Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra (6792 Views)

Sheriff Will Be Looking Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party / Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets / Calling On All SS/SE PDP Governors And Legislators To #StandWithFayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
kingzizzy:

I don't think you realise that the agitation for Biafra would not have been much harder while a Nigerian president of Southern extraction is in office. Having said that, the agitation for Biafra was on long before GEJ came to office. We all knew about MASSOB and Uwazurike since the days OBJ. Igbos have the right to pull out of Nigeria any time they want
I agree and am fully in support of Biafra (as i am in support of NigerDelta Republic), i just don't like Ipob method of agitation. Telling people to arm themselves and prepare for war is not my ideal style of agitation. We should learn from history and not repeat the mistake of before.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=eezor post=39808721][/quote]

Olodo can't even quote a post
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by sobmos(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even to cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Dbboy(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
SweetSoup:
Yes you are very successful, everybody is on nairaland. My simple question is why didn't the Igbo agitate this vehemently for biafra during Jonathan's tenure? Why did this agitation start immediate after Jonathan lost the election and became intense with threat of violence as soon as Buhari was sworn in? Why did the Igbos not use their close ties with Jonathan to either appeal or compel him to call for a referendum? Had Jonathan won re-election, would be Igbos be calling for Biafra today?

Are you expecting me to answer this question, when a sitting president call a region 5% then every decerning mind would understand we are back to the civil war era where the north feel they can Lord them self on Nigeria and most especially IGBOS that's why we are asking for proper federalism or Biafra by force. My fate should be left in my hand to decide not the FG Hausa/ Fulani man that's all am asking for and about the national conference, why is the North sitting on it or were they not part of the dialog and just because they are now president they decided to toss it away, why are Nigeria not demanding for true federalism simply what IGBOS are clamouring for is freedom to self determination is it too much to ask as a black man, if it is practice all around the would why are we scared of adopting it in Nigeria. @ 55 we can't boast of constant power supply are we cursed no good road, loan facility by our banks are exorbitant, no good hospital 90% of our drugs and things we use in Nigeria are all imported. We are not one when a particular region would clamour for the death of his fellow Nigeria just because they are of diff tribe then there should be rethink of our one Nigeria, when only the Igbo man is seen investing in another region while others anticipate war so as to steal what the Igbo man has toiled for years then there is every reason to rethink our common existence even though I know I have invested heavily in the North.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Dbboy:

Are you expecting me to answer this question, when a sitting president call a region 5% then every decerning mind would understand we are back to the civil war era where the north feel they can Lord them self on Nigeria and most especially IGBOS that's why we are asking for proper federalism or Biafra by force. My fate should be left in my hand to decide not the FG Hausa/ Fulani man that's all am asking for and about the national conference, why is the North sitting on it or were they not part of the dialog and just because they are now president they decided to toss it away, why are Nigeria not demanding for true federalism simply what IGBOS are clamouring for is freedom to self determination is it too much to ask as a black man, if it is practice all around the would why are we scared of adopting it in Nigeria. @ 55 we can't boast of constant power supply are we cursed no good road, loan facility by our banks are exorbitant, no good hospital 90% of our drugs and things we use in Nigeria are all imported. We are not one when a particular region would clamour for the death of his fellow Nigeria just because they are of diff tribe then there should be rethink of our one Nigeria, when only the Igbo man is seen investing in another region while others anticipate war so as to steal what the Igbo man has toiled for years then there is every reason to rethink our common existence even though I know I have invested heavily in the North.

Gbam! Nigeria have past its sell-by date. Time for it to die a natural death.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Rossikk(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Thesame way u claime u were forced into Nigeria is thesame way u want to force d ss into Biafra. Hypocrits.

And they will likely oppress the ss minorities the same way they claim the north is oppressing them today.

It's like the israelis. They were severely oppressed in Europe, especially in Hitler's Germany. They then got their own state, and became the oppressors of minority Palestinians.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Rossikk:

And they will likely oppress the ss minorities the same way they claim the north is oppressing them today.

It's like the israelis. They were severely oppressed in Europe, especially in Hitler's Germany. They then got their own state, and became the oppressors of minority Palestinians.

Yoruba bastard, nothing can stop the actualisation on Biafra. SS/SE are taking a walk, nothing can be worst than the treatment they received under Nigeria.
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dbboy:

And you expect Buhari to solve all this problem you stated in 6 months? Ipob action is purely based on hate/pain cos Jonathan lost, if Kanu had mobilised his followers during Jonathan tenure the way he is doing now, we wont be having to conversation. PDP ruled for 16years yet couldn't better the country, let us see what Buhari would do in 4years. Our PVC is still valid and would be used to either kick him out or vote him in again. Again i don't hate Igbos or Biafra, peace..
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Dbboy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
SweetSoup:
And you expect Buhari to solve all this problem you stated in 6 months? Ipob action is purely based on hate/pain cos Jonathan lost, if Kanu had mobilised his followers during Jonathan tenure the way he is doing now, we wont be having to conversation. PDP ruled for 16years yet couldn't better the country, let us see what Buhari would do in 4years. Our PVC is still valid and would be used to either kick him out or vote him in again. Again i don't hate Igbos or Biafra, peace..

Mr man every event takes but one Day to start irrespective of who is there, whether it happened during jonathans time or now is inconsequential what really matters is that it is happening and how should we fix it, thats what all progressive mind should be thinking about not some sentimental rubbish you just insinuated, whether GEJ or GMB it does not matter. How do you still intend to kick out APC when they don't deliver,bro you are back to square 1 with all the northerner manning every INEC position

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. / Ekiti 2018: INEC Warn Candidates Against Early Campaign / 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.