Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,914 members, 7,935,904 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc (51563 Views)

Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc by Xvenus(f): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
kushe:
@xvenus

So MTN nigeria or as a group makes 5.2 billies of Benjamin Franklin faces in a day or two. I wan vex before but then I realized it was most likely Friday night where you were and you prolly were at some dingy joint,getting intoxicated on paraga. Stay away from gutter brew young females if you don't want to display ignorance on a global forum.
AT&T and Verizon are the biggest networks in the us,how much them make as income in 2014? 130 billion average ,divide that by 350 and ur statement is obviously a regurgitation of beer parlor poo.popular statements that are hinged on the delusions of ignorant ppl. MTN nigeria might make 5.2 billion in a day,but it obviously would be in your dreams and certainly not in dollars.
You need to be wearing pads over your mouth cos Madame you be menstruating sh.it!

Not surprised with your response. Like I said before, do your research well before opening your mouth. By the way, it's naira we use in Nigeria not Dollars. Go online and check the exchange rate.

I do not argue with people who have no etiquette. It's sad you just made all your arguments baseless by resorting to insults on the female gender.

Your Mother should really spank you for being so rude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.