Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) (44235 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by jaydee8(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
H
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by benega: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by globalresource: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
I really think its high time to cut down the number of churches in naija...
undecided
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Deefuray(f): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lmao go to the village to do what? grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:

He is not o. I carried out a backgroud check on him from pple dat knows him

some are military personnel like one colonel normally called ejima (twin) he's a powerful pastor and a military man
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is not new though! This pastor has been around for a long time and i have known him for these kind of posters! I do not know him personally or his church, but whenever i hear WAR AGAINST DEVIL, i know it is the SOLDIER PASTOR AGAIN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Onyiido: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Qu3sT:
What if the pastor is a military guy? grin cool undecided
Exactly what's on my mind
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by tundejoseph4(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=CastroTbb post=39672295]This land is not for sale

u need koboko
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Horlufemi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
There should be SON for churches.

These are the kind of churches that make atheists make julest of Christ.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by ademoladeji(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Eeser: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Military carry beard like that? Is he working with the French foreign legion?
Qu3sT:
What if the pastor is a military guy? grin cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by millionboi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
as far as money dey pay
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pastor don turn spiritual military commander...ppl

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Emyogalanya: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
That should be in bayelsa o well, well, well, soldiers of christ things now
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by omooba969(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dis pastor must be high on edikaikong! grin
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by free37: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by RexTramadol1: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oya pastor,let's go to my village

I am battle ready oh

Ride on Pastor!
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by manifoldcrafty(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
quite funny
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
All these end time pastors sef undecided

The theme of the program says a lot about the church and the pastor.
....very carnal if I may say embarassed

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by emmasege: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
@ OP, I wasn't disappointed reading your post. Exactly the kind of poster I expected to see. I've seen very embarrassing posters like this on the eastern side of the Niger River. Now, they (commercial 'ministers' of the gospel) like to wear military uniforms to depict that it's gonna be a warfare with the evil spirits when you attend their programmes. Such 'babes' who parade themselves as 'spiritual giants" are ignorant of the scriptures. If they knew the scipture, they would have understood that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal........ II Cor 10:4". It's so pathetic that many baby christians and church goers like them are falling into their traps. Such people need discipleship programmes.
Our brothers & sisters on the eastern side of R. Niger need to shun such 'fake men of God' who make a mockery of our Christian faith.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by imma2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Then what would you say about this one?

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by dustydee: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
As i was walking sluggishly home today after job hunting, i stumbled upon this church programme.
I couldn't help but to take a picture so that i can show my nairaland family in order to get ur view on this. Certain things came into my mind as i took the shot.

1. Are people no longer afraid of the military

I just wish military personels visit that church on the day of the programme come kane d pastor for pulpit in feont of full church.
God abeg forgive the earth. The world is imploding religiously.
Why should civilians be afraid of the military? That's a wrong question to ask. We are in a democracy.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Cre8(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is for as many that don't know their right in the finished work of Christ. May the Lord open their eyes of understanding.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by nickxtra(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
What annoying about it? Everybody has a way he or she communicates with their God, after all nobody will force into what you don't have faith in.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by tunatrezy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
make dey carry pastor go facce boko haram na
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stancrus:
Am not suprised as far as nah for nigeria yuh see am a country were the number of churches plenty Pass the members, a country were them dea put offering five times per service a country were pastors don turn churches into full time business to me as far as nigeria is concern everything is possible
Stop giving Nigerians bad image, this shiits do happen even outside 9ja'. The last trend, a South Africa Pastor commanded his members to eat grass' even in Britain, pastors wed members unclad' it's not limited to 9ja.. make una stop dey give us bad name'. ABEG
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by udysweet(f): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
choi! In my hometown of all places?! Looool. The devil is in trouble. Pls let the spiritual missiles also get to my village o cos we need to send some unrepentant witches and wizards packing for good.
Back to@ op , may God grant you a good job Amen. Ur efforts shall not be in vain. Uyo is dry mbok, spoke to my uncle days back jus lamenting and told me not to come cos no jobs. Udom pls if ur still gonna be the one there kindly provide jobs mbok! Sosongo.
Lastly, check my profile wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Rexyl(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
THOSE PRETENDING TO BE MEN SENT BY GOD TO DELIVER HIS MESSAGE ARE LIARS.

DON'T YOU KNOW JESUS HAS WARNED CONCERNING THEM. THEY ARE ROBBERS USING THE NAME OF GOD AND CHURCH TO COVER UP.

MAJORITY OF PLACES DESIGNATED AS WORSHIP PLACES TODAY ARE JUST FUN CENTERS AND SPEAKERS THERE ARE SEEKING FUN AND RICHES. SUCH PLACES ARE DEN OF ROBBERS

True EVANGELISM is done with commitment and sacrifice come sun, come rain.

CHRIST SENT DISCIPLES OUT WITH TASK AND WARNING:

Luke 10:1-23 New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Sends Out the Seventy-Two
After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go.
He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.
“When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.
“When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you. Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, ‘Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.’ I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”
The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

SO WHAT IS NEW AGAIN FROM THE LIARS?
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

some are military personnel like one colonel normally called ejima (twin) he's a powerful pastor and a military man
Military guys don't keep. Beards undecided
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by CastroTbb(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=tundejoseph4 post=39672373][/quote]issorite
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
dblaisepascal:
Military guys don't keep. Beards undecided

Yeah that man am talking about don't keep beards too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.