Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,781 members, 7,893,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (829756 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
CharlyG1
Please she needs deliverance.
Someone who has Christ that can respond deeply to her. I feel that if she realises that you understand exactly where she has been and the magnitude, she may be willing to go for deliverance.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
CharlyG1
Please you need to speak more on witchcraft.
Can you expansiate on what you mean by, know that this person is CONSCIOUSLY in witchcraft?
Please I need to know. Please.

The thing is you are right.

Many years ago, she told me, not so directly, that there are people who are okay with where they are and that I should let them be.
I never understood.
For almost as long a s I can remember, she keeps screaming that two cannot work together unless they be agreed.
She keeps saying, is it by force. Let those that want to serve God, serve God and let those who do not want anything to do with Church be left alone.
I never understood.

Please kindly expansiate.
Why do you emphasize consciously, it is in a different way from say other occults?

If she is consciously in it, what do I do?
Do I truly stop bothering about her soul like she sometimes says.

Kindly know that she also called for help sometimes too.

Please I sent you a mail request.
Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
CharlyG1
Is is possible for demonic people to hear ones thought?
My understanding is this is not possible.

Please I await your response.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
CharlyG1

I think early last month or in August,
She was watching a movie and I was passing by and I stopped just to see it.

The hero of the movie was to kill a dragon.
But the only way to kill the dragon was through a kiss because he, the hero, had a mysterious breath in his mouth. The dragon was previously disguised as a woman. The dragon kept calling out to the man, "come to me my husband" till he went to it and kissed it and the dragon was destroyed
It was really disgusting to watch.

After watching, she was really shaken or surprised.
After a while, she then asked, "how about someone that has 20 husbands?"
I understood exactly what she meant.
Demons.
She probably had to sleep with 20 men during initiation, am I correct please?
My assumption was correct.
Because when I went to my room, I heard her saying to herself, "which deliverance Pastor?"

This is happening right now:
Please she has just responded to my post again.
Kindly know that we are not in the same room and I have been quiet all day. Just typing on my phone.
This is what she said, "are you crazy? Are you the one that gave me witchcraft?
She then got up and came towards my door, as if she wants to pass by and said, "you want to save another person's life and destroy your own?

Then she started complaining, walking into the room where I was, saying
"Before I came here, this place was a desert.
There was no single soul here.
I started staying here before any of you came here
I don't know what you people are pestering me for.
In fact can you manage this place?
There is no one that can manage this place.
I can manage this place (said quietly)
The situation is getting worse every day.
Is there any agreement between you and I?
'Disturbing someone up and down.
If I do you something, you will regret ever knowing me in your life!
Come nah!
Manipulate your head.
What are you people planning?
It forever fails.
As far as it is evil, it fails.
Every plan of the wicked one, I overcome you in Jesus name.
WETIN una day plannnnnn...?

*she has stopped talking 10:58pm

She:
.Put hand, that is when you people will see if you will not use your head to carry it.
.You are wasting time, you are wasting time (I think this one is the real her)

These are signs of demonic infestations. And most of the voices are actually demons speaking. They know very well of your plan to take her for deliverance. And they might try to attack you, so pray and don't sleep close to her.

The case of 20 husbands as a reference to her initiation by sleeping with 20men might not exactly be so. A person can sleep with just 3 men and can have 20 demons who will claim to be their husbands. And there are other ways demons can come in as "husbands" even without a physical sexual intercourse.

Don't be afraid. Your mom does need deliverance.

Is she mentally unstable from what you deduce?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
CharlyG1
Someone who has Christ that can respond deeply to her. I feel that if she realises that you understand exactly where she has been and the magnitude, she may be willing to go for deliverance.

You mentioned she confessed. Has she really confessed the sins of witchcraft and has she been led to Christ? Please let me know.

When she's herself, speak to her about Jesus Christ. Lead her to Him. Talk to her and see if she is repentant or feels guilt. Don't worry and don't be afraid.

It is important that healing takes place from within first, so that repentance comes genuinely. Then when the demons are sent away, their attacks against her won't prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
CharlyG1
Please you need to speak more on witchcraft.
Can you expansiate on what you mean by, know that this person is CONSCIOUSLY in witchcraft?
Please I need to know. Please.

The thing is you are right.

Many years ago, she told me, not so directly, that there are people who are okay with where they are and that I should let them be.
I never understood.
For almost as long a s I can remember, she keeps screaming that two cannot work together unless they be agreed.
She keeps saying, is it by force. Let those that want to serve God, serve God and let those who do not want anything to do with Church be left alone.
I never understood.

Please kindly expansiate.
Why do you emphasize consciously, it is in a different way from say other occults?

If she is consciously in it, what do I do?
Do I truly stop bothering about her soul like she sometimes says.

Kindly know that she also called for help sometimes too.

Please I sent you a mail request.
Thanks.

A person who is a CONSCIOUS witch/wizard is that person who knows that they serve Satan, doing his bidding of witchcraft and enjoying it. They have their conscience seared. They are conscious of their out of body experience (like when they go for midnight meetings).

They are conscious of when they attack people, even their own family members. They are full of jealousy, anger and bitterness.
These are the people that KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

The UNCONSCIOUS witch is the one who doesn't yet know they're involved in witchcraft. They were initiated into it, but cannot recount their spiritual experiences. God will show them dreams to awaken their consciousness to the fact that they are somehow tied to Witchcraft.

They may exhibit traits of Witchcraft like "great sexual arousals", "sleeping with men(or a man) in dreams", "seeing themselves crossing a river in dreams", "seeing themselves flying in the dream or in a meeting of unknown people" etc.

Note: This is linked (but slightly different) with those who have a spiritual problem. Those with spiritual problems might have dreams of sleeping with a strange man/woman, but they are not initated into Witchcraft. They just have curses/yokes on them that need to be broken.

It is easier to pray deliverance for the UNCONSCIOUS one than for the conscious one, because the former would have a repentant heart unlike the latter (the conscious one).

But at some stage in life, the unconscious witch will become conscious of it.

You can ask her if she would like to be prayed for (Deliverance). Get her response. Ask her if she knows she's in the bondage of witchcraft. Get her response.

Or just contact me. I already replied your mail.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
CharlyG1

Bros...

It's cos she know her time is almost up she is doing all this.

Take her for deliverance and be prayerful so she doesn't hand over her post to another person in your house.

You are scared.. But don't worry you would be fine.. The lord is fighting for you already.

Take her to any mfm region. If you are in Lagos.. MFM Prayer City should suffice.

But I feel you guys are from the east,

Do you have a catholic background??

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
wait Lyk seriously! shocked That's surprising.do you mean wanyonyi and Eddy na nawgu are from same place? But Eddy na nawgu mentions jesus Christ in his church like people say now !
they are from same planet ,who entered earth roughly 4500years ago unlike Jehovah , Allah ,tem who entered 3billion years ago! His biological name is Aró, a dwarf winged giant!.
Secondly , y will Eddy not call Jesus? Do u want him to call another god so u brand him 666 or 999 by so doing his mission to trap souls in his personal abode bcoms useless!
He mentions Jesus in his adoration ground ,but in his private counselling office he programmes wealth seekers, husband seekers and security seekers that sinners go to place of billion thorns afterlife,then he imbide the preachings of thorns to his victims ,just like Jesus imbided hellfire in the heads of Christians 2000years ago AND THAT'S THE RECORD BREAKING PROGRAMMING strategy CUM MIND BLOWING SUCCESS AMONGS GODS ,because ALLAH ( HOLYSPIRIT) SHARES SAME HELLFIRE ABODE WITH JEHOVAH HIS MAIN PARLEY...SO BILLIONS OF SOULS IS ACHIEVED FROM THEIR TRINITY...NEXT IS LORD SHIVÀH OF INDIA HE CAN BOAST OF 200MILLION SOULS IN HIS SCORPION COBRA AFTERLIFE,

he is among D Trinity of wangyonyi, they are lowest class of Trinity ,at least d Trinity of Jehovah achieved 4billion souls burning in their abode while wagnoy's Trinity has 300,000 souls around 1996

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
Sorry, I am not answering some of the questions.
Yes I am in Nigeria.
Sincerely I don't know any Church that I know are truly serving Christ that carry out deliverance. May be they do, but I don't know.
I know Winners, Latter rain, KICC but I have no idea if they do deliverance. These are some of the ones I trust.
go to google and download battle against witchcraft powers pdf by Dr Olukoya it will help you immensely. if you can't get join the telegram group Christian library, go to their media section and search for the book you will see it there.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:
CharlyG1

I think early last month or in August,
She was watching a movie and I was passing by and I stopped just to see it.

The hero of the movie was to kill a dragon.
But the only way to kill the dragon was through a kiss because he, the hero, had a mysterious breath in his mouth. The dragon was previously disguised as a woman. The dragon kept calling out to the man, "come to me my husband" till he went to it and kissed it and the dragon was destroyed
It was really disgusting to watch.

After watching, she was really shaken or surprised.
After a while, she then asked, "how about someone that has 20 husbands?"
I understood exactly what she meant.
Demons.
She probably had to sleep with 20 men during initiation, am I correct please?
My assumption was correct.
Because when I went to my room, I heard her saying to herself, "which deliverance Pastor?"

This is happening right now:
Please she has just responded to my post again.
Kindly know that we are not in the same room and I have been quiet all day. Just typing on my phone.
This is what she said, "are you crazy? Are you the one that gave me witchcraft?
She then got up and came towards my door, as if she wants to pass by and said, "you want to save another person's life and destroy your own?

Then she started complaining, walking into the room where I was, saying
"Before I came here, this place was a desert.
There was no single soul here.
I started staying here before any of you came here
I don't know what you people are pestering me for.
In fact can you manage this place?
There is no one that can manage this place.
I can manage this place (said quietly)
The situation is getting worse every day.
Is there any agreement between you and I?
'Disturbing someone up and down.
If I do you something, you will regret ever knowing me in your life!
Come nah!
Manipulate your head.
What are you people planning?
It forever fails.
As far as it is evil, it fails.
Every plan of the wicked one, I overcome you in Jesus name.
WETIN una day plannnnnn...?

*she has stopped talking 10:58pm

She:
.Put hand, that is when you people will see if you will not use your head to carry it.
.You are wasting time, you are wasting time (I think this one is the real her)
no human being can save a witch, only the Holy Spirit can convict her. It is either you pray for the Holy Spirit to arrest her heavily or you save yourself the stress and change location. You can't deliver someone who doesn't want it.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by damtan(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who has the pdf copy of MFM 70 fasting and prayer manual 2020? It's so needed please
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
CharlyG1:

These are signs of demonic infestations. And most of the voices are actually demons speaking. They know very well of your plan to take her for deliverance. And they might try to attack you, so pray and don't sleep close to her.

The case of 20 husbands as a reference to her initiation by sleeping with 20men might not exactly be so. A person can sleep with just 3 men and can have 20 demons who will claim to be their husbands. And there are other ways demons can come in as "husbands" even without a physical sexual intercourse.

Don't be afraid. Your mom does need deliverance.

Is she mentally unstable from what you deduce?

I don't doubt you at all, she is demonically infested.

She has been mentally unstable for years now.
We put her on medications.
I thought it was because she was disappointed about the outcome of her marriage so much that she became depressed.
The doctors called it depression.
Everything is all well and good when she takes it consistently. She is her usual gentle and kind self.
Sometimes she takes it, but most of the time she refuses to take them.
When she doesn't take them, it is the demons fully in charge. I now know that for a fact.
I used to get into arguments with her when she is in that state, until sometime last year, when I reduced my arguments with her when she is in that state.
But this year, especially this May, I went totally quiet on her during those moments.

And that was when the confession came but that is not the whole of the story.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
CharlyG1:

You mentioned she confessed. Has she really confessed the sins of witchcraft and has she been led to Christ? Please let me know.

When she's herself, speak to her about Jesus Christ. Lead her to Him. Talk to her and see if she is repentant or feels guilt. Don't worry and don't be afraid.

It is important that healing takes place from within first, so that repentance comes genuinely. Then when the demons are sent away, their attacks against her won't prevail.

No, far from it.
I am.not afraid.
I will try and speak to her.

I have been preaching to her.
Sometimes she seems like she is desirous of it.
She has followed me to Church once.

When I was playing a tape where our Pastor was preaching and he was leading people to Christ, I heard her say the prayers in her room.

But that was like a year or two ago.

She confessed but I didn't know anything then.
I merely listened to her confession to witchcraft and didn't know that that was the point to lead her to CHRIST.

So if you ask me, as far as I am concerned, I didn't lead her to CHRIST

Typing...

T6je very day she confessed, she kept saying stuff like like, "just tell me, you are healed, you are saved you are delivered“, but she wasn't speaking to me directly. And I didn't because I wasn't sure if that was what I was supposed to do.
She said that for days.
And stopped.
Maybe that was when the demons came back.

She didn't accept Christ that day, I didn't pray, or even say a word to her

When some confesses witchcraft, is it because they want to repent?
I felt she confessed because prayers made her do it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
CharlyG1:

A person who is a CONSCIOUS witch/wizard is that person who knows that they serve Satan, doing his bidding of witchcraft and enjoying it. They have their conscience seared. They are conscious of their out of body experience (like when they go for midnight meetings).

They are conscious of when they attack people, even their own family members. They are full of jealousy, anger and bitterness.
These are the people that KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

The UNCONSCIOUS witch is the one who doesn't yet know they're involved in witchcraft. They were initiated into it, but cannot recount their spiritual experiences. God will show them dreams to awaken their consciousness to the fact that they are somehow tied to Witchcraft.

They may exhibit traits of Witchcraft like "great sexual arousals", "sleeping with men(or a man) in dreams", "seeing themselves crossing a river in dreams", "seeing themselves flying in the dream or in a meeting of unknown people" etc.

Note: This is linked (but slightly different) with those who have a spiritual problem. Those with spiritual problems might have dreams of sleeping with a strange man/woman, but they are not initated into Witchcraft. They just have curses/yokes on them that need to be broken.

It is easier to pray deliverance for the UNCONSCIOUS one than for the conscious one, because the former would have a repentant heart unlike the latter (the conscious one).

But at some stage in life, the unconscious witch will become conscious of it.

You can ask her if she would like to be prayed for (Deliverance). Get her response. Ask her if she knows she's in the bondage of witchcraft. Get her response.

Or just contact me. I already replied your mail.

God bless you.

Thank you so much Sir.
I will follow these directions.
I haven't seen the mail yet.

Since she confessed, she has been saying stuffs like, "you heard something and you did not even bother to ask questions?".
As usual, she doesn't say these things directly to me.

I felt she was trying to get me into trap.

Since she confessed I have taken a standninnmy authority in CHRIST but that was in September this year after I read this thread and saw the dream analice had.
The dream where she descended on the leader of a group and was going to tear him/her into two at the mouth by holding the person's upper and lower jaw.

When I read that story, it was like a scale fell of my eyes.
Since she confessed in May, we have had an unusual gathering of birds on our street. Both on the afternoon and night.

But at night, as from 12am, they are screeching and flying and screaming all over the place
I pray but for God's guidance.
I know I can't be hurt.
Even the school she confessed about, I graduated in a victorious way. I know in all things I am more than an overcome.

But when I read that dream of analice, I remembered when I was that violent.

I wept.
And I got angry.
And I got into prayer that hot afternoon.
I didn't to care who heard me or not.
I started casting, binding and destroying.
By the Word of God, I permitted no bird to fly over my roof, because I realised I didn't want it.

The Holy Spirit had asked me what I wanted, and I said, they needed to stop, and He urged me and I gave the decree.

You would not believe from that that night till now, from 12am till 6am, silence. No bird.
I hear a bird but once in a while, and very far away.
It used to be a multitude and this all started after the confession.

Please why do you say I should not sleep near her, is it to avoid transfer of demons or to avoid oppression etc?

She seems to know when I am on this thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
madprophet:

Bros...

Take her for deliverance and be prayerful so she doesn't hand over her post to another person in your house.

You are scared.. But don't worry you would be fine.. The lord is fighting for you already.

Take her to any mfm region. If you are in Lagos.. MFM Prayer City should suffice.

Yes, we have a catholic background but I left many years ago as a kid when I gave my life to Christ.

Please, why do you say so?
Is there a link?
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
JourneytoEL:
no human being can save a witch, only the Holy Spirit can convict her. It is either you pray for the Holy Spirit to arrest her heavily or you save yourself the stress and change location. You can't deliver someone who doesn't want it.

Okay thanks.

But how can I tell if she wants deliverance or not?
I heard all CharlyG1 said, I will wait till she is back to herself and speak to her about it all and Christ Jesus, amd see what she feels about it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
madprophet:

Bros...

Please can you expansiate on what you mean by, she knows her time is up?

The reason I ask, is because I strongly feel that she feels she is going to die.

But what I have been sensing and from the things she says is that she may have submitted my name years ago to die, perhaps in her place?
Do they do this, can they extend their lives by the life of another?

If what I sense is true, then I really pity her soul.
I shall not die.
If she submitted my name for death, then she has made every grave mistake.

Why I say this is because sometime last week or two, she just started talking and said, "you are not serious, who do you want to answer your name for you?"

I refused to be quiet and responded, "who ever mentions my name for evil will answer it in Jesus name"
She was a kind of shocked.

But, as I type, I look at her, I fee so sorry for her. I think she wants out.

She mentioned something about someone saying that, she can never leave.

I was in the sitting room, I heard what a movie she was watching was saying,
In the movie, a lady was trying to escape but everywhere she turned, a voice in the background would, "I said, you can never leave, I told you you can never leave"

I was almost getting up to tell her that that was the lie of the devil, it seemed like the devil was speaking through the movie.
But at that point, she switched the movie off and has never watched a movie since then until I bought her some Christian movie.

I think she wants to leave but the devil keeps lying to her.

I will wait till she is herself again, and go to her with the gospel and lead her to Christ.
I will depend on God for this.

But it feels like time is running out
CharlyG1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

The reason I ask, is because I strongly feel that she feels she is going to die.

But what I have been sensing and from the things she says is that she may have submitted my name years ago to die, perhaps in her place?

I shall not die.

Why I say this is because sometime last week or two, she just started talking and said, "you are not serious, who do you want to answer your name for you?"

I refused to be quiet and responded, "who ever mentions my name for evil will answer it in Jesus name"

In the movie, a lady was trying to escape but everywhere she turned, a voice in the background would, "I said, you can never leave, I told you you can never leave"

I was almost getting up to tell her that that was the lie of the devil, it seemed like the devil was speaking through the movie.
But at that point, she switched the movie off and has never watched a movie since then until I bought her some Christian movie.

I will wait till she is herself again, and go to her with the gospel and lead her to Christ.

CharlyG1

I have replied your mail since yesterday. I sent another mail again today. If you still haven't seen my mail, please check your spam or resend the mail.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

No, far from it.
I am.not afraid.
I will try and speak to her.

I have been preaching to her.
Sometimes she seems like she is desirous of it.
She has followed me to Church once.

When I was playing a tape where our Pastor was preaching and he was leading people to Christ, I heard her say the prayers in her room.

But that was like a year or two ago.

She confessed but I didn't know anything then.
I merely listened to her confession to witchcraft and didn't know that that was the point to lead her to CHRIST.

So if you ask me, as far as I am concerned, I didn't lead her to CHRIST

Typing...

T6je very day she confessed, she kept saying stuff like like, "just tell me, you are healed, you are saved you are delivered“, but she wasn't speaking to me directly. And I didn't because I wasn't sure if that was what I was supposed to do.
She said that for days.
And stopped.
Maybe that was when the demons came back.

She didn't accept Christ that day, I didn't pray, or even say a word to her

When some confesses witchcraft, is it because they want to repent?
I felt she confessed because prayers made her do it.

Okay, what you're saying in essence is that You're not certain that she has received Jesus Christ into her life.

Okay, in that case please talk to her like I said.

A person will confess witchcraft, usually under ONE basic circumstance.

When there is a backfire of their witchcraft on them.

When a witch/wizard sends an attack on a Christian, they do this usually by sending a demon to that person. When the demon arrives and is unable to carry out the attack (either because of the prayers of the Christian or because of God's protection), it is automatically instructed to go back to who sent it. This is what we usually call a "Back to Sender Prayer".
When it comes back, it comes back worse(hotter) than before, because it has come under the control and power of God. This makes the situation difficult for the witch/wizard to escape, and so they become consumed by the attack from the demon (which is actually backed by the Holy Ghost).

When the attack hits them, their spirit becomes weak, some may die on the spot, while some will have bodily afflictions i.e Paralysis, Lameness, Blindness, Mental illness, Loss of bladder control etc.

This moment of suffering is actually God's judgement taking place. And some witches/wizards will begin to confess as they suffer, while some will have their hearts hardened and still refuse to repent or confess.

Beause a witch/wizard have their hearts and minds hardened by demons, their hearts will have to be melted for true repentance to take place.
God does not touch our free will. He never did to Adam and Eve (He simply warned them because He saw what was coming ahead) or to anyone. He doesn't force anything on anyone.(There has to be a moment when that person feels sorry for what they're doing, and hate that bad thing they do).

But when a witch/wizard tries to attack his people or church. He prevents them and they fall under His power. And because of the great power of God upon them, many will begin to confess at that time or latter in their suffering state.

In essence, confession from a witch/wizard will only come when their hearts and minds begin to melt. God will deliver them but first by breaking the hardness of the heart. Still some may not confess thoroughly out of fear of those demons. And in some other cases, thye'll confess only when they're caught red handed in their witchcraft or when they're in a place of hot fiery prayers and the demons on their inside begin to manifest, or when they are arrested by the power of the Holy Ghost etc.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

Yes, we have a catholic background but I left many years ago as a kid when I gave my life to Christ.

Please, why do you say so?
Is there a link?
Thanks

Chairman,

Well, while I was responding to you I just began to see the rosary, that is why I asked.

Well, you need to stay close to God.

Your people are deep in witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

I shall not die.

Charly

Bros....

You can't save someone that does not want to be saved. Na holy spirit work be Dat.

It's OK to be emotional as per say na blood matter but you think if they had an opportunity to use you to extend the life them no go run am..

See eh, Dem no fit do you anything so far you are in God's will for your life.

The best you can do is say

Mama Jesus loves you, Are you ready to surrender to him??

If she says Yes then you lead to her to christ..

But then try all you can to help her, both spiritual and physical.

What I mean is? Is to initiate someone in her stead to take over from where she stopped.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ayt27(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nuttella:
I don't believe anything you say so please stop quoting me. Peace!

Nutella!!!

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ayt27:

Nutella!!!

Happy Sunday smiley
Same to you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

I don't doubt you at all, she is demonically infested.

She has been mentally unstable for years now.
We put her on medications.
I thought it was because she was disappointed about the outcome of her marriage so much that she became depressed.
The doctors called it depression.
Everything is all well and good when she takes it consistently. She is her usual gentle and kind self.
Sometimes she takes it, but most of the time she refuses to take them.
When she doesn't take them, it is the demons fully in charge. I now know that for a fact.
I used to get into arguments with her when she is in that state, until sometime last year, when I reduced my arguments with her when she is in that state.
But this year, especially this May, I went totally quiet on her during those moments.

And that was when the confession came but that is not the whole of the story.
I said I won't put mouth in this matter but that will be unfair! The truth of the matter is If you know y Jesus Christ claimed he died on the cross , I mean the real reason amidst his adopted dad, uncle and rest of the sacred hills inhabitants then UR MUM WILL NOT ONLY BE SAVED, BUT WILL BE 10TIMES YOUNGER THAN her age! ,They will advice you to avoid me but know it that I know Jesus, his realname, how he was born by my grand mother billions of years before Adam here on earth, his favorite tricks, his lover, his favorite colours etc

That I want to help u is because I have seen things so atrocious , I have seen great sufferings and deceptions impose on humans by those you worship, people who give u advice are not even fit to leak d feet of angels who bow to me,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Holpen:

I shall not die.

CharlyG1

I daughter of earth says your mother is not a witch, but was programmed mistakenly by her hidden sorrows , u need to deprogramme her ASAP( I can teach u ) , listening to CharlyGi won't help u demons are indelible 2 fools ( prayer warriors)

, your mother is the only god/goddess in your life protect her B4 ignorance spoils things n they blame you for lack of fasting n abrahamic faith ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
I daughter of earth says your mother is not a witch, but was programmed mistakenly by her hidden sorrows , u need to deprogramme her ASAP( I can teach how 2 do that) , listening to CharlyGi won't help u demons are indelible 2 fools ( prayer warriors)

, your mother is the only god/goddess in your life protect her B4 ignorance spoils things n they blame you for lack of fasting n abrahamic faith ,

Amatarasha leave humans alone Stop interfering

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
they are from same planet ,who entered earth roughly 4500years ago unlike Jehovah , Allah ,tem who entered 3billion years ago! His biological name is Aró, a dwarf winged giant!.
Secondly , y will Eddy not call Jesus? Do u want him to call another god so u brand him 666 or 999 by so doing his mission to trap souls in his personal abode bcoms useless!
He mentions Jesus in his adoration ground ,but in his private counselling office he programmes wealth seekers, husband seekers and security seekers that sinners go to place of billion thorns afterlife,then he imbide the preachings of thorns to his victims ,just like Jesus imbided hellfire in the heads of Christians 2000years ago AND THAT'S THE RECORD BREAKING PROGRAMMING strategy CUM MIND BLOWING SUCCESS AMONGS GODS ,because ALLAH ( HOLYSPIRIT) SHARES SAME HELLFIRE ABODE WITH JEHOVAH HIS MAIN PARLEY...SO BILLIONS OF SOULS IS ACHIEVED FROM THEIR TRINITY...NEXT IS LORD SHIVÀH OF INDIA HE CAN BOAST OF 200MILLION SOULS IN HIS SCORPION COBRA AFTERLIFE,

he is among D Trinity of wangyonyi, they are lowest class of Trinity ,at least d Trinity of Jehovah achieved 4billion souls burning in their abode while wagnoy's Trinity has 300,000 souls around 1996
i will still come back to this but Your above statement states you are related biologically wit Jesus!!! Are you 4 real? Btw !!!sorry dear but My friend wants to know about Lilith the succubus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Amatarasha leave humans alone Stop interfering
nice photos
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
I daughter of earth says your mother is not a witch, but was programmed mistakenly by her hidden sorrows , u need to deprogramme her ASAP( I can teach how 2 do that) , listening to CharlyGi won't help u demons are indelible 2 fools ( prayer warriors)

I rebuke you devil in JESUS name!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Holpen:

I rebuke you devil in JESUS name!
U didn't disappoint ,that's y I came clean
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
madprophet:

Chairman,

Well, while I was responding to you I just began to see the rosary, that is why I asked.

Well, you need to stay close to God.

Your people are deep in witchcraft.

Thank you very much.
Kindly expansiate please.

When you say my people are deep in witchcraft, what do you mean please?

I have written stuffs on this thread, you can say anything to me.

If you don't mind, can you also share the connection between rosary and witchcraft or what connections you feel?

I ask because I want to learn.
GOD is using this thread to set people free by the knowledge shared here

Thank you very much Sir.

CharlyG1 please can you also expansiate on it?
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Newness of Life / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.