Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra (6801 Views)

Sheriff Will Be Looking Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party / Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets / Calling On All SS/SE PDP Governors And Legislators To #StandWithFayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Biafra Icon...

Nnamdi Kanu reminds me so much of Ojukwu. Both men are fearless.

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Igbos produce heros... Nnamdi of Ojukwu school of thought. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by illmatic101(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
If the Hausas and the Fulanis can come together, why can't South south and Biafra come together and take a stand?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
illmatic101:
If the Hausas and the Fulanis can come together, why can't South south and Biafra come together and take a stand?

SS/SE came together and are still together. Open your eyes. More people protested Nnamdi arrest in SS Rivers than any where else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by bodeloja: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Calculia:

Ojukwu is a fashionista. He knows fashion abeg. Nnamdi is another OJUKWU.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Blizzy9ja: 2:35am On Nov 05, 2015
gocac:
This Igbo people should leave the south south alone, what the igbos don't know is that even if there was a division in Nigeria today, the south south will go their way. Wake up and stop thinking me a Rivers man would want to be a part of biafra. Never oh.... Igbo man can never be trust with POWER!
See this Osun boy claiming Rivers, what's wrong with this yoruba impostors on nairaland? I know Biafra is giving you sleepless night but don't worry when we will kick ur a55 and join Biafra and if they F-up like y'all have done we'll kick their a55 too and then straight to a Niger Delta Republic.

The thoughts of kicking y'all outta the Niger Delta or having y'all off our neck is more pleasurable than orgasm.
A Biafra or Niger Delta Republic looks more like a Dubai in Africa to me

You see what Akpabio can achieve with just about 13% of what comes outta Akwa Ibom? Now imagine what will happen if its pegged at 70%... Wow! Am already in heaven bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Stolen:

Nne gi! Aturu!
Igbayale Cannibal human eaters
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Calculia:

I love the rising sun badge on Ojukwu's uniform and folded sleeves. Even as far back as 1967, Biafra was very organized and fashionable. Was destined to be a powerful nation!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by ocelot2006(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Leave the SS out of your agitation. Stop dragging us into your biafran mess. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED!

Attachment by force

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2015
ocelot2006:
Leave the SS out of your agitation. Stop dragging us into your biafran mess. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED!

Attachment by force

SS is Biafra, yorubas are not. Go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by B69U: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2015
new2020:

I love the rising sun badge on Ojukwu's uniform. Even as far back as 1967, Biafra was very organized and fashionable. Was destined to be a powerful nation!

Biafra anyday, anytime is an African success story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Thesame way u claime u were forced into Nigeria is thesame way u want to force d ss into Biafra. Hypocrits.

1 Like

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by bodeloja: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Thesame way u claime u were forced into Nigeria is thesame way u want to force d ss into Biafra. Hypocrits.

Bereaved ofemanuuuu! SS are Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
new2020:

I love the rising sun badge on Ojukwu's uniform. Even as far back as 1967, Biafra was very organized and fashionable. Was destined to be a powerful nation!

My Brother sometimes, i wonder how they were able to put all that together with perfection. Igbos were truily cheated by the world becos there would have been a great nation. The only nation on the easter coast of west africa called Biafra and the Bight of Biafra.

The world cheated us and we must rewrite that wrong by demanding our right to self determination. Our right to be called Biafrans, free from the zoo and lugard cage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by BiafranAvatar(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
gocac:
This Igbo people should leave the south south alone, what the igbos don't know is that even if there was a division in Nigeria today, the south south will go their way. Wake up and stop thinking me a Rivers man would want to be a part of biafra. Never oh.... Igbo man can never be trust with POWER!

Olodo what is "River's Man"

How does that sound to you? Fvcking tell us ur ethnicity let's tell you your kinsmen cus definitely you ain't one of us!!!

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
bodeloja:

Bereaved ofemanuuuu! SS are Biafrans.
that was what ojukwu said. Continue
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by bodeloja: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
1shortblackboy:
that was what ojukwu said. Continue

Is it not time for your kind to canvas for an Independent Oduduwa? Leave igbos to break out of lugard cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
bodeloja:

Is it not time for your kind to canvas for an Independent Oduduwa? Leave igbos to break out of lugard cage.
as usual anyone pointing out flaws in ur so called agitation is yoruba. Continue
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by godjb(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
On Biafra we stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
godjb:
On Biafra we stand

No retreat no surrender. Forward! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by bodeloja: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
as usual anyone pointing out flaws in ur so called agitation is yoruba. Continue

e pain am O... go and canvas for ya oduduwa republic and leave SS/SE to break out of Lugard cage.

Otherwise u can remain in the zoo, SS/SE no send u.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2015
ofenmanucom:
Asari Dokubo thinks otherwise. Are you more Niger-Delta than him? (if actually you're from that zone)
Where is Asari today,tot he said he will turn Nigeria upside down,if gej is not returned. Ooh I 4got,the pig has moved back to Benin republic,where the bulk of his investments are.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
BlackMaria:

Where is Asari today,tot he said he will turn Nigeria upside down,if gej is not returned. Ooh I 4got,the pig has moved back to Benin republic,where the bulk of his investments are.

Shame suppose they catch yoruba, ever crying over another man destiny. Asari is hail and hearty. Fighting for freedom and Justice as ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by bodeloja: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra is here. Joy cometh in the morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
BlackMaria:

All we are asking for is our right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
bodeloja:

e pain am O... go and canvas for ya oduduwa republic and leave SS/SE to break out of Lugard cage.

Otherwise u can remain in the zoo, SS/SE no send u.
boring tongue
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stolen:

Shame suppose they catch yoruba, ever crying over another man destiny. Asari is hail and hearty. Fighting for freedom and Justice as ever.
Are u igbo or from the ND. When last,av u heard of Asari,abeg acquire sense jare. Fyi Asari is in Benin republic enjoying life,u myt doubt me sha,but I just told u d fact.
Stupid fellow,wetin concern yoruba with Asari.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Calculia:

All we are asking for is our right.
You are asking 4 ur right and depending on Asari dokubo,pig who cud not do anything after the election despite his rants. U myt doubt sha,but asari dey Benin republic ryt now.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Dbboy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mumu jobless Ipob member, at least you know i wrote the truth. My successful Igbo friends don't want Biafra, how about that?

I guess if you know me you would wonder why I support my people agitation. It about all men not our selfish self as I say injustice to one is injustice to all. When after how many years and Nigeria has nothing to write home about then we seriously need restructuring so those who are willing to move ahead could while those that are desirous to crawl out of the ceasepit of poverty would be enabled irrespective of who rule us. For your information I am a professional self employed and seriously successful at my choose Endeavour yet I crave for liberation of my region and people. If the north are happy about there current state of there people who am I to say otherwise but to perpetually keep another region down then man that's where I have a problem.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by eezor: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Olodo what is "River's Man"

How does that sound to you? Fvcking tell us ur ethnicity let's tell you your kinsmen cus definitely you ain't one of us!!!
I am a Rivers man nd a Niger Delta. For Christ sake, cnt u leave south-south out if ur agitation? They hv repeatedly told u they r nt part of this Biafra. Is nt about Yoruba. But wait a minute, cnt u fight on ur own without the south-south? Those protesting in bayelsa r igbo keke men nd taxi drivers.

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dbboy:

I guess if you know me you would wonder why I support my people agitation. It about all men not our selfish self as I say injustice to one is injustice to all. When after how many years and Nigeria has nothing to write home about then we seriously need restructuring so those who are willing to move ahead could while those that are desirous to crawl out of the ceasepit of poverty would be enabled irrespective of who rule us. For your information I am a professional self employed and seriously successful at my choose Endeavour yet I crave for liberation of my region and people. If the north are happy about there current state of there people who am I to say otherwise but to perpetually keep another region down then man that's where I have a problem.
Yes you are very successful, everybody is on nairaland. My simple question is why didn't the Igbo agitate this vehemently for biafra during Jonathan's tenure? Why did this agitation start immediate after Jonathan lost the election and became intense with threat of violence as soon as Buhari was sworn in? Why did the Igbos not use their close ties with Jonathan to either appeal or compel him to call for a referendum? Had Jonathan won re-election, would be Igbos be calling for Biafra today?
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by kingzizzy: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
SweetSoup:
Yes you are very successful, everybody is on nairaland. My simple question is why didn't the Igbo agitate this vehemently for biafra during Jonathan's tenure? Why did this agitation start immediate after Jonathan lost the election and became intense with threat of violence as soon as Buhari was sworn in? Why did the Igbos not use their close ties with Jonathan to either appeal or compel him to call for a referendum? Had Jonathan won re-election, would be Igbos be calling for Biafra today?

I don't think you realise that the agitation for Biafra would not have been much harder while a Nigerian president of Southern extraction is in office. Having said that, the agitation for Biafra was on long before GEJ came to office. We all knew about MASSOB and Uwazurike since the days OBJ. Igbos have the right to pull out of Nigeria any time they want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix / Court Orders Arrest Of Danjuma Goje Over N25bn Fraud / Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.