Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,533 members, 7,917,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) (44291 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by festusfeezy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just can't see anything wrong with this program poster young man leave the myth n face the reality
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by teemy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
A military personnel should please give us a guideline with respect to uniform-like clothings that is allowable for the public. Must it be branded in a way that the difference can be made clear or what? Movie actors would not be allowed to wear these uniforms in their shootings if such leeway do not exist.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Shey na democracy. Would this sort of thing have happened during the military era? angry
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by wonlasewonimi: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
At least he is not sucking devil out of their breasticles like pastor chijioke
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by braivheart: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
As i was walking sluggishly home today after job hunting, i stumbled upon this church programme.
I couldn't help but to take a picture so that i can show my nairaland family in order to get ur view on this. Certain things came into my mind as i took the shot.

1. Are people no longer afraid of the military

2. Is it that the military are ignorant about this

3. Are people still this gullible?

Abeg my fellow nairalanders whats ur take on this.

I just wish military personels visit that church on the day of the programme come kane d pastor for pulpit in feont of full church.
God abeg forgive the earth. The world is imploding religiously.

Please I'd like you to show me where it says in the Nigerian Constitution that wearing a 'camou' is wrong.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by kingzjay(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
This church is a few houses away from my house. You hardly sleep at night owing to the huge Speakers they use.... Its noice and counter noice. When I saw this banner, I couldn't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
The founder of End-Time Jesus Army (EJA-FORCE) in Port Harcourt dresses in military uniform and, unlike other pastors, goes with the appelation, "General."

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by dayojags10(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
I saw the one of Rev. King yesterday, the man still they cure HIV/AIDS ooh grin I Tot he's still in prison, smh
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
braivheart:

Please I'd like you to show me where it says in the Nigerian Constitution that wearing a 'camou' is wrong.
Military have their laws. They bar people that are not part of them from making use of camouflage. Even para-military like customs, immigration, man'o war, etc that were using were give upto 31 of October to stop.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by wale0911: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
The image in the poster doesn't look photo shop, the question therefore would be how the heck did he get a military uniform if he is not in the military. This is an abuse to the entire Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by harry509: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
As i was walking sluggishly home today after job hunting, i stumbled upon this church programme.
I couldn't help but to take a picture so that i can show my nairaland family in order to get ur view on this. Certain things came into my mind as i took the shot.

1. Are people no longer afraid of the military

2. Is it that the military are ignorant about this

3. Are people still this gullible?

Abeg my fellow nairalanders whats ur take on this.

I just wish military personels visit that church on the day of the programme come kane d pastor for pulpit in feont of full church.
God abeg forgive the earth. The world is imploding religiously.
hmmmmmmM!
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by EricDonn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
No wonder u are still jobless, what's the big deal about the poster? even though am not a church fanatic but I think u wud fare better attending the programs than castigating the church and its style of publicity
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
What you people called "annoying" can cause somebody deliverance.

I do not understand why people will joke with spiritual things.

Check through the bible, you will see that GOD uses "foolish" things to perform miracle.

Things like: 2 kings 6:6 "And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim".

And many more.

The carnal man can not understand spiritual things. Respect God and respect men of God. Let God handle them if they are fake or annoying. That is my own little advice.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by speedyGonzales: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
what is annoying about wearing a military camouflage, in the UK people wear it on the streets and buy it in stores. it is not disrespectful in any way to army. we are living in a democracy not a military state!!!
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by PHiLoSurfer(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
COMMENTS RESERVED.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Switup: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
smiley
udysweet:
choi! In my hometown of all places?! Looool. The devil is in trouble. Pls let the spiritual missiles also get to my village o cos we need to send some unrepentant witches and wizards packing for good.
Back to@ op , may God grant you a good job Amen. Ur efforts shall not be in vain. Uyo is dry mbok, spoke to my uncle days back jus lamenting and told me not to come cos no jobs. Udom pls if ur still gonna be the one there kindly provide jobs mbok! Sosongo.
Lastly, check my profile wink kiss
eyin eka... true talk bout d job ish

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by neocortex: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
I really think its high time to cut down the number of churches in naija...
That will be illegal, there is freedom of association

1 Like

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by nikkiking(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Qu3sT:
What if the pastor is a military guy? grin cool undecided
Is possible undecided undecided undecided
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by realsemaj: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
I wonder how people always relate everything evil to their village. People should learn admitting the consequences of their actions rather than blaming village people.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Switup: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
sleeknick:
i love this guy. do u notice that even though his job huntin didnt seem that successful, he still used his mind to think far..

atleast he must have giggled on seein the poster
then he took a snap shot of it to discuss here on nl.(lol)

implication: his unsuccessful search for job(probably under d scorgin heat of the sun) did not deter him frm usin his head

lesson learnt :always make sth good out of evry bhad situation. undecided smiley

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
smh
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by ManTiger(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
I no dey trust pastors especially those who gather muscle plus beards.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Have seen something like dat before.... d pastor claimed he can fight and battle with his church members problem......... awon ogun aye wants to fight ogun orun......Chai, wo go win?
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by sonikstargirl(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
African mentality...so every problem you are having now has something to do with your village members... na wa oooo some people seriously need to grow up

all this in the name of Church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeew.....sum peepz fink serving God is poultry business
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by sleeknick: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmmmM!
Hmmmm what? March shit?
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by sleeknick: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
braivheart:

Ok. Try wear cammo pass army barack as a civilian then come and tell us d story. I dont think ur nigerian. U must b a marsian
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by sleeknick: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
kingzjay:
This church is a few houses away from my house. You hardly sleep at night owing to the huge Speakers they use.... Its noice and counter noice. When I saw this banner, I couldn't stop laughing
So u c am too... Meaning u live in uyo nao. Abeg am new to uyo. Lets meet abeg.
Re: Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) by sleeknick: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The founder of End-Time Jesus Army (EJA-FORCE) in Port Harcourt dresses in military uniform and, unlike other pastors, goes with the appelation, "General."
hmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.