Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,856 members, 7,933,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (237909 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by georgesylva(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2010
Hw do 1 get a sng online 4 all 2 listn to?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by georgesylva(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2010
Me's a very illy rapper whose very confident about his skils. Culd run on any beat, wen i say any beat i mean any beat. Bout 2 record a couple of freestyles wit sngs beats lyk 'Amili, take your shirt of , she aint gonna tie me down, one blood,etc' bt d tain is hw do i upload dem onlyn. Can sm1 help me out? Cal me on dis number-08124664372 or snd me an e-mail to dis addres-georgesylva@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by collins123(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
Check out this shit from my garage and lemme know whatchya think of it

http://www./audio/237667-9591470cf2.html

coolchasere@yahoo.com
Pieced Out.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rozu4luv(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
hello peopel my name is ROZU hope to see some of u make it big cos am woking on mine see wen u get dere
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by CrackaJack: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
Cracka Jack- White Life EP set to drop May 10, 2010, check me out at www.myspace.com/crackajackentertainment
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by darkstudio: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
Notice to all Unsigned Artistes!!!

This might be your chance to get heard!!!An independent international Record label in London have currently open in Nigeria.

They are looking to sign 20 producers and 20 Talented Artists with all kinds of music. We are willing to pay Upfront!!! If you know you have what it takes to get signed, Here is what to do.

Simply email;

1. Your full name
2. Stage name
3. Address
4. Age and Telephone number to: darkstudio99@yahoo.com

If you have a link to your music you can include it in your email to us or you can attach your song to the email and we will have our music director review your music. Producers applying should send at lease one original beat made to the above email address.

Wish you luck
Music Director
Dark Studio
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Ericomoto(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2010
darkstudio:

Notice to all Unsigned Artistes!!!

This might be your chance to get heard!!!An independent international Record label in London have currently open in Nigeria.

They are looking to sign 20 producers and 20 Talented Artists with all kinds of music. We are willing to pay Upfront!!! If you know you have what it takes to get signed, Here is what to do.

Simply email;

1. Your full name
2. Stage name
3. Address
4. Age and Telephone number to: darkstudio99@yahoo.com

If you have a link to your music you can include it in your email to us or you can attach your song to the email and we will have our music director review your music. Producers applying should send at lease one original beat made to the above email address.

Wish you luck
Music Director
Dark Studio

I will like to alert all Nairalanders that the post above is a "BIG SCAM" these guys are just out to defraud you of you valuables. Please BEWARE! I had an encounter with them all they are out to do is dupe upcoming acts in the name of signing record deals. Moderator, please check their activities they are poluting this forum and it is sad!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
Are you hoping to shoot a good video on a limited budget?

Good, conceptual music videos are scarce!
you might be tempted to believe its really, really hard and expensive to get one, but it isn't.
if u work wit a director who produces tv content 4 d biggest entertainment channels in naija,ghana & uk, who has workd wit d biggest names in d indu, stry.video promotion is easier,quality assured and tight concepts guaranteed.
if a tight video is important 2 u, call 08033824316, now!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2010
Looking for a good video director?
you might be tempted to believe its really, really hard and expensive to get one, but it isn't.
if u work wit a director who produces tv content 4 d biggest entertainment channels in naija,ghana & uk, who has workd wit d biggest names in d indu, stry.video promotion is easier,quality assured and tight concepts guaranteed.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cedaflyson: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
QUESTIONMARK ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO PROMO!

Desire a conducive and professional Musical Recording Studio Environment equipped with state of the art recording equipment and facilities? It’s stereotypical to start promoting the products we use, hell no! Someone has got to get paid for that, I ‘m clear on the fact that you must have considered achieving world class production with your musical projects but then only a handful of artists understand the pre & post recording secrets & standards applied to attaining chart topping hit songs, well u don't have to bother about that cos that's where we come in. Great! It’s cool that you are an incredible singer, no doubt it's a good start but then again from a honest opinion you don't have to be a great singer to hit the jackpot, ironically speaking quite an amazing number of the so-called Naija superstars actually sing. They are just business men, "show me the money" syndrome.

Enough said, perhaps it's time you threw a hook into the river and see what it catches, we all have but a lifetime so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, like I always say "you never know "then you blink and suddenly become one of those stars who proudly use the famous phrase "and the rest is history".

The formula is insanely simple: good artist + great production team = your guess is good enough

QuestionMark Entertainment needs no introduction when it comes to the showbiz terrain in Naija and of course you know what we represent, right?  Anyways, at the moment our in-house recording studio is available for commercial use at a very affordable rate, 50% slashed off the original cost only for clients who intend to book at least two studio sessions, this promotion takes effect as from the 12th of April, 2010 until the 12th of May, 2010, the idea behind this is to provide upcoming prospects with the ideal studio environment to explore their potentials.

STANDARD PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 2 Sessions (8 hours x 2) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N15, 000

Did I mention that during the promo validity period the price is further negotiable for upcoming artists who intend to embark on a complete album project with us and we call it the bumper package. If we are impressed with your delivery then a record deal could be on the cards, shhhhh! Did I just say that, well its true, you just have to bring it on, and who knows?
I
t's alright to call us the music people, Just come as you are, and let's synergize, I mean let's make hits. If you want to know more on this subject feel free to holla at me, oh! The digits? 08032258852, my e-mail too?  Sure,  cedaphlyson@yahoo.com.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Aquaman: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dylanche: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2010
"MI has what i call the by force rhyming syndrome,hardly makes sense,and repeats things, he got flow which i like,but he doesnt say anything, he has one or two songs i like,but he speaks wack lines,,,, i solo like isolo,im extra kool so lets extra connest,im so rafa benitez, u know, but personally he loves saying "other rappers" and i fall under that category, he says hes the best and i say NO, " Fazillion 2010

check out the freestyle below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ph-gBCKa6s

cant wait 4 d drama to unfold
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by banging(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2010
This is a Benin, Edo song composed to express our heartfelt feelings about a brother who never wants us rise but always try to pull us down. So, we dedicate this song to all evil doers to please desist from bad deeds and work towards the betterment of their fellow human beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lRG4eoJN1w
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hapisexy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
i am the wine that fills the cup of silence,yeah am music! ;d

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by heyo: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hi everyone, my name is heyo, H.E.Y.O (Here to Entertain da Young & Old) i do dance groove hip hop(naija thingny) but i'm versatile, I was born in Lagos but i'm from Rivers state.I have about 14 singles but i'm currently promoting two. I am not signed 2 any record label but i run my career via HYPER-FELLAZ INC.Its my movement but i wouldn't mind any affiliation with a big entertainment company 4 major promotions. The name of my singles are "holla heyo" and "sugarcane package", got my link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRjs/type heyo O'tijale and heyo sugarcane package, U can get me on www.facebook.com/heyo okaye, my number is 08032771046, tanx, God bless!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tebe248: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2010
What do you think of my new song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3NnfS2T0Y
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by doublee: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2010
i am double e, i am entering the industry to shake the world
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Ericomoto(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2010
cedaflyson:

QUESTIONMARK ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO PROMO!

Desire a conducive and professional Musical Recording Studio Environment equipped with state of the art recording equipment and facilities? It’s stereotypical to start promoting the products we use, hell no! Someone has got to get paid for that, I ‘m clear on the fact that you must have considered achieving world class production with your musical projects but then only a handful of artists understand the pre & post recording secrets & standards applied to attaining chart topping hit songs, well u don't have to bother about that cos that's where we come in. Great! It’s cool that you are an incredible singer, no doubt it's a good start but then again from a honest opinion you don't have to be a great singer to hit the jackpot, ironically speaking quite an amazing number of the so-called Naija superstars actually sing. They are just business men, "show me the money" syndrome.

Enough said, perhaps it's time you threw a hook into the river and see what it catches, we all have but a lifetime so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, like I always say "you never know "then you blink and suddenly become one of those stars who proudly use the famous phrase "and the rest is history".

The formula is insanely simple: good artist + great production team = your guess is good enough

QuestionMark Entertainment needs no introduction when it comes to the showbiz terrain in Naija and of course you know what we represent, right? Anyways, at the moment our in-house recording studio is available for commercial use at a very affordable rate, 50% slashed off the original cost only for clients who intend to book at least two studio sessions, this promotion takes effect as from the 12th of April, 2010 until the 12th of May, 2010, the idea behind this is to provide upcoming prospects with the ideal studio environment to explore their potentials.

STANDARD PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 2 Sessions (8 hours x 2) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N15, 000

Did I mention that during the promo validity period the price is further negotiable for upcoming artists who intend to embark on a complete album project with us and we call it the bumper package. If we are impressed with your delivery then a record deal could be on the cards, shhhhh! Did I just say that, well its true, you just have to bring it on, and who knows?
I
t's alright to call us the music people, Just come as you are, and let's synergize, I mean let's make hits. If you want to know more on this subject feel free to holla at me, oh! The digits? 08032258852, my e-mail too? Sure, cedaphlyson@yahoo.com.

You dont pick your calls and dont reply to SMS, too bad!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Ericomoto(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2010
nodash:

Looking for a good video director?

@nodash, What are your Charges like?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 5p1naz(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2010
yungkurt, mic daviz, slick
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 05, 2010
lol
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tushizzy: 10:34pm On May 05, 2010
Wats up homies my name's tushizzy aka doe flipper am a warri boy based in warri. I aint here 2 brag or show off but am a rap artist wit style and quality delivery lets jus say am the future of 9ja rap music. I've got a 12track demo cd of which i've got 2 lovely singles. Am currently seekin a record deal plz interested record labels should hit me on tushizzy4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by khanye(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2010
^^^are you the same 2shizzy? . . . .9ja Lil wayne
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Oyemine: 11:43pm On May 06, 2010
Hottest New Show to hit the airwaves, you think you've got what it takes to host this show, email your picture, resume and 3min video to celebcountdown@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/pages/Celebrity-Countdown-TV-Show/108340172542211?ref=sgm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.