in a long white dress standing at the doorstep of my bedroom. Her face was white with long dark hair and she looked 9ft tall. She stood still staring at me for a long time with anger over what I did. I was filled with fear and she stretched out her hand to attack me and after much struggle i defeated the demon.
Glory to God. Praise be!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hercules22:

... grin grin grin hahahahaahahahaha grin Are you sure u defeated her , Pastor pastor ?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin hahahahaahahahaha grin Are you sure u defeated her , Pastor pastor ?
You are awake? I have 2 questions for u (1) are you 9ft tall and what did ya understand by fallen angels?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
You are awake? I have 2 questions for u (1) are you 9ft tall and what did ya understand by fallen angels?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... Y did u ask me that sweetie ...I mean the 9feet stuff

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... Y did u ask me that sweetie ...I mean the 9feet stuff
Because I saw a red female beast that form lastnite �so I suspect is you that's y I refused to reply you out of f__
Who are the fallen angels please ma?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Because I saw a red female beast that form lastnite �so I suspect is you that's y I refused to reply you out of f__
Who are the fallen angels please ma?
...Fine smiley cheesy
prehistoric animals and dînosauterus we created billion years ago are as tall as 50feets how can someone with 9ft create those ...so am not the one you saw my dear cos I am biologically 21fts 13cm in height...the guy up there is deceitful n won't escape judgement..angels has those features cos we created d angels,Note: I have my angels 148,220 in numbers and they are greater than angels in your heaven in wars for an example môidanhå one of my angels has a device that can dry up Atlantic ocean and melt into ashes 1/2 of your humanity ,no angels in heaven has that weapon,

ABOUT FALLEN ANGELS? U HUMANS ARE THE DULLEST BEING AMONGST THE UNIVERSE! their is nothing like fallen angels, Nîy and Allah fell into a pit kept for humans, that's all ... Yahweh( Satan) n Allah ( Lucifer) fell into an unending pit dug for winged and unwinged anarakîéms even humans( bermunda triangle)

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
... something caught my attention u rush to check my photos ...do you expect to see a seven headed serpènt? ...lastly i see you as my child Nutella so I wish you luck as you fight demons, this night for 60days I will assign more 2000 winged and 700 unwinged to you to fight with ...goodluck
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bryce123:

I really don't know how to start with this write up as I'm completely confused about life and may drift into depression( i pray it never to get to this stage). Pls ignore all the errors in this piece as i ain't typing with the right frame of mind.
To start with, i lost my parents when i was 8. So i grew up partly with my grandmum and my brothers. We were just 3 boys and I'm the last born in the family. Well, life wasn't that cool as at then but atleast i have my eldest brother as my benefactor. However, shortly after my high school in 2010, i lost my two older brothers and my grandmum within a space of 3 months. At this point, i was devastated and worried. I just didn't know who to trust cus what was happening seems weird to me. Consequently , i decided to leave the south for the north just to continue my university education and cut off from any family link, be it uncle or aunty.
Life wasn't easy though, but i have always trusted in God. I got admission into one of the schools in north central and shortly after, i got a scholarship with shell. I must say with all amount of humility that i was academically bright. Coupled with the fact that I'm equally very good looking, i was able to make cool friends especially the female ones who stood by me.
One scenario that still give me goosebumps till date is how i manage to stay in my off-campus apartment during holiday periods especially when all my coursemates and friends travelled home for holiday. It was usually crazy as I'd be left all alone in the compound. This is the period i miss my family the most.
To cut the long story short, i graduated early 2019 and i just rounded up with national service like two months ago.The unexpected in my life happened shortly after this.. Reason why i have to put up this write up cus i need all the advices and inspirations i can get at this stage.
Firstly, after my nysc, my landlady who has been so nice all these whiles threatened to give me Quit notice in the midst of the lockdown. Although my rent was due and i was owing her some balances from previous rent. I actually understand her anger but doing that in the midst of the pandemic was surprising. I mean the world was in chaos.Also, while i was doing my nysc, i took time out to learn forex trading. I knew job might not come immediately considering the situation of things in the country. And there is this friend of mine based in Norway who was ready to lend me money to fund my forex account as soon as I'm done with national service. Because of this landlady issue, i had to message him to remind him about the money.Mind u, this is one person who is always checking up on me and was even begging me to take the forex business seriously cus he was ready to invest any amount just so i can stand on my own cus jobs might be hard to come by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. I got worried at this point. Finally, i didn't know the third and the biggest one was coming. My girlfriend of almost 3 years who have been there for me all these years dropped a bombshell, after we had one of those couples quarells, that she wasn't interested in the relationship again. I mean this is someone who cares so much abt me and is always crying and begging me to come marry her. Cus of her, had to do away with other girls while in school just to focus on her cus my good looks was making her insecure in some ways. Although as a playboy then, i have hurt her in some ways. But i was surprised she kept bringing issues that happened during the first one-half years of our relationship as excuse why she wanna back out. When i noticed shit was getting to me, i had to begged her and even when she try to forgive and continue, another issue will pop up again. There and then, i knew this was a lost cause. I mean i have lived and stayed strong all these years without my parents and brothers, why was all these happening to me within a space of one month( august to be precised) when i thought i have conquered and was ready for a better phase of my life.
For the first time in my life, i understand why some persons commit suicide and i know how dangerous depression is as i was gradually drifting into one. At night, i will wish i had a family that i can run to just to cool off my brain. I missed my family so much right now. I'm just confused about life right now. I don't even know how to start or if i should continue pushing cus nothing make sense to me again. Coupled with fact that i ain't working, at times i could go a day without eating. And this my girl was my backbone before now. She is everything a man will look for in a woman, in my own case, she was the sister i never had, the mum and the family i have lost. Even with my bad attitude, she was always there. But now, i don't understand what is going on. I'm writing this because i need all the encouragement and inspiration i can get right now. Staying all alone in my room, not knowing when I'm gonna get kicked out of this house cus of rent and then i keep thinking if it happens, where and who do i run to?. Please, i need your advices. I can't go back to the south as the trauma of loosing my family there wouldn't help. I'm just confused! Totally confused about life at this stage. I pray i don't drift into depression.

Time heals all wounds. You are feeling so overwhelmed because of the close proximity of the event happening right now in your life. You are filled with a deep sense of hopelessness. It's as though there is no light at the end of the tunnel. The friend you trusted to help you pull through has just disappointed you and your girlfriend who would have helped has left you but Jesus has not abandoned you.
The truth is that you still have a lot to live for. The depressive thoughts are Satan's warfare against you, fight it with the word of God. You can meet your landlady privately and explain your predicaments to her, plead with her to give you sometime to sought yourself out. Pray and ask God to change her heart and intercede for you before meeting her. In the interim, you can get a small job that will keep you busy and get your mind off things. It doesn't matter how little the job is; you just might end up meeting a helper as you work diligently in this new job. It's better than staying idle at home while the devil feeds your mind with thoughts of suicide. Don't listen to him, you can pull through this. Many have overcome situations worse than yours. In moments when I feel sad or overwhelmed, I find comfort in the promises of God. Oftentimes to combat this feeling, I read the bible or listen to sermons on YouTube. It really helps and you can try same. Invite Jesus into your situation and watch him turn things around. Perhaps the enemy has been waiting for you to complete your service year to attack. He wants you to give up and when you do, his mission is accomplished.
Let me tell you a story. There was a time I was seriously looking for a job. I complained to every ear that cared to listen. I was online almost every hour of the day scouting for job opportunities. In my desperation, I started to even apply for jobs that were either above or far below my qualifications. Coupled with the joblessness was the constant demonic attacks I was facing. I was in every deliverance session in church and at one weekend deliverance, the female pastor had to call me out to ask me why I wasn't getting delivered. I felt so ashamed of my self and at that period it seemed as though God had turned his back on me. It was worse for me then because I couldn't open up to my parents or friends to tell them what I was passing through. My parents just wouldn't understand neither would my friends. I was dying in silence while covering my pain with smiles and laughter in the presence of friends and family. This period I met with a man who volunteered to help me secure a job in his company even though I didn't ask for his help. I remember the first day he broke the news to me, I was so happy. It was as though God had finally answered and sent this stranger to help me. I told him to send me the job description and specification on Whatsapp but he never did. After some days I reminded him again on Whatapp and this man started raining abuses on me and told me all kinds of hurtful things. At that period it seemed as though this man was my only hope and the hope had been taken away. I remember crying myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning with a deep depression, I looked at the future and it seemed all dark and blurry. The thought of suicide set in. I remember going on google and typing " reasons not to kill yourself ". I saw a lot of reason from my search and even watched anti suicide videos on YouTube. It really didn't help. What helped was God's word and promises. I knew that if he gave me the grace to graduate even before many of my mates despite the challenges I faces while in school that he had plans for me. I knew he couldn't have given me the certificates to just keep looking at it. I knew he had a plan for me and all I had to do was believe in his word, trust him and keep praying for my miracles to happen. At the end God saw through my pain and gave me miracles. I believe that he can do the same for you if you can let go and give your pains and plans to him.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... something caught my attention u rush to check my photos ...do you expect to see a seven headed serpènt? ...lastly i see you as my child Nutella so I wish you luck as you fight demons, this night for 60days I will assign more 2000 winged and 700 unwinged to you to fight with ...goodluck
Joke of the century. I am not your child and I will never be your child, I am a child of God, baptized in the holyghost, I can see you derive joy in quoting me. No be only 2000 and 700, you for assign 1m demons give me. Joke of the century cheesy cheesy. I am covered in the blood of the lamb, you and your demon friends can't do shiit.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Some people with some unclean and demonic agendas are here

Ignore them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by wickedtuna: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:
More things will be exposed by the glory of God, even this weekend.

We won't back down. The workings of Satan through deception and witchcraft will continue to be exposed here in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

2 Corinthians 10:4

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds.

Hello brother, greetings to you. Please kindly refer me back to the post you made about the dream you had at a young age, the one with the man on a shirt and jeans. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Some people with some unclean and demonic agendas are here

Ignore them
Ignoring them is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Ignoring them is the best.

Yes please, let's ignore them. Some people desperately crave for attention because they are so irrelevant everywhere they go.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
wickedtuna:
Hello brother, greetings to you. Please kindly refer me back to the post you made about the dream you had at a young age, the one with the man on a shirt and jeans. Thank you

Hello,

I sincerely cannot remember the particular dream you're referring to. Even if I remembered, the thread is already on page 336, so it would be difficult finding it. But if you could give me more details on the dream i could try a search for you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Hercules22:

True..

I've had similar dreams like this. This is an obvious sign of Spiritual warfare & Deliverance... A grace that the Lord has poured out on people like you, Nuttella and many here.

Talking about this tall woman dressed in a long white robe. She is the spirit that wars against Prophets & Prophetesses, and all of God's genuine children.
In the last revelation I had about this spirit, the Lord showed me how she was flying in the air, dressed in a white robe, a crown on the head, and holding a long staff in her hand. That staff is a weapon. And she is a queen, a fallen angel.

This "Queen of heaven" sends out demons to represent (gives them anointing & power) her, and doing her bidding. She came into the territory I just moved into, monitoring me, flying swiftly to and fro from the heavens to the earth with her staff stretched out.

The children of God come under attacks from various corners, especially by this one spirit. Her job is to convert God's true prophets to false prophets. And when that cannot be achieved, she tries to kill them that are called into the prophetic office of Warfare & Deliverance. Because if she doesn't kill them, such people will wreck havoc in the kingdom of darkness (like Elijah did).

I have attached a picture that Hollywood (Columbia Pictures) uses to represent her. She resides in the heavens as seen in the picture.
A prophet that will preach deliverance in places like America, should be greatly prepared to battle this spirit. It is her headquarter here on earth. (Rev 17:4)

The book of Jeremiah 7:18 talks about this spirit, and even the book of Revelation too.

Today, this spirit has transformed into various cultures and now goes with different names like Mary, Astarte and even "Mother" or "Mother goddess". The same spirit I spoke about just these few days ago. The same spirit that is stirring trouble here through some people, (trying to lure people and deceive them into the ways of darkness) The same spirit that threatened Elijah and fights against all prophets and true born again Christians.

But in the end, the gates of hell will not prevail over the church (Matthew 16:17-19). Amen
In all things, We are more than conquerors. And we have satan and his host of demons under our feet (Luke 10:19).

God bless you smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by wickedtuna: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello,

I sincerely cannot remember the particular dream you're referring to. Even if I remembered, the thread is already on page 336, so it would be difficult finding it. But if you could give me more details on the dream i could try a search for you.
Thank you sir. I think it had to do with a dream you had had when you were younger where God showed you concerning revelation 17:18 if i'm not mistaken. I cant remember the full details but some key words you talked about were a man you knew to be the devil wearing a red(scarlet) shirt and blue jeans, your sister received a mark on her hand, your parents also asked you to receive the mark but you refused. I am sorry thats all i can really remember sir. I hope it helps.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Preetti(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:

True..

I've had similar dreams like this. This is an obvious sign of Spiritual warfare & Deliverance... A grace that the Lord has poured out on people like you, Nuttella and many here.

Talking about this tall woman dressed in a long white robe. She is the spirit that wars against Prophets & Prophetesses, and all of God's genuine children.
In the last revelation I had about this spirit, the Lord showed me how she was flying in the air, dressed in a white robe, a crown on the head, and holding a long staff in her hand. That staff is a weapon. And she is a queen, a fallen angel.

This "Queen of heaven" sends out demons to represent (gives them anointing & power) her, and doing her bidding. She came into the territory I just moved into, monitoring me, flying swiftly to and fro from the heavens to the earth with her staff stretched out.

The children of God come under attacks from various corners, especially by this one spirit. Her job is to convert God's true prophets to false prophets. And when that cannot be achieved, she tries to kill them that are called into the prophetic office of Warfare & Deliverance. Because if she doesn't kill them, such people will wreck havoc in the kingdom of darkness (like Elijah did).

I have attached a picture that Hollywood (Columbia Pictures) uses to represent her. She resides in the heavens as seen in the picture.
A prophet that will preach deliverance in places like America, should be greatly prepared to battle this spirit. It is her headquarter here on earth. (Rev 17:4)

The book of Jeremiah 7:18 talks about this spirit, and even the book of Revelation too.

Today, this spirit has transformed into various cultures and now goes with different names like Mary, Astarte and even "Mother" or "Mother goddess". The same spirit I spoke about just these few days ago. The same spirit that is stirring trouble here through some people, (trying to lure people and deceive them into the ways of darkness) The same spirit that threatened Elijah and fights against all prophets and true born again Christians.

But in the end, the gates of hell will not prevail over the church (Matthew 16:17-19). Amen
In all things, We are more than conquerors. And we have satan and his host of demons under our feet (Luke 10:19).

God bless you smiley
I've seen this woman in my dream before. Maybe two years ago..now that I'm seeing your post I've just had an epiphany cause I was confused on what the dream meant back then

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:

True..

God bless you smiley
This "Queen of heaven" is also called Ani in Igbo land, they also call her "mother earth" /Gaia, some of our forefather worshipped this deity and its crazy that some spiritualist get their evil power through her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
wickedtuna:
Thank you sir. I think it had to do with a dream you had had when you were younger where God showed you concerning revelation 17:18 if i'm not mistaken. I cant remember the full details but some key words you talked about were a man you knew to be the devil wearing a red(scarlet) shirt and blue jeans, your sister received a mark on her hand, your parents also asked you to receive the mark but you refused. I am sorry thats all i can really remember sir. I hope it helps.

Okay I remember the revelation, I'll dig it up for you.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Preetti:
I've seen this woman in my dream before. Maybe two years ago..now that I'm seeing your post I've just had an epiphany cause I was confused on what the dream meant back then

smiley

You have overcome them child of God 1 John 4:4

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
This "Queen of heaven" is also called Ani in Igbo land, they also call her "mother earth" /Gaia, some of our forefather worshipped this deity and its crazy that some spiritualist get their evil power through her.

Very true.
Thanks for the inclusion.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by wickedtuna: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:

Okay I remember the revelation, I'll dig it up for you.

God bless you.
Thank you!! God bless you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:
...Oh naive Nutella
So Ani is now the great prostitute Scarlet lady who slept with gods of babylon according to your god yahweh, pls my mother is not blackskin goddess Ani or ala ok...have pity d way u murder d characters of these gods n goddesses... Ani ala came 2 earth around 5500bc with her husband chîukwu, she paid us a visit in babylon together with d queen goddess ruling Sheba of sudan/Ethiopia ...She is best behaved among the goddesses, full of jokes... Ala and her husband created the igbos as I speak ala n her husband are 2.9billion light years from earth ,no time for dull creations according to chîukwu your handsome creator

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nikkypresh(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
SisterFire:

angry But shE mentioned all gods no one knew? Do you really went to school? I was afraid of her because U ClaiM she is a demon but I see truth in what she says

You are one of them

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
nikkypresh:

You are one of them
and So Fvcking what! You are also One of the delusional bastards here! Eat ur Stoopid thread harvey
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
CharlyG1:
Okay People of God, this is going to be lengthy.

This is a revelation the Lord gave to me when I was a young child of about 14years old. Back then I was just in Jss3 or SS1 in secondary school.

In this dream I had, I saw myself sleeping on the bed in my parents bedroom, and beside me facing the wall was my younger brother.

I suddenly woke up from sleep and began to cry. I knelt down and began to ask God for forgiveness and I began to sing a song that goes like this:

"Change my heart oh Lord, make it ever true"
"Change my heart oh Lord, may I be like you".

As I sang this song with my eyes closed, I saw a clenched fist (even with my eyes closed), it was blurry. I finished singing and said "Amen".

As soon as I opened my eyes, a hand grabbed me from the neck and drew me to the bed. It was Satan, and he was very fierce, and angry. It seemed to be his usual temperament.

I saw a host of demon spirits too in the room all in black. Satan who was wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans brought out a knife and tried to cut some flesh out from my feet. I pushed him and he missed and cut my toe nail instead. He grunted "Shit"!

I ran out of the bedroom and when I came to the sitting room, lo and behold, I saw so many demons (in black) fighting with a host of angels (in white).

I paused for a moment in great confusion and fear. I was panicking and didn't know what to do. Before I could say jack, Satan had come out and was about to grab me, but an angel blocked him. Satan looked at the angel in great anger as if to say "How dare you". Then Satan began to beat up the angel.

I fled immediately and jumped a flight of stairs. Satan did the same. As I opened the door, Satan reached out for me. Then the dream paused (like in a movie) I was paused, Satan was paused with his hands stretched out to grab my back at the door.

So in this "pause" moment, I heard a voice and a writing inscription appeared as the voice said "The devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour".

Then the dream played on (continued). I escaped Satan and ran out of the compound to the street. Satan didn't follow me to the street, he just kept running around the compound continuously and angrily. The voice about the roaring lion came to my mind as this happened.

Then suddenly, I saw my younger brother coming out of the compound. I ran to him and asked him why he didn't bother to run. He was angry at me and asked me why I ran. He said they just wanted a bit of flesh. I was so confused at this point because my brother didn't feel the same anymore to me. It felt like he had been brainwashed.

As we were talking, my family came and we were about to discuss the current happenings when a demon (with tiny horns) walked up to us boldly with a small pot like a calabash.

I was shocked. A demon boldly coming to us just like that? It looked like a norm for demons to walk the earth visibly. Things looked quite different and unusual.

Anyway, the demon began to plead to us so humbly that we shouldn't be afraid. The demon said they were having a feast in the heavenlies and they needed just a bit of flesh from each of us from our right palms. As soon as the demon said this, the Lord showed me a vision of Satan and demons in the heavenlies imitating the "Last Supper" feast that Jesus had with His disciples. My God!

My family agreed to the demon and one of my sisters stretched out her palm for the demon to carve out the flesh. Apparently, she just came out from a church(name withheld), she said she went to eat their (the church's) fried rice.

Then my other sister gave her hand too but she couldn't withstand the pain. So the demon said it could make it less painful by taking the slippers she wore to carve it out. As the demon carved out the slippers, she felt slight pain in her hand. It was like, the flesh could only be taken from the feet and from the palm.

I was still wondering with utter confusion as my parents were doing the same, then i woke up. The dream shook me when I awoke and I was disturbed in my spirit. But God let me know what it meant later on.

As I was typing this, the Lord told me to take a look at the last supper painting by Leonard Da Vinci. The Jesus depicted there is wearing the same colours of red and blue as Satan wore in my revelation. I was afraid, and the Lord told me that is what it is. That drawing of Leonard Da Vinci is satanic and is not talking about Jesus and His disciples at all, but instead it's about Satan and demons celebrating their victory over all flesh. I am sure if I research that painting I'll find plenty of occult references.

Anyway,
Now this is the interpretation of this dream.
It talks about the last days. The endtimes on this earth when Satan and his demons will launch out full attack on every single man, woman, boy and girl in this world.
This points to the coming of the Antichrist.

I was asleep because I had backslided in my covenant with God (parent's matrimonial room).
And that was why I woke up crying and asking God for forgiveness. As soon as I repented, the Lord restored my vision/discernment, and I could see danger ahead (the clenched fist).

The angels and demons fighting shows the unseen struggle between the forces of Light and Darkness. And the message saying "The devil is like a roaring lion..." is a warning message that tells the dangers of falling asleep (backsliding) in the endtimes.

The colours red and blue worn by Satan is seen in Leonard Da Vinci's painting of the Last Supper and it's also seen in Revelation 17 worn by the wh0re who sits on the beast. Scarlet and Purple is another form of Red and Blue, but it is the same. It represents false religion brought by the beast with tiny horns (Satan) who now appeared in a humble way (through the church, as seen when my sister went to eat from that church) to take our flesh. The rice my sister ate from the church is false doctrine and my family accepting the cut, means them taking the mark of the beast.

And all flesh (everyone that is cut) eaten by Satan and his demons is symbolic.
Now, remember what Jesus did at the Last Supper?

It was a symbolic ritual that described his "death". This ritual of Satan and demons in my dream is symbolic for the death of everyone that flesh is taken from.
Anyone marked is as good as "done", as in dead in God's eyes.
(Rev 14: 9 &10)

This dream was saying that even those that are very spiritual like my family are could fall to the Antichrist.

I thank God for His infinite wisdom and strength towards His saints. And I thank Him for revealing this to me.

Now to understand this agenda of the Antichrist, we have to dissect the Book of Revelation 13 with wisdom.

In Revelation 13, the Bible says that let he that has wisdom count the number of the beast for it is the number of a "man". The the number is: 600, 60, and 6. That would give 666.

But we're in a hurry to call it 666, and we fail to look at the progression/regression of the numbers 600, 60 and 6.

To unlock the mystery of the number, you have to have the understanding of the beasts first and why they have come and you have to read the book of Daniel too.
Without the Book of Daniel, you cannot understand John's account precisely.

If we look at Revelation 13, we see a Dragon who gives power to a beast, and this beast now gives power to another beast. We can observe a hierarchy of power. A satanic trinity or government. Each one with a particular objective.

The first beast has seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns upon his horns. This is very similar with Daniel's revelation in the book of Daniel chapter 7, that is the combination of a leopard, lion and bear. The interpretation of what this beast is has been partially given in Daniel chapter 7.

The seven heads on the beast represents the kingdoms of the earth. The 7 continents are known to be kingdoms which we now call "Continents". And the ten horns are Kings aka Presidents that are powerful. (when you think of the most powerful countries now you would say: US, UK, Germany, China, Russia, France, etc.)

In Rev 13, The reason why the beast is like a leopard and like a bear and lion is because they are three powerful kings(presidents with other assisting presidents) who form an accord to rule over the world.

But the book is Daniel speaks of a fourth King that joins this three kings, but that king is destroyed later on, and that king is kept as a mystery until a certain time comes. We'll talk about that later.

So, it's just three kings that are hybrids of a beast for now. Three presidents that control the world. It is centered on USA, UK, Russia, China, France and Germany. But my best bet for the three powerful kings/countries would be from: USA, China and Russia.

But Daniel gives us more details.
The Lion has eagle wings that are later plucked and it is given a man's heart (a conscience).
UK is known as the Lion and they have this as their national symbol, and America is known as the eagle.

This vision describes that UK and USA will be joined forces, but the U.S will break away from UK because the UK will have a changed heart or grow soft.

And then another resembling like a bear arises that is instructed to devour flesh. I believe that to be China. From a personal revelation God showed me that China will be a very great and wicked nation, I shared that here. Also China has a panda bear as their national animal symbol.
Then Russia and Germany could be the leopard with the bird wings.

The analogies may not be precise but all these countries will definitely be linked together in alliance to form a one world government and they will have control and power over the whole world, but not so much on one particular continent (the wounded head in Rev 13).

But later on they will defeat that continent in some kind of war or political struggle and make it succumb to their power. Then they will have control over it(the head becomes healed). That is why the people worship the beast saying "Who is like unto the beast, who is able to make war with him"? (Revelation 13 vs 4).

Going further, so all these will mark the beginning of "One World Government" that will control and manipulate the whole world.

And then another beast shall appear with horns like a lamb.
(Please remember that the Dragon is behind the scenes all the time, he is the one who gave the first beast power, and the second beast now gave this beast with the lamb horns power).

The beast with the lamb horns will cause fire to fall from heaven. This reminds me of the time Elijah defeated the prophets of Baal when the false prophets could not bring down fire, and Elijah did, he killed them all.

This beast's aim is to "convert" many people to a false religion, even the Christians. The lamb horns is a representation of " Deceit" This subtle deceit is aimed at the church, and the whole world. He will deceive them to worship by bringing false religion and anyone who does not adopt this false religion/worship will either be killed or not allowed to buy or sell anything (trade and commerce).

This takes us back to the Babylonian era.
Remember King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon? Remember when he forced everyone to worship an idol and everyone did except for Hannaiah, Mishael and Azariah whose names were changed to Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego.

Babylon has always been linked with "Pagan traditions, aka Sun Worship aka False religion" aka "Satan Worship".
And the fake lamb that pushes this religion is a false church which would most certainly be the "Catholic Church" backed by the freemasons and Illuminati which is in alliance with the powerful presidents that rule the world (the first beast).

So agenda 1: Bring in one world government. The most powerful countries will be behind that. (You can start a problem and proffer a solution to achieve that aim, like using the Coronavirus or something else).

Agenda 2: Change the laws that regard buying and selling (Trade and commercial laws).

Agenda 3: After this is achieved, set up a "One World religion" through a church that would be easily accepted by many; the Catholic church. And make no one to be able to buy and sell if they don't adopt the new religion.

All these goes back to the time of Nimrod at the tower of Babel. They had one language and wanted to have one "god worship". So they built an exotic idol place of worship to push their satanic objective. You know the rest of that story.

This is the same agenda that is being reincarnated by the Dragon (Satan) using the first beast (the most powerful governments/Presidents) to form one world government and then to now form one world religion which is "Satan Worship".

This agenda will be driven to make life unbearable for people who do not worship the beast that they will have no choice but to comply, and after given a defined time, if they don't comply, they will be killed.

And now to solve the mystery of the Antichrist number.
After searching the scriptures and intensive research, I have come to ascertain the mystery behind the number 666, or preferably the number 600,60 and 6.

Let's take a look at the book of 1King 10:14:

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.
And the book of 2Chronicles 9:13 says this same thing.

As you can see the 600, 60 & 6 (666) number appears here again, but
If we look carefully God has given us a hint to the mystery, but it seems like we missed it. This number is only mentioned in relation to Solomon.
So what happened with Solomon as regards to six hundred, threescore and 6 talents of gold? This number is the only number that appears in the Bible that is linked to one man, Solomon. A coincidence? I highly doubt.

Solomon who was the wisest, wealthiest and most powerful man in the earth had gone rogue and he changed the laws of the land, turned many away from God and and set up idol temples and he worshipped these idols in honour to his many wives and concubines.

Solomon with the number 600, 60 and 6 is the representation of "Fallen Man or Beastly Man like Nebuchadnezzar"

Is it a coincidence that Nebuchadnezzar made an idol image whose cubits in height was 60 and breadth was 6?
Not a coincidence. And he was driven into the wild in the form of a beast.and he lived as a beast for 7 years.

The number summed 666 points to the number associated to Solomon(also Nebuchadnezzar) in the Bible that describes his prominent sins and it's a replica of who the Antichrist is and what he will do in the endtimes.

Solomon thus was Antichrist and he corrupted his wisdom just as Lucifer did. The Antichrist Solomon is a mirror of the Antichrist in the last days, who is no other than Satan.

The number is given to match the event that took place with that number, in order to give the clear description and agenda of the Antichrist to come. It is not for you to use geometry or maths to solve anything. It's already in the Bible. If everyone begins to count 666 to match it to a name there will be great confusion as to what method to use etc. You'll never get it that way. Only through the word of God can it be seen. In this same Bible this 600, 60, and 6 is linked to only one man, "Solomon".

SOL OM ON is actually used by the freemasons in corrupted reference to the three names of their sun god (SOL, OM, ON)
SOL- rising sun from the east
OM- sun at the south (shining brightest)
ON- sun setting on the west

So Solomon might not be the actual name of the Antichrist to come, but the number of the Antichrist is the same with Solomon (600,60 &6) which is none other than "Satan Worship, Control, and all forms of abominations" which is everything that Solomon did at that time.

And of course all these will be pushed by the freemasons and Illuminati.

From a prophetic point of view, It is actually impossible to abide in idol worship and not become demon possessed. Thus the sum of 600, 60 & 6 is pointing us to Solomon's state(and somewhat Nebuchadnezzar) as Man/Beast, because 666 will be "Demon possession"and anyone that is not in "Beast Mode" (demon possessed) will not be spared by the Antichrist. (This is what is happening with many celebrities now who are linked with the Illuminati).

So at this point, it is impossible for these people to be saved because the Holy Spirit and the Church (Rapture) would have left the earth.

So these people will be condemned to hell (Rev 14:9&10), except for those who refuse the mark.

Just as we (the church) are possessed with the Holy Spirit, so will people be possessed with demons of idolatry and so on in the last days, where they will renounce Jesus Christ and accept a new false Messiah.

God help us all.
God bless you all.

@wickedtuna, this is what you asked for. It's on page 306

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hercules22:

Don’t feel discouraged by what is happening to you. Believe me, you are winning the battle. You need to be patient for your soul to be completely healed.

The mind of your soul was deeply corrupted with sexual images from pornography overtime.
Consequently, you had wet dreams and engaged in masturbation.

The devil detected your weakness & oppressed you with sexual thoughts in your mind to keep you in that sin. Your will wasn’t strong enough because the mind and emotion of your soul was under spiritual oppression. That is why you kept going back and forth.

The complete deliverance of your soul from this bondage is a gradual process. Some fragments of your soul still contain these sexual images which is why you keep having wet dreams.
The sexual images has to be completely purged out from your soul with continuous prayers and renewing your mind with the word of God.

The most important thing is to quit masturbation
and pornography which I believe you have.
Starve the demons and allow God heal the mind of your soul. I can assure you that the wet dreams will stop.
thnx
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
ojaysam25:

you are not alone on this sir.....this is exactly the problem I have been battling for a while now....anytime I was able to stay off masturbation for a while,it seems the enemy would find a way for me to masturbate in my dream...sometimes in my dream I see myself watching porn after that I always wake up wet...
This thread is an eye opener...I pray that the lord almighty deliver us from this bondages...
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nuttella:

Suprisingly, I just came across this picture online.. the statue of a false goddess that pirates hang in the front of their ships while sailing on the sea.

In the revelation God gave me, I could see the spirit flying with its staff stretched out in the air, exactly as the one in these pictures (holding the staff in flight/upward position). No coincidence here.
These spirits could be affiliated or could just be one and the same spirit.

The Spirit of the Lord gives revelations for enlightenment and spiritual vision so that when we war against the enemy, we war (pray) with knowledge of the Word of God.

May the grace of God continue to flow in our lives and may we continue to receive divine revelations from God in Jesus Name, Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Newness of Life / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.