Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,734 members, 7,889,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? (1430 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / Winners Chapel Awka's Alter Decoration For 56th Independence Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by lastchild: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anyone with a tangible knowledge on this?
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by lastchild: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
olu4life give me the contact
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by olu4life(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
lastchild:
olu4life give me the contact
Bruh pls are u in Lagos?
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by lastchild: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
olu4life:
Bruh pls are u in Lagos?
calabar
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by olu4life(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastchild:
calabar
Still on it bruh... Trying to get the Pastor's contact. Though in Lagos
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by olivegirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes raise alter by visiting motherless and dropping painful seed in anglican.
Catholic.mfm or redeem church. I have done it and it work. Jesus still speak for his children

1 Like

Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by Barywhyte(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2015
olivegirl:
Yes raise alter by visiting motherless and dropping painful seed in anglican.
Catholic.mfm or redeem church. I have done it and it work. Jesus still speak for his children

Obviously, he is not interested in all that.

I wrote about this guy called lastchild many months ago concerning his stubborn demon. He wants deliverance but he wants it on his own term and his own way. He won't get it that way.

1 Like

Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by berdmisky: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Barywhite And Olivegirl, I just pm you. I need to talk to you.

Thanks
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by Barywhyte(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
berdmisky:
Barywhite And Olivegirl, I just pm you. I need to talk to you.

Thanks

whats going on bro? I replied your pm
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's definitely a chase of the wind.

Follow this link for spiritual warfare -

http://covenantsark..co.ke/2013/06/waging-spiritual-wars-in-their-seasons.html?m=1
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by olivegirl(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=berdmisky post=44004279]Barywhite And Olivegirl, I just pm you. I need to talk to you.

Thanks[/quote

sorry dear email me on oliveegwuatu@yahoo.com]
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by olivegirl(f): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Call me 08034014587
Re: Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It? by misreal(m): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2016
lastchild:
Anyone with a tangible knowledge on this?
very simple,just whatsapp me..08054262613....m in calabar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Persecuted Christians In 2015 / I Need Good Worship Songs To Download / ...the Kingdom Of Heaven Suffereth Violence... (matt 11:12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.